Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smitti_ View Post
    I did a complete system update (to raspbian stretch), re-installed and re-configured the youtube plugin with new api-key. But I still have the same problem. With one exception. The videos that worked before with disabled options aac and vorbis, are not not working anymore at all.

Another trouble I had was that the plugin was not able to be installed via the Plugins page from LMS. For some reason the auto-selected mirror from sourceforge seems to be down and I found now way to tell LMS to choose a different mirror.

https://liquidtelecom.dl.sourceforge...be-0.100.0.zip
    Attachment 30480

Maybe philippe_44 as registered user on sourceforge, you can report that this mirror is down? I found no option.

maybe only users with the "DE" CountryCode are affected?

Regards
    Eldrik

Quote Originally Posted by eldrik View Post
    maybe only users with the "DE" CountryCode are affected?

Regards
    Eldrik
    I see the same issues with the two example videos mentioned in the previous post, one plays and one doesn't. My country code is GB.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I see the same issues with the two example videos mentioned in the previous post, one plays and one doesn't. My country code is GB.

Iĺm lazy so can you precisely make a summary for me of what url does and does not work so that I can have a look?
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Iĺm lazy so can you precisely make a summary for me of what url does and does not work so that I can have a look?
    This Video works only with disabled options: Pnp_7IaqW74

This video works with all options enabled: N7667TMg76c

I tried them both with aac and opus boxes enabled. The first one fails to play sound and the second works fine. The first one has an upper case i (I) between the 7 and the a.

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    EDIT: bingo ! YT plugin works again !
    Less than a week later, I have the same problem again. Looking at the logs, it seems like some module error in the plugin has triggered this :

Code:
    main::init (387) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.2, 1578996832, Tue Jan 14 12:09:46 WEST 2020) perl 5.014001 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
    Plugins::YouTube::WebM::__ANON__ (700) could not get codec info: Cannot request non-HTTP URL 
    Plugins::YouTube::WebM::__ANON__ (640) could not find start offset
    Plugins::YouTube::WebM::__ANON__ (700) could not get codec info: Cannot request non-HTTP URL 
    Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (130) Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Networking::Async::HTTP::_http_read_body: Can't use string ("") as a subroutine ref while "strict refs" in use at C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/YouTube/ProtocolHandler.pm line 393. 
    ; fh=Slim::Networking::Async::Socket::HTTPS=GLOB(0xcd23fd4)
    Plugins::YouTube::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (424) no stream/DASH found 
    Slim::Utils::PluginManager::shutdownPlugins (409) Shutting down plugins...
    Slim::bootstrap::theEND (438) Got to the END
    main::init (387) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.9.2, 1578996832, Tue Jan 14 12:09:46 WEST 2020) perl 5.014001 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
    Note that the "no stream/Dash errors" started after that ProtocolHandler.pm error, and then persist even across server restarts.
    However, I must say that I already had an issue at that moment (see errors before that perl error), as tonight I would simply not have audio with whatever track I played that worked a week ago.

On an unrelated note, when I reset everything a week ago (see my posts from then that fixed the issue), my logs started missing a timestamp... I have not found in the GUI where to modify that, so I'm a bit clueless while suddenly my logs are missing them.

EDIT: interestingly, my issue also seems related to the one from slartibartfast in his post right above mine. The 2nd video actually plays fine with all options enabled. The first video (Martin Garrix) however simply fails to play. When I have 'disabled options', I again get that stream/DASH error message.

EDIT2: so I may have a mix of issues then...

When I disable aac and vorbis/opus, I consistently get the following error. This is even with the tracks that others above said were working for them (e.g. Pnp_7IaqW74)

Code:
    When I enable aac and vorbis/opus, the tracks that work for others, works for me as well (e.g. N7667TMg76c) and the tracks that don't work for others don't work me either (Pnp_7IaqW74) with a similar error :

Code:
    Last edited by Squid; 2020-05-29 at 11:29.

I see we all get the same fault codes in the log.
    For God sake is there any expert to tell us what's wrong??
    I'm trying for days to get youtube plugin working but keep on going the same fault codes as above

Quote Originally Posted by pstrougaris View Post
    I see we all get the same fault codes in the log.
    For God sake is there any expert to tell us what's wrong??
    I'm trying for days to get youtube plugin working but keep on going the same fault codes as above
    Do no tracks play? Most people find only some tracks don't play.

Any track I have tried it is stuck "connecting" and in the server log I get the fault codes as above.
    I have tried all the combinations of codec activation in the setting of youtube plugin but no result
    I tried also to add some thing in convert.conf but also without result
    Searching in the forums I saw that this or similar problem is faced by many orhers also but I can't find any concrete proposal for resolution

Quote Originally Posted by pstrougaris View Post
    Any track I have tried it is stuck "connecting" and in the server log I get the fault codes as above.
    I have tried all the combinations of codec activation in the setting of youtube plugin but no result
    I tried also to add some thing in convert.conf but also without result
    Searching in the forums I saw that this or similar problem is faced by many orhers also but I can't find any concrete proposal for resolution
    What are you running LMS on and which version?

Picoreplayer v6
    Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1578996832 @ Tue Jan 14 12:21:10 CET 2020
    Hostname: piCoreLMS
    Server IP Address: 192.168.2.6
    Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
    Operating system: piCore - EN - utf8
    Platform Architecture: armv8l-linux
    Perl Version: 5.28.2 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
    Audio::Scan: 1.02
    IO::Socket::SSL: 2.066
    Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
    Total Players Recognized: 2