Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 94 of 100 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oldius View Post
    How do I do that?

LMS Settings page > Information Tab > scroll down.

If you gave an example of what you are seaching for, others may be able to confirm a problem.

I have sometimes changed the country from GB to US when having difficulty.

I don't think you have given details of which LMS version, YouTube Plugin version and computer OS you are using, this may be helpful.

Seeking in song

Hey all,

first, thank you for all your hard work making life so much pleasent!

It's all working great but seeking in YT songs results in being rewinded to the begining of the song.

With the log set to debug and seeking, there's nothing special, I guess:
    Code:
    [20-09-23 19:48:51.4110] Plugins::YouTube::WebM::extractAudio (478) found track: 1 (ts: 6240, flags: 128)
    [20-09-23 19:48:51.4120] Plugins::YouTube::WebM::getEBML (532) size:298 (tagsize: 1 + 2)
    [20-09-23 19:48:51.4125] Plugins::YouTube::WebM::extractAudio (478) found track: 1 (ts: 6260, flags: 128)
    [20-09-23 19:48:51.4136] Plugins::YouTube::WebM::getEBML (532) size:291 (tagsize: 1 + 2)
    [20-09-23 19:48:51.4145] Plugins::YouTube::WebM::extractAudio (478) found track: 1 (ts: 6280, flags: 128)
    The position in the seekbar jumps to the requested position but the audio is starting from the begining.

Is there anything that could be done about this?

Thanks again and best regards,
    Sascha

Quote Originally Posted by kuschelganxta View Post
    Hey all,

first, thank you for all your hard work making life so much pleasent!

It's all working great but seeking in YT songs results in being rewinded to the begining of the song.

With the log set to debug and seeking, there's nothing special, I guess:
    Code:
    [20-09-23 19:48:51.4110] Plugins::YouTube::WebM::extractAudio (478) found track: 1 (ts: 6240, flags: 128)
    [20-09-23 19:48:51.4120] Plugins::YouTube::WebM::getEBML (532) size:298 (tagsize: 1 + 2)
    [20-09-23 19:48:51.4125] Plugins::YouTube::WebM::extractAudio (478) found track: 1 (ts: 6260, flags: 128)
    [20-09-23 19:48:51.4136] Plugins::YouTube::WebM::getEBML (532) size:291 (tagsize: 1 + 2)
    [20-09-23 19:48:51.4145] Plugins::YouTube::WebM::extractAudio (478) found track: 1 (ts: 6280, flags: 128)
    The position in the seekbar jumps to the requested position but the audio is starting from the begining.

Is there anything that could be done about this?

Thanks again and best regards,
    Sascha
    Make sure you have the latest version
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Make sure you have the latest version
    Thanks for that hint. Sadly, I forgot to mention my versions: YTPlugin seems to be current (v0.122.1), LMS is at 7.9.2 - 1578996832.

I've updated my LMS to 7.9.4 nightly~1600144323 and tested again with YT-Plugin 0.122.1 with better results! Its working fine now!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Latest plugin version?
    Yes, the plugin is the current version 0.122.1.
    I have tried to play the second track (TPXecT73x6g) again, but without luck. What can I try to solve the problem or how can I debug the error in detail?

Hello,

I am new here and would like to describe my project.
    I'm trying to set up a small smart home with Homeassistant, one of the tasks should be to control my squeezboxplayer. This works quite well so far I use the service "squeezebox.call_method" and send cli commands to the server.
    At the moment i'm using a textinput to start a YouTube search and then the search results are shown in an inputselect. The selected title will then be played on the server via the YouTube plugin. This works great already.
    My question refers to the YouTube "autoplay" function from the browser as it was briefly discussed here, but without result, or I did not search properly.
    Is there a possibility that after the video is finished a related video starts automatically? can i set this somewhere in the plugin or is there another plugin which completes this plugin here. maybe you can even put something in the cli command to make this work.

thanks for the help

OAuth consent screen ????

Hi guys,
    I tried to get my Youtube plugin working again, after not really using it for quite a while.

I followed the steps in the first message of this thread and everything works but at some point I need ot fill in this "OAuth consent screen" page and I am struggling there.

Which fields (other than those with the red * ) need to be filled and with what?

I keep getting an error message and cannot proceed to the OAUTH generation anymore.

Any idea what needs to be done?

Thanks and cheers,

Merc
    ------------------------
    3 * Boom, 1 * Radio, 1 * Touch, 1 SB Classic, 2 SB Duet, 1pi with picoreplayer, server and music on Synology DS718+
    library ~50.000 titles

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary View Post
    Hi guys,
    I tried to get my Youtube plugin working again, after not really using it for quite a while.

I followed the steps in the first message of this thread and everything works but at some point I need ot fill in this "OAuth consent screen" page and I am struggling there.

Which fields (other than those with the red * ) need to be filled and with what?

I keep getting an error message and cannot proceed to the OAUTH generation anymore.

Any idea what needs to be done?

Thanks and cheers,

Merc
    Hm... So nobody knows what to do on that screen?
    ------------------------
    3 * Boom, 1 * Radio, 1 * Touch, 1 SB Classic, 2 SB Duet, 1pi with picoreplayer, server and music on Synology DS718+
    library ~50.000 titles

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary View Post
    Hm... So nobody knows what to do on that screen?
    The instructions are on the YouTube settings page. Make sure you copy the required items without any accidental spaces. I am pretty sure when I first tried this part of the set up it didn't work for me either but when I tried again months later it worked.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hi slartibartfast,

thanks. I deleted everything in Youtube once more, started from scratch, did (as far as I can tell) exactly the same as the last 10 times and it worked.

Just one edit:

in the plugin description it says (in German in this case):

- gehe nach Google Console Credentials und wähle dein YouTube Projekt
    - wähle "Create Credentials", dann "OAuth Client ID", dann "Other"
    - gib einen Namen
    - klicke "Create", das wird eine Client ID und Client Secrete generieren
    - Füge Client ID und Client Secret hier ein, speichere die Einstellungen
    - klicke "Erhalte Code". Falls rechts nichts passiert, klicke "Aktualisieren"
    - kopiere den roten Code, und "Klicke hier, um Zugriff zu gewähren". YouTube wird dich auffordern, den Code einzugeben.
    - zurück in LMS solltest du nun "Meine Abonnements" und "Meine Wiedergabelisten" verwenden können

The step where you are supposed to chose OTHER needs to change since OTHER is no longer an option in the drop down list.
    I selected the "DESKTOP APP" option instead and that worked.

Thanks again and good luck to anybody trying this.

Cheers,

Merc
    ------------------------
    library ~50.000 titles