Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Not sure, see 1st post in this thread.

https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post857414
    I couldn't see any mention of Client ID in the first post.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I couldn't see any mention of Client ID in the first post.

I don't know then, ages since I set the thing up, and I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!
    Server - LMS 8.0.0 Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.1.0 - 74K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 6.1.0/pi screen/Allo Boss DAC Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Garage - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Radio

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 7xRPi

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    I don't know then, ages since I set the thing up, and I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!
    I think the issue is probably an API V2 key which isn't going to work with API V3.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I think but am not sure that you probably need to generate a new API key for this version of the YouTube plugin.
    Probably ... your key is pretty old and Google shred them when they are not use for a while. Just delete the whole project and restart from a blank page
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

I am struggling with this. I have a new API key but I am still getting empty searches.

Can you please give examples

and look in the server log
    Last edited by Man in a van; 2020-09-17 at 14:11. Reason: spelin abd request

Error "getSignature (731) no player url to unobfuscate signature" on many tracks

Hi everybody!

First thanks a lot for this brilliant plugin and steady adjustment of it to the changes from YT and there API. I am using it on my ReadyNAS 212 with LMS 7.9.3 because on the NAS is also my local music library saved and so I don't need an second device which is also powered on 24/7.
    But to cut a long story short: I have also a problem with many tracks that will not play from YT. As an example - this one works 4Jh1rhqKnmw but this one TPXecT73x6g will not play. Tracks from my own subcription list will be played without any problem.
    In the server log I get this error for all non working tracks:
    Code:
    Plugins::YouTube::ProtocolHandler::getSignature (731) no player url to unobfuscate signature
    What's the problem with some URLs? Can anyother play the non-working track in the example?
    How can I solve this problem?
    My country code is DE and I have setup my Google-Dev-Project with the API access key and the Oauth Client ID for YT last week - so it's really fresh.

Thanks a lot in advance

Quote Originally Posted by morph84 View Post
    Hi everybody!

First thanks a lot for this brilliant plugin and steady adjustment of it to the changes from YT and there API. I am using it on my ReadyNAS 212 with LMS 7.9.3 because on the NAS is also my local music library saved and so I don't need an second device which is also powered on 24/7.
    But to cut a long story short: I have also a problem with many tracks that will not play from YT. As an example - this one works 4Jh1rhqKnmw but this one TPXecT73x6g will not play. Tracks from my own subcription list will be played without any problem.
    Code:
    Plugins::YouTube::ProtocolHandler::getSignature (731) no player url to unobfuscate signature
    What's the problem with some URLs? Can anyother play the non-working track in the example?
    My country code is DE and I have setup my Google-Dev-Project with the API access key and the Oauth Client ID for YT last week - so it's really fresh.

Thanks a lot in advance
    Your example works for me. In fact both of your examples play and both have the same codec.

Quote Originally Posted by morph84 View Post
    Hi everybody!

Code:

Thanks a lot in advance
    Latest plugin version?
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    Can you please give examples

and look in the server log
    How do I do that?