Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,058 of 1058

Stream does not play

Hi Philippe and everyone,

just figured out that this great plugin does not work anymore on my side, too :-( First issue I got: ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (872) 403 Forbidden. Afer setup a new YouTube API key and deleting the LMS cache the search works again but starting a stream leads after a few seconds w/o any sound to following: ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (422) no stream/DASH found. Plugin is the latest v0.124.1 and LMS (as you can see just refreshed today: v8.0.0, 1605892076)

[20-11-21 22:57:54.4184] main::init (388) Starting Logitech Media Server (v8.0.0, 1605892076, Fri Nov 20 18:24:47 CET 2020) perl 5.024001 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
    [20-11-21 23:04:06.1506] Plugins::YouTube::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (422) no stream/DASH found
    [20-11-21 23:06:33.6097] Plugins::YouTube::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (422) no stream/DASH found
    [20-11-21 23:06:44.0714] Plugins::YouTube::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (422) no stream/DASH found

By the way with the new Oauth it seems I have an issue too. Is there any updated instruction in this thread? I can't it - and I guess I did something wrong :-(

[20-11-21 23:10:14.7608] Plugins::YouTube::Oauth2::__ANON__ (97) 401 Unauthorized
    EDIT: This I solved by myself - instead of seeting up Oauth2 for Web applications I have chosen Native applications/ Desktop apps - now it's working :-)

Best Regards and a have a great evening
    Michael
    Last edited by MichaelPr; 2020-11-21 at 16:37.

One more day in my experience with Philippe’s plugin. After creating a new project, I can play some tracks, and others give me the dreadful
    “No stream/DASH found “ message

gONhZu5ad4s is one example of YouTube track that does not play

GYp_GGrNTrs plays perfectly well.

I have been unable to identify a pattern. Both tracks above are performances by Sviatoslav Richter, resulting from a simple search.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mordac View Post
    One more day in my experience with Philippe’s plugin. After creating a new project, I can play some tracks, and others give me the dreadful

I have been unable to identify a pattern. Both tracks above are performances by Sviatoslav Richter, resulting from a simple search.

gONhZu5ad4s plays for me.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

ANNOUNCE: YouTube Plugin (API v3)

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post

I have spotted a difference by going to YouTube. The video that does not play via the plugin has advertising. YouTube tells me I can remove ads by going Premium.

The one that plays has none.

Looks like root cause, but I would defer to the expert.

Quote Originally Posted by mordac View Post

That's really interesting... both songs play perfectly on my system! And the maybe much more interesting thing... everything which caused a problem yesterday evening is playing fine! I can't figure out anything what's going wrong now....

The only thing I can say (like my parents always do...) REALLY, I DID NOT TOUCH ANYTHING SINCE YESTERDAY EVENING...

Could be that the root cause is on YouTube e.g. they wrote that they weren't able to provide information about the quota, yesterday....

Same here, playing like billy-o, fingers running up and down the keys . .

Name:  YT1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  62.5 KB
    Server - LMS 8.0.1 Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP v7.0.0b6 - 74K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 7.0.0b6/pi screen/Allo Boss DAC Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Garage - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Radio

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 7xRPi

It works for me too tonight. Go figure ... haven't touched anything either

ANNOUNCE: YouTube Plugin (API v3)

An explanation can be caching because when I cache various data, they have different time-to-live so one day later, some hate being re-read from the source rather than from the cache.
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3