Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimChances View Post
    Thanks for the update Philippe

seems to work now
    YW - It was surprising but simple. I was expecting yet another twist from YT/G but it was not. Still, I had to write a little bit of Python to find out and this is a *real* pain for me...
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2020-07-11 at 00:17.
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

I've done a small change in the YT plugin: previously, the 'recently played' was populated by the whole list of tracks you would put on player's playlist and this is not really what I wanted (we have LMS playlists for that). This also meant that you could by mistake overwrite all the recently played tracks. So now, only the track that at have actually started to play will appear in the "recently played" list.
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

Hi Phillipe

When I setup the youtube plug I had to set up an account with youtube api and get a key.
    I just an email from youtube saying that videos uploaded after July 28 using the videos.insert endpoint from unverified API projects will be restricted to private viewing mode. Will this affect the youtube plugin?

Its asking to complete a compliant audit form but don't know where to start on this form.

Quote Originally Posted by tannaroo View Post
    Hi Phillipe

When I setup the youtube plug I had to set up an account with youtube api and get a key.
    I just an email from youtube saying that videos uploaded after July 28 using the videos.insert endpoint from unverified API projects will be restricted to private viewing mode. Will this affect the youtube plugin?

Its asking to complete a compliant audit form but don't know where to start on this form.
    I don't think it has any impact but we'll see...

No thumbnail images on new plugin

Hi Philippe,

Many thanks for the YouTube plugin - I've been using it for a year or so already on my raspberry pi based 'Max2play' squeezelite server and it's been fine.

However, I just returned to the country after being locked out for 6 months due to covid and discovered that the plugin had disappeared from my 3rd party plugins list. Anyhow, I downloaded the plugin from your Github page and ssh transferred the plugin to my little server and set it up as advised.

I use Orange Squeeze as the client on my phone and when I open the app I can see - and play my YouTube account playlists. I can also see the artwork thumbnails on the playlist thread but as soon as I select a track or playlist to play, I can hear the audio but there's just a generic 'YouTube' jpg displayed instead of the artwork that I always used to see.

Have you any suggestions on how to overcome this?

I also note that whilst I can see my created playlists, I can no longer search within the app on my phone for search strings to find videos to stream the audio of - it just returns 'empty' as the result. I've attached some screencaps to demonstrate the above points.

Kind regards,

Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by lomcovaks View Post
    Hi Philippe,

Many thanks for the YouTube plugin - I've been using it for a year or so already on my raspberry pi based 'Max2play' squeezelite server and it's been fine.

However, I just returned to the country after being locked out for 6 months due to covid and discovered that the plugin had disappeared from my 3rd party plugins list. Anyhow, I downloaded the plugin from your Github page and ssh transferred the plugin to my little server and set it up as advised.

I use Orange Squeeze as the client on my phone and when I open the app I can see - and play my YouTube account playlists. I can also see the artwork thumbnails on the playlist thread but as soon as I select a track or playlist to play, I can hear the audio but there's just a generic 'YouTube' jpg displayed instead of the artwork that I always used to see.

Have you any suggestions on how to overcome this?

I also note that whilst I can see my created playlists, I can no longer search within the app on my phone for search strings to find videos to stream the audio of - it just returns 'empty' as the result. I've attached some screencaps to demonstrate the above points.

Kind regards,

Chris
    It should not have disappeared from the list, you probably want to retry a few times (sourceforge, where I host the plugin, is dead slow). Other than that, maybe due to the long inactivity, your key has been disabled, even the project might have suspended. Google does that more and more often. I would recommend you create a new project/key

Hi Philippe

I'm not sure but believe that since last plugin update my subscribed channel don't refresh anymore.. it was previously working fine.. Anything I can /should do? Thanks!
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1594451286 @ Sat Jul 11 09:25:03 CEST 2020 running on Synology
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Material Skin Apk, Squeezelite-X, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin

Quote Originally Posted by Jaca View Post
    Hi Philippe

I'm not sure but believe that since last plugin update my subscribed channel don't refresh anymore.. it was previously working fine.. Anything I can /should do? Thanks!
    Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 - 1594451286 @ Sat Jul 11 09:25:03 CEST 2020 running on Synology
    I've not modified anything there

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I've not modified anything there
    Apologies, subscribed channel does refresh afterall.. its just quite long delay compared to browser.. no big deal though.
    ManyThanks!
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, SqueezeCommander, Material Skin Apk, Squeezelite-X, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.0.0 with Material Skin

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    It should not have disappeared from the list, you probably want to retry a few times (sourceforge, where I host the plugin, is dead slow). Other than that, maybe due to the long inactivity, your key has been disabled, even the project might have suspended. Google does that more and more often. I would recommend you create a new project/key
    Hi Philippe,

Many thanks for the prompt response - yes, I created a new project and got the Oath consent and now all the images are displaying. Many thanks indeed.

Kind regards,

Chris