Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 371 to 377 of 377
  1. #371
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    9,452
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Well that worked but now when DSTM triggers a "song mix" it doesn't play in continuous mode which reminds me of another recent thread.
    Restarting LMS again fixed it.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  2. #372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    9,452
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > Couldn't DSTM just use the genres selected in Random Mix?

    You could edit the line responsible for resetting the genres:

    https://github.com/Logitech/slimserv...heMusic.pm#L35

    Just put a hashtag in front of it, or delete the line. Then restart LMS.
    If that worked, we could probably add this as another option to DSTM.
    Are you going to add this as an option to DSTM?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  3. #373
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,749

    New in 7.9: "Don't Stop The Music"

    > Are you going to add this as an option to DSTM?

    I'll try to squeeze it in some time this week...

  4. #374
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    9,452
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > Are you going to add this as an option to DSTM?

    I'll try to squeeze it in some time this week...
    OK thanks. Another thought came to mind. At the moment if DSTM is set to MusicIP for example and it fails to generate a mix for any reason then it falls back to "song mix". When this happens the "random mix" genres are reset so should it fall back to this new choice to retain the chosen genres?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  5. #375
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,683
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    At the moment if DSTM is set to MusicIP for example and it fails to generate a mix for any reason then it falls back to "song mix".
    ...as an aside, if you use my MIPMixer it will fallback to Spotify mixes (if Spotty installed and there as Spotify tracks in the queue), failing that it will try LastMix (again if installed). This was because I hated "Song Mix" being chosen. BlissMixer does the same.
    Material debug: 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json (Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS will be logged here.

  6. #376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    9,452
    Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    ...as an aside, if you use my MIPMixer it will fallback to Spotify mixes (if Spotty installed and there as Spotify tracks in the queue), failing that it will try LastMix (again if installed). This was because I hated "Song Mix" being chosen. BlissMixer does the same.
    I actually do use MIPMixer and Bliss but I don't have Spotify. I do have the LastMix plugin installed though. I'll have to check what happens when Bliss fails (which is generally because I've forgotten to analyse new tracks )

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  7. #377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    9,452
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I actually do use MIPMixer and Bliss but I don't have Spotify. I do have the LastMix plugin installed though. I'll have to check what happens when Bliss fails (which is generally because I've forgotten to analyse new tracks )

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Just checked with DSTM set to Bliss and if I play an unanalysed track the 5 added tracks contain a mixture of local and Tidal tracks so I assume LastFM is being used.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •