Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152
    Hi Marco,
    Not sure you remember me but I just wanted to send my deep appreciation of the improvements you brought into the C-3CPO. I can now add all my equalizer settings in one go (the text size is significantly longer) - thanks for that. It definitely helps a lot.
    Also, many small changes make your plugin a fantastic sound adjuster with a lot of flexibility.
    Wanted to ask you:
    1. When I set the loudness gain higher or lower than zero, the volume is higher. Is this normal? (I have set it at zero as I am using the equalizer and the volume attenuation is at 6).
    2. Have you ever managed to work with OSS drivers through squeezebox (with Alsa to OSS emulation)?
    I have a Vortexbox and installed Daphile which sounds best for me using the LMS player. I just don't know how to get the OSS driver installed (found the driver in Gentoo resources which is Daphile's OS).
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by devgcl View Post

1. When I set the loudness gain higher or lower than zero, the volume is higher. Is this normal? (I have set it at zero as I am using the equalizer and the volume attenuation is at 6).
    I have been experiencing the same bug, although it was with the bruteFIR plugin. Setting sound attenuation resulted in an increase in loudness. It seems like a small bug

I managed to enable attenuation through the squeezelite setting directly.

C-3PO not loading

Hi Marco,
    I use a Squeezebox Touch with EDO. I have listened for many months using your wonderful transcoding plugin. Thank you.

However, something has happened and it is no longer loading properly.
    This error message pops up very quickly in a temporary window as LMS is loading:

Use of uninitialized value in do ôfileö at C:/Perl/site/lib/PAR.pm line 636

The C-3PO page in LMS settings says:

Unable to run C-3PO transcoder see server log.
    StdIn (es. Qobuz) enabled, will resample at the max allowed sample rate.
    Player is not Squeezelite, assuming is compliant.

A server log does not exist at the indicated location.

I cannot recall having changed anything on my LMS computer other than the standard Windows 10 updates.

Can you provide any tips on solving this?

Thanks, Steve