Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobuleberbu View Post
    Hi! Thanks for the followup!

I’m running on a raspberry pi 3b, with max2play
    Logitech Media Server Version : 7.9.2 - 1561558440 @ Wed Jun 26 16:54:18 CEST 2019
    Squeezelite v1.8.7-999
    SoX 140403 dsd capable (the one loaded by c-3po)
    Sox SoX v14.4.2 the one from « bin »
    Raspbian stretch

The commands listed by c-3po are the following, depending on my listening habits:

From airplay (shairtunes2 plugin - encoding in flac level 3)
    (no sound if Convert, Resample, Additional Effects are activated for flac in c-3po):

flc-flc-*-02:00:58:10:e3:a6

Command:

-
    From mp3 Web radio:

mp3-mp3-*-*

Command:

-

Tokenized command:

-

AAC Web Radio:
    aac-aac-*-*

Command:

-

Tokenized command:

-

From Spotty:

spt-flc-*-*

Command:

TMPDIR=/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/spotty [spotty-hf] -n Squeezebox -c "/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/spotty/63bb2a38" --single-track $URL$ --bitrate 320 --disable-discovery --disable-audio-cache $START$ | [flac] -cs --channels=2 --sample-rate=44100 --bps=16 --endian=little --sign=signed --fast --totally-silent --ignore-chunk-sizes -

Tokenized command:

TMPDIR=/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/spotty "/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux/spotty-hf" -n Squeezebox -c "/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/spotty/63bb2a38" --single-track "spotify:track:2AaF78iCWISMWYog5RnSi5" --bitrate 320 --disable-discovery --disable-audio-cache --start-position 12 | "/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/armhf-linux/flac" -cs --channels=2 --sample-rate=44100 --bps=16 --endian=little --sign=signed --fast --totally-silent --ignore-chunk-sizes - & |

Alac file:
    (Won’t play if c-3po is enabled - will start-stop)

alc-alc-*-02:00:58:10:e3:a6

Command:

-

Tokenized command:

From grouped player (philippe_44 plugin)
    Won’t refresh with new command.

The logs show something related to c-3po:
    Code:
     [19-10-07 09:07:51.9936] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1252) Warning: [09:07:51.9929] Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/C3PO/Transcoder.pm line 416.
    [19-10-07 09:07:51.9949] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1252) Warning: [09:07:51.9945] Use of uninitialized value $willUseSOX in concatenation (.) or string at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/C3PO/Transcoder.pm line 418.
    [19-10-07 09:07:52.6333] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1252) Warning: [09:07:52.6324] Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/C3PO/Plugin.pm line 279.
    [19-10-07 09:12:44.3638] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1252) Warning: [09:12:44.3630] Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/C3PO/Plugin.pm line 279.
    [19-10-07 09:12:51.5583] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1252) Warning: [09:12:51.5575] Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/C3PO/Plugin.pm line 279.
    C-3PO is involved only for: AIFF Apple Lossless DFF DSF FLAC WAV input formats, all the others are handled by 'normal' LMS and convert.cof defined commands. Are you sure they work just disabling C-3PO? that sound weird to me.

The only one that have chanches to involve C-3PO is this one:

Code:

Command:

-
    where "-" means 'native' playback, C-3PO is out of the game also in this case. To get that command line, you should have disabled Convert, Resample, Additional Effects for FLAC and it should work as if C-3PO were not installed at all.

I'm interested in the line active when you are having troubles.

About SOX: C-3PO doesn't load any particular version, it simply uses the one that is available in your path chain.
    Messages in log are warnings, still there because I'm lazy... I apologize for that, but they don't hurt at all.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    Author of C-3PO plugin, Squeezelite-R2, Falcon Web interface - See www.marcoc1712.it

Quote Originally Posted by marcoc1712 View Post
    C-3PO is involved only for: AIFFApple LosslessDFFDSFFLACWAV input formats, all the others are handled by 'normal' LMS and convert.cof defined commands. Are you sure they work just disabling C-3PO? that sound weird to me.

The only one that have chanches to involve C-3PO is this one:

Code:

Command:

-
    where "-" means 'native' playback, C-3PO is out of the game also in this case. To get that command line, you should have disabled Convert, Resample, Additional Effects for FLAC and it should work as if C-3PO were not installed at all.

I'm interested in the line active when you are having troubles.

About SOX: C-3PO doesn't load any particular version, it simply uses the one that is available in your path chain.
    Messages in log are warnings, still there because I'm lazy... I apologize for that, but they don't hurt at all.
    Hi!
    I tried to generate the line with an alac file but playback doesnt start, this it is never generating the line. Unless I disable everything...

Ill try to generate the line then let you know, youve given me enough fuel to continue my quest!

I am able to generate the command line when I enable the brutefir plugin.
    A mp3 webradio generates the following line when brutefir is enabled with the pcm_loudness template

[sox] -q -D -t mp3 $FILE$ -t wavpcm -c 2 -e signed-integer - $START$ $LOUDNESS$ $RESAMPLE$

But it fails to generate the sox conversion for FLAC or alac.

Is there other things I should try? Maybe add custom-convert rules for loudness and resample?

Thanks you!!!
    JS

Is there a backup of this plugin somewhere? The server (http://www.marcoc1712.it) seems to be down at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by cpd73 View Post
    Is there a backup of this plugin somewhere? The server (http://www.marcoc1712.it) seems to be down at the moment.
    Still down. Backup maybe on GitHub?

https://github.com/marcoc1712/C-3PO

/Claus

Quote Originally Posted by cfuttrup View Post
    Still down. Backup maybe on GitHub?

https://github.com/marcoc1712/C-3PO

/Claus
    Sorry for the downtime, but now it should be ok.
    I Have to change the hosting provider...
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    Author of C-3PO plugin, Squeezelite-R2, Falcon Web interface - See www.marcoc1712.it