Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

My players do not show up in mysqueezebox.com -- and Logitech support in UK.

Hi

None of my squeezebox classic players will show up under "My players" in mysqueezebox.com. My phones and tablets do. The server knows my password etc.

I do not believe that there is a problem with MAC addresses. It is happening for three different squeezebox classic players.

Any suggestions? The issue had become important for spotify playback.

How do I contact Logitech support in the uk?

Try logging in mysb.com from your Classics. Then have a look (also on the Classics) at Settings-Advanced-Information-MySqueezebox.com, or so. I don't remember the exact Path. Sorry. Somewhere there you should see the Email address in which that Classic is registered.

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Try logging in mysb.com from your Classics. Then have a look (also on the Classics) at Settings-Advanced-Information-MySqueezebox.com, or so. I don't remember the exact Path. Sorry. Somewhere there you should see the Email address in which that Classic is registered.
    Good. It is registered with an old email address, which was hacked and became useless.

How do I change things?

Enter mysb.com and enter those credentials of your former account. Then choose the players and delete them. Afterwards they should show up in your new account.

Quote Originally Posted by karlek View Post
    Enter mysb.com and enter those credentials of your former account. Then choose the players and delete them. Afterwards they should show up in your new account.
    OK Thanks. Since the problem with the spotify app has mysteriously cleared up of its own accord, I've decided to let sleeping dogs lie. But if the app goes belly-up again (as I suspect it will), I shall follow your instructions.

Howard