Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydro View Post
    Any idea why my speaker isn't recognize anymore on windows ?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Probably a network configuration change that blocks some broadcast. It might be detected by other application that run on the same network leg (Wifi <=> Wifi)
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

vorbis support

I've added vorbis support in dev version 0.3.3.0.9 - feeback would be welcome
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Probably a network configuration change that blocks some broadcast. It might be detected by other application that run on the same network leg (Wifi <=> Wifi)
    It can happening without changing something ?

It can happening without changing something ?

A software update somewhere (your router for example)

Procedure Entry Point "WSAPoll" not found in DLL "WS2_32.DLL" on WHS v1 System

Hi Philippe,

I cannot start the AirplayBridge Plugin in SBS 7.9.1 on a Windows Home Server Version 1. Plug In always crashes even before I can generate a config file (so there is none). If I try to start the squeeze2raop-win.exe file manually I get the error mentioned in the headline. The .DLL itself exists.

Here the entry from the airplay bridge's log file:
    Code:

Code:
    Retarting Squeeze2raop after crash: C:\DOKUME~1\ALLUSE~1\ANWEND~1\SQUEEZ~1\Cache\INSTAL~1\Plugins\RAOPBR~1\Bin\SQUEEZ~1.EXE -Z -I -f C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Squeezebox\Logs\raopbridge.log -d all=debug -x C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Squeezebox\prefs\raopbridge.xml -i C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Squeezebox\prefs\raopbridge.xml
    I think it is an related problem which is discussed here.

Can you help on this error?

Cheers,
    Ludwig

Hi
    Your plugin worked well with my Xiaomi speaker but now the speaker doesn't show up :/
    Sorry, I can not help with your problem but I have a question about the Xiaomi Network Speaker: Does it enter some standby mode when Squeezebox playback is paused or does it consume a lot of power all the time?

No sleep mode, I can play anytime. However I don't know how much it drains.

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I've added vorbis support in dev version 0.3.3.0.9 - feeback would be welcome
    Playing an Ogg Vorbis file still uses sox to reencode:
    Code:
      PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND
        1 ?        Ss     4:52 /usr/bin/perl /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver...
      142 ?        Sl    23:31 /srv/squeezebox/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/RaopBridge/Bin/squeeze2raop-x86-64-static -Z -I -x ...
     5573 ?        S      0:00 sh -c "/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/x86_64-linux/sox" -t ogg - -t flac -C 0 -
     5574 ?        S      0:01 /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/x86_64-linux/sox -t ogg - -t flac -C 0 -
     5580 pts/0    Ss     0:00 bash
    Probably I have to add "ogg" or "vorbis" to the audio parameter codecs?

Noob about to 86 the old squeezebox

I was about to throw out the old squeezebox when I happened on a newfound interest in setting up openhab.
    Well - after yrs of not using I'm getting the LMS going to use w my airplay items. Really excited about it!

I have LMS set up with a squeezelite on my Windows 10 PC and am again using the old squeezebox Boom.

I can't get LMS to see my airplay devices w airplay bridge . I read the manual but am not sure I am understanding all.

I have the LMS on my Win 10 PC which connects to my router. I realize that since default settings did not recognize the Airplay players I will have to enter an address into "network interface"? The router address?
    I don't think I'm successfully scanning my home network for the airplay devices. Type the router IP address into the network interface? The windows computer IP address?

Sorry this is such a beginner question! Can't wait to eventually run these airplay devices synced!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by obguy99 View Post
    I was about to throw out the old squeezebox when I happened on a newfound interest in setting up openhab.
    Well - after yrs of not using I'm getting the LMS going to use w my airplay items. Really excited about it!

I have LMS set up with a squeezelite on my Windows 10 PC and am again using the old squeezebox Boom.

I can't get LMS to see my airplay devices w airplay bridge . I read the manual but am not sure I am understanding all.

I have the LMS on my Win 10 PC which connects to my router. I realize that since default settings did not recognize the Airplay players I will have to enter an address into "network interface"? The router address?
    I don't think I'm successfully scanning my home network for the airplay devices. Type the router IP address into the network interface? The windows computer IP address?

Sorry this is such a beginner question! Can't wait to eventually run these airplay devices synced!

thanks
    Do the following in plugin's settings

- If your AirPlay devices are "unofficial" clones, you have to enable "encryption" for each one
    - Select a binary helper! otherwise nothing will happen
    - Open a firewall entry for the application squeeze2raop-win.exe

It's very unlikely you have to change other settings. I recommend you clear everything and start fresh with the above mentionned changes