Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 171 of 179 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1787
    Quote Originally Posted by redgum View Post
    I'm having similar problem with my airplay devices.
    Appears to play ok, show up in LMS, but no sound.

LMS works to other devices, and Airplay works outside of LMS.

This is with LMS 8.0.1 and the Airplay bridge plugin 0.4.50
    Quote Originally Posted by fergalom View Post
    Thanks, I'm on LMS Version: 8.0.0 - 1605892076
    Docker image is: justifiably/logitechmediaserver

Tested LMS to Cast by Phillippe also - this works no problem (one BW speaker cabled to TV with cast)
    Can you take a server.log and an AirPlay bridge log?
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Can you take a server.log and an AirPlay bridge log?
    Thanks, see attached, hopefully provides what you need.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gEv...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bEP...ew?usp=sharing

Almost - So you're playing an aac track, can you tell me more about that? I think this is where the problem sits as in fact the decoding fails and it seems it might be due to all the changes we have made in 8.0. So what is that track precisely? Can you also set "player.source" logging to info and take another log? It will help me understand what's happening at the transcoding level.

Just one other comment. LMS cannot use the port 9090; so the CLI interface is not available and for my bridges, no metadata will be displayed.
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Almost - So you're playing an aac track, can you tell me more about that? I think this is where the problem sits as in fact the decoding fails and it seems it might be due to all the changes we have made in 8.0. So what is that track precisely? Can you also set "player.source" logging to info and take another log? It will help me understand what's happening at the transcoding level.

Just one other comment. LMS cannot use the port 9090; so the CLI interface is not available and for my bridges, no metadata will be displayed.
    Ok, resolved the 9090 port conflict. It was in use by another Docker container.

Air\10,000 Hz Legend\01 Electronic Performers.m4a
    Song - from vlc info:
    Stream 0
    Codec: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)
    Type: Audio
    Channels: Stereo
    Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
    Bits per sample: 32

Logs:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MIk...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pBz...ew?usp=sharing

Ok, resolved the 9090 port conflict. It was in use by another Docker container.

Air\10,000 Hz Legend\01 Electronic Performers.m4a
    Song - from vlc info:
    Stream 0
    Codec: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)
    Type: Audio
    Channels: Stereo
    Sample Rate: 44100 Hz
    Bits per sample: 32

Logs:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MIk...ew?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pBz...ew?usp=sharing
    Are you sure about the 32 bits per sample?

Are you sure about the 32 bits per sample?
    Honestly no, that's what is displayed when I hit info on playing the song through VLC player.
    Windows player reports it as 128kbps.

Quote Originally Posted by dborod View Post
    Sure, no problem. If something like gathering log files would be of assistance I'd be happy to do what I can.
    There was an issue with version prior to 0.4.50.1 and LMS above 8.0 that prevented proper handling of metadata

There was an issue with version prior to 0.4.50.1 and LMS above 8.0 that prevented proper handling of metadata
    I updated AirPlay to 0.4.50.1, restarted, and there's still no sounds coming out of HomePods.

Quote Originally Posted by dborod View Post
    I updated AirPlay to 0.4.50.1, restarted, and there's still no sounds coming out of HomePods.
    ah, too bad then. Maybe can you check the bridge's log again to make sure that metadata is being sent

Does it stay permanently? There is a timer for the bridge to close a connection, it's 30s usually
    I did some tests.
    If I play some songs and the playlist ends it's fine.
    If I set the sleep timer I can't see the Naim among airplay devices through LMS anymore.
    I have to turn on the Naim with the remote and then, after using it as an airplay device from my iphone/ipad it reappears also in LMS.
    I'm still testinh though.
    Thanks,

Gianpaolo