Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 168 of 179 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1787
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I might have had an issue with the build. I've rebuilt everything, please remove and re-install the plugin
    Thx Philippe for this hint. After reinstalling works as before.

I might have had an issue with the build. I've rebuilt everything, please remove and re-install the plugin
    Thanks for fixing! All good now with this and UPnP bridge.

devices not found

Hi, I'm trying your plugin with a Docker installation.
    At first I missed your advice to use host network mode. Then I switched to host mode, I have specified the correct network interface (I have two on my server), and then restarted the server.
    No Airplay devices are being found.
    Maybe it is because they are on a different network?
    Chromecast bridge works well even if chromecast devices are on a different network too and if I try to use Airplay with my phone (which is on the same network of my LMS) I see my Airplay capable devices on the other network.

Any hint?
    Thanks,

Gianpaolo

P.S. Log attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Problems with static version of sq2r

Hi Philippe,

I reinstalled the plugin as you advised. Unfortunately the static version of sq2r is always crashing. The änormalô version is working.
    I need the static version for mp3 encoding. Do you have any idea for the root cause?

Rgds,
    Ludger

Opened ports is now configurable
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Hi. I am currently trialing some Musiccast and Sonos speakers. With the Musiccast speakers I can use the play/pause button on top and it works as expected, but with the Sonos (One SL) it rarely works as one would expect. Is there something in the config that I can change?
    Thanks!

static version of sq2r is working

Opened ports is now configurable
    Thx to Philippe, static version of sq2r is working also

Instability with RPi / Squeezebox

First, Phillipe, just gotta say thanks for Airbridge. It's really made my RPi based integrated sound system into everything I've wanted. I really appreciate your contribution! Thank you!

Now; Airbridge has (generally) been working with good stability in my installation (Max2Play 2.51, RPi 3, Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 - 1511211491). Recently, however, about every other time I try to use it to feed from my iPhone, it doesn't show up in the available devices link.

At first, I could go into settings for the Airbridge plugin and typically I'd see that it was missing a file that was (or should be) autogenerated when I refresh. The last couple of days, though, I can't even get into settings... the system never responds after I click on it.

To get it back up and running, I have been deselecting Airbridge from my plugins, rebooting, rebooting the Pi, going back into Squeezebox plugins, reselecting Airbridge, and rebooting both Squeezebox and the Pi again. Then it'll be back up and running for, maybe, a day.

I'm a semi-idiot, but a little capable with these things... what should I try first to gain stability?

Thank you so much!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by mnvelocitypilot View Post
    First, Phillipe, just gotta say thanks for Airbridge. It's really made my RPi based integrated sound system into everything I've wanted. I really appreciate your contribution! Thank you!

Now; Airbridge has (generally) been working with good stability in my installation (Max2Play 2.51, RPi 3, Logitech Media Server 7.9.1 - 1511211491). Recently, however, about every other time I try to use it to feed from my iPhone, it doesn't show up in the available devices link.

At first, I could go into settings for the Airbridge plugin and typically I'd see that it was missing a file that was (or should be) autogenerated when I refresh. The last couple of days, though, I can't even get into settings... the system never responds after I click on it.

To get it back up and running, I have been deselecting Airbridge from my plugins, rebooting, rebooting the Pi, going back into Squeezebox plugins, reselecting Airbridge, and rebooting both Squeezebox and the Pi again. Then it'll be back up and running for, maybe, a day.

I'm a semi-idiot, but a little capable with these things... what should I try first to gain stability?

Thank you so much!

Dave
    Are you sure you're talking about the AirPlay Bridge? it seems to me you're referring to ShairTunes2W
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Are you sure you're talking about the AirPlay Bridge? it seems to me you're referring to ShairTunes2W
    Yes sir - I'm running Airplay Bridge v0.4.50.0

Thank you!
    Dave