Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 133 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1786
  1. #1321
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ňland Islands
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Just tested following:
    - 4.8 works
    - 4.9 works
    - 4.10 is where the problem is introduced
    - 4.11 same issue as in 4.10
    - 4.11 with patched static bin, still same issue

    Sometimes the music is gone for a minute or two, and then returns and sometimes never returns. Although in both cases the player is counting seconds.
    Last edited by marswe; 2019-04-18 at 13:05.

  2. #1322
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,698
    Quote Originally Posted by marswe View Post
    Just tested following:
    - 4.8 works
    - 4.9 works
    - 4.10 is where the problem is introduced
    - 4.11 same issue as in 4.10
    - 4.11 with patched static bin, still same issue

    Sometimes the music is gone for a minute or two, and then returns and sometimes never returns. Although in both cases the player is counting seconds.
    Sorry, I did a patch too quickly and it was not working. can you try https://www.dropbox.com/s/8waqzkggc9...64-static?dl=0
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

  3. #1323
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ňland Islands
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Sorry, I did a patch too quickly and it was not working. can you try https://www.dropbox.com/s/8waqzkggc9...64-static?dl=0
    Works like a charm, thanks!

    What was the issue?

  4. #1324
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,698
    Quote Originally Posted by marswe View Post
    Works like a charm, thanks!

    What was the issue?
    Ah ... thatís good and bad. I had left and old piece of code that was updating progress (position and duration of track) every second. The airplay protocol makes that un-necessary. You can send once the current position and duration and the player is supposed to work from there. It seems that the HomePod wants regular updates. There is another hypothesis that it just wants to verify that the control link is still up and running, so if you donít mind Iíll do another build with a different option to keep that control link (rtsp) alive and see if it works
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

  5. #1325
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ňland Islands
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Ah ... thatís good and bad. I had left and old piece of code that was updating progress (position and duration of track) every second. The airplay protocol makes that un-necessary. You can send once the current position and duration and the player is supposed to work from there. It seems that the HomePod wants regular updates. There is another hypothesis that it just wants to verify that the control link is still up and running, so if you donít mind Iíll do another build with a different option to keep that control link (rtsp) alive and see if it works
    Sure, just give me a link to download from.

  6. #1326
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,698
    Quote Originally Posted by marswe View Post
    Sure, just give me a link to download from.
    Here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/8waqzkggc9...64-static?dl=0

    Thanks
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

  7. #1327
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ňland Islands
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Your assumption was correct, latest patch works perfect as well.

  8. #1328
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    224
    Philippe,

    How does the stereo pair work btw? I have a pair of HomePods paired together however they show up as single speakers. Is there a way to link them as a left a right channel and stream to the pair of them in stereo?

    Many Thanks

  9. #1329
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    152

    Strange issue with Tidal app

    Hi,

    I have been using the Ickstream plugin to stream from Tidal to the AirPlay bridge plugin - and it has been working nicely.
    Since IckStream is shutting down I am trying to make the switch to the Tidal app.

    But now when I select the "Airplay player" and select some music from the Tidal App (Installed in mysqueezebox.com) it "shuts" down/removes the player.

    Does anybody know what is happening?

    The log shows this:
    raopbridge-log.log
    [19:51:31.332243] process_serv:485 [0x34e488] switch server
    [19:51:31.432795] discover_server:784 [0x34e488] error sending discovery
    [19:51:36.435560] discover_server:784 [0x34e488] error sending discovery

    server.log
    [19-05-08 19:51:31.1110] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) bb:bb:52:fe:33:52: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:31.1323] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) bb:bb:f5:82:6f:a8: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:34.0571] Slim::Control::Request::execute (1888) Error: While trying to run function coderef [Plugins::UPnPBridge::Queries::statusQuery]: [Can't call method "playingSong" on an undefined value at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Queries.pm line 51.
    ]
    [19-05-08 19:51:39.3445] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:39.3569] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:39.3720] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:42.1395] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) bb:bb:f5:82:6f:a8: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:42.1464] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) bb:bb:52:fe:33:52: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:42.1548] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:45.2186] Slim::Plugin::SN::ProtocolHandler::_checkAndPlay (148) no players made it to mysqueezebox.com: aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae
    [19-05-08 19:51:45.3472] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:51.3420] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:51.3519] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:51.3651] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:53.0990] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:53.1383] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) bb:bb:f5:82:6f:a8: request not dispatchable!
    Last edited by woodster; 2019-05-08 at 11:20.

  10. #1330
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    152
    I had the Tidal plugin disabled, and once I enabled it - the player does not disappear anymore, but no sound is being played.
    After 30sec. the airplay stream stops, but the player seems to playing still in the web interface.


    Quote Originally Posted by woodster View Post
    Hi,

    I have been using the Ickstream plugin to stream from Tidal to the AirPlay bridge plugin - and it has been working nicely.
    Since IckStream is shutting down I am trying to make the switch to the Tidal app.

    But now when I select the "Airplay player" and select some music from the Tidal App (Installed in mysqueezebox.com) it "shuts" down/removes the player.

    Does anybody know what is happening?

    The log shows this:
    raopbridge-log.log
    [19:51:31.332243] process_serv:485 [0x34e488] switch server
    [19:51:31.432795] discover_server:784 [0x34e488] error sending discovery
    [19:51:36.435560] discover_server:784 [0x34e488] error sending discovery

    server.log
    [19-05-08 19:51:31.1110] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) bb:bb:52:fe:33:52: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:31.1323] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) bb:bb:f5:82:6f:a8: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:34.0571] Slim::Control::Request::execute (1888) Error: While trying to run function coderef [Plugins::UPnPBridge::Queries::statusQuery]: [Can't call method "playingSong" on an undefined value at /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Queries.pm line 51.
    ]
    [19-05-08 19:51:39.3445] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:39.3569] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:39.3720] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:42.1395] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) bb:bb:f5:82:6f:a8: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:42.1464] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) bb:bb:52:fe:33:52: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:42.1548] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:45.2186] Slim::Plugin::SN::ProtocolHandler::_checkAndPlay (148) no players made it to mysqueezebox.com: aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae
    [19-05-08 19:51:45.3472] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:51.3420] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:51.3519] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:51.3651] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:53.0990] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) aa:aa:b5:00:57:ae: request not dispatchable!
    [19-05-08 19:51:53.1383] Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (455) bb:bb:f5:82:6f:a8: request not dispatchable!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •