Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Thread: JiveLite Menus

Hybrid View

JiveLite Menus

Hi

Sorry if this duplicates anything which has already been discussed but perhaps you could point me in the correct direction?

I am trying to find out how to remove menu options from JiveLite on Max2Play.

For example, I don't want to be able to access the Extras or Settings menu from the HomePage, or, even better, have the option to display the those menu items only after entering a password (that might be asking too much!).

Can anyone tell me how to remove those items from the homepage as a starter for 10?

Thanks
    Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by mbartonpye View Post
    Hi

Sorry if this duplicates anything which has already been discussed but perhaps you could point me in the correct direction?

I am trying to find out how to remove menu options from JiveLite on Max2Play.

For example, I don't want to be able to access the Extras or Settings menu from the HomePage, or, even better, have the option to display the those menu items only after entering a password (that might be asking too much!).

Can anyone tell me how to remove those items from the homepage as a starter for 10?

Thanks
    Matthew
    Press the + key or long press Enter on a menu option.