Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeezed_Rotel View Post
    I pasted both of the txt files that you posted. I like both of them. One is 12 hr clock and the other is 24 hr clock. Should there be weather also?
    For the "Celsius" version of the screen saver (shows weather from SuperDateTime in degrees Celsius), I implemented a 24HR clock.
    For the "Fahrenheit" version, it shows a 12 HR with AM/PM clock.

Quote Originally Posted by tcutting View Post
    For the wunderground version of SuperDateTime, you need to get a "developer key" to enable access to the API data. It's free - I don't recall the exact process, but go through the wunderground.com web site, and look for information on the API. There's a field in the SDT settings page for entering the API key.
    OK, I now have an API key from wunderground, but I can't find the setting field in the SDT in LMS.
    John

OK, I now have an API key from wunderground, but I can't find the setting field in the SDT in LMS.
    Please check which version of SDT you have installed. You probably have the old version. I believe my current version is: 5.10.19

Try adding another "additional repository" to the Plugins settings page:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/supe...files/repo.xml

And then see if it tells you there's a newer SDT plugin available.

Please check which version of SDT you have installed. You probably have the old version. I believe my current version is: 5.10.19

Try adding another "additional repository" to the Plugins settings page:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/supe...files/repo.xml

And then see if it tells you there's a newer SDT plugin available.
    tcutting, it works! Thanks for your patience, and very helpful guidance. SDT is a wonderful plugin...donation(s) sent.
    John

SDT weather question

tcutting, what is the center column for? *Pr: etc?

Name:  IMG_0026.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  141.9 KB
    John

It's supposed to display the next three near term forecasts - mine is currently showing TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW. Pr is probability of precipitation.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thinking about it more, I think you happened to start SDT at a funny time (early AM). There's some special logic used during that time period which also uses the weather info from just before midnight... Which you probably didn't have because of when SDT was started. It should have cleared up just before sunrise. Let me know if the problem continues.

Thinking about it more, I think you happened to start SDT at a funny time (early AM). There's some special logic used during that time period which also uses the weather info from just before midnight... Which you probably didn't have because of when SDT was started. It should have cleared up just before sunrise. Let me know if the problem continues.

It turns out that there was no problem per se. It was the setting called WUNDERGROUND.COM IDENTIFIER. I had previously used WU Station code. I changed this setting to Airport Code, and now it looks like this!!
    EDIT??? now it works using either the WU identifier code or airport code.

I can't thank you enough.

Name:  IMG_0027.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  177.4 KB
    Last edited by Squeezed_Rotel; 2016-01-27 at 14:22.
    John

tcutting - Big thanks for all your efforts to get this work. Very much appreciated.

I'm having an issue currently with the updated LMS CustomClockHelper plugin.
    This is how it loads:
    Name:  CC_gui.JPG
Views: 384
Size:  45.0 KB

A number of the functions don't work, particularly being able to import previous configurations (I was really hoping to load up an old Touch layout that I made and adapt it for Jivelite).

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by slackhead View Post
    tcutting - Big thanks for all your efforts to get this work. Very much appreciated.

I'm having an issue currently with the updated LMS CustomClockHelper plugin.
    This is how it loads:
    Name:  CC_gui.JPG
Views: 384
Size:  45.0 KB

A number of the functions don't work, particularly being able to import previous configurations (I was really hoping to load up an old Touch layout that I made and adapt it for Jivelite).

Any ideas?
    I think part of the problem is erland moved the "official" custom clock helper plugin to github right after I posted this.
    I would suggest going back to the official CCH plugin from the repo (this will pick up the latest from erland, which also points to the standard set of screens).
    You can import the "new" screens I posted. You could also modify other screens for the new model - but you would export, add "jivelite800x480" to the "models": element (e.g., "models":["touch", "jivelite800x480"]), then import the file back to CCH.
    If you're comfortable with messing with plugins, you could replace the file "StyleSettings.pm" from the .zip I posted into the CustomClockHelper plugin directory on LMS (probably need to restart LMS after) - that should add the "jivelite800x480" button on the CCH screen.
    I've submitted updates to erland for the CCH plugin (and the "standard" screensavers available), but he's in the middle of another project so it may take a couple of weeks before he updates the official CCH plugin.