Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks for the info Paul. That makes sense.
    PGAScores & CollegeHockey (SuperDateTime Add-ons)

I see that SoureForge is back up now but I'm still struggling with CustomClock on the RPi. I have the plugin repositories still added but the CustomClock applet does not show up on the Applet Installer screen. Only LicenseManager. I've rebooted the Pi and LMS a couple times. Deleted the repostories and re-added them. Can't get it to show up again.

http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_JL_repo.xml <-- I can bring that up in a browser and it works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Meyer View Post
    I see that SoureForge is back up now but I'm still struggling with CustomClock on the RPi. I have the plugin repositories still added but the CustomClock applet does not show up on the Applet Installer screen. Only LicenseManager. I've rebooted the Pi and LMS a couple times. Deleted the repostories and re-added them. Can't get it to show up again.

http://superdatetimewu.sourceforge.net/CC_JL_repo.xml <-- I can bring that up in a browser and it works fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.
    License manager is not needed for Custom Clock or Custom Clock Helper.

Custom Clock is installed from Jivelite. Settings|Advanced|Applet Installer
    Custom Clock Helper is installed in LMS, This is needed to install the template.

Make sure you backup the settings on pCP after installing.
    Last edited by paul-; 2018-03-04 at 13:02.

For whatever reason I couldn't get CustomClock to show up under Applet Installer. So I did the manual install and now I'm back in business. And I backed it up this time.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by bluetdi View Post
    I would like to show you two screens for the Pi3 with 7" display and Joggler-skin.

First is a Now-Playing screen. It has orders to show different weather infos/pictures on the left side, last one is the weathermap from WU. On the right side are songinfos, playing status, rating, genre, year and time.

Hi, @bluetdi

This now playing screen looks awesome. Any chance, that you would be willing to share your settings?
    Last edited by mnd; 2019-09-05 at 03:36.

Screen for Pico 800x480

Attached are the files for the Playing screen and a changed CustomClockApplet.lua for Erlands free version. The Applet-lua has better colors for the screen and must be put in the appropriate folder to replace the original. But the screen works without that also.

The screen has changed somewhat since the first post. The weathermap is no longer supported as WU has stopped it. So this screen is no longer for tcuttings plugin but for boomX2.

If you want german date and words in the screen you also have to replace the latest plugin vers.55 by boomX2 with mine.

Customize everything as you like. Good luck.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2xPi3-7"+pCP+LMS | Transporter | 2xTouch | 2xClassic | 2xBoom | 2xRadio | iPeng | [2xOdroid U3+m2p+LMS]

Quote Originally Posted by bluetdi View Post
    Attached are the files for the Playing screen and a changed CustomClockApplet.lua for Erlands free version. The Applet-lua has better colors for the screen and must be put in the appropriate folder to replace the original. But the screen works without that also.

The screen has changed somewhat since the first post. The weathermap is no longer supported as WU has stopped it. So this screen is no longer for tcuttings plugin but for boomX2.

If you want german date and words in the screen you also have to replace the latest plugin vers.55 by boomX2 with mine.

Customize everything as you like. Good luck.
    Thanks alot. Though, I didn't have the chance to try the screen yet, because there were some troubles with my nas. But now, when I tried to import it with the custom clock helper, it took an hour loading the webpage, but still didn't import.

If I understand correctly, an alternative way to get the screen would be to copy the customclockhelper.prefs file to the SlimServer/prefs folder. Would it be too much to ask you for the customclockhelper.prefs file?

EDIT: Is the Custom Clock Helper (v2.11.94) the one that should be used? I think from it's from the LMS standard plugins repository, and not from some additional repository. I am having some trouble with this plugin, since I can't edit the templates that are imported by me. The only time I can edit the settings is right after the import. But if I want to change something later, I can't and no matter which of my own imported styles I select, the clock style resets to "Analog Clock (7.3) (with seconds)".

EDIT2 & SOLUTION: Turns out that it's not possible to import text that has special characters (like ░ in C░) and probably non english letters. So we just have to remove/replace them before importing and then edit them back in the custom clock helper webpage. So now I can at least import the screens with a new name if I want to make changes.

Just a quick question - how can we change the timezone for which the current time is displayed? Because with "%H1:%M", it displays the GMT time.
    Last edited by mnd; 2019-10-13 at 11:19.