Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Pommes View Post
    Thank you,

I created this screen on lms 7.x with the custom clock helper, and from there exported this as text file.
    In custom clock helper you can just import this as new style, by copying and pasting just the text and applying.
    Once itĺs transferred to the squeezebox touch, you can use this style even on the newer LMS (64bit).

"sdtformat": "%!Z║",
    Is a variable for the superdatetime, showing some part of the weather

Edit: Oh Paul, thank you, you saved my screen,
    i deleted the "║" from the text, and now it is working!!!
    I attach the new working text for those who might like it:-)
    Pommes, Paul,
    Sorry I did not get a chance to respond earlier. I had experienced the same problem maybe a year ago on an Odroid U3 with Max2Play. It only occurs when importing the JSON file with CCH. After you import you can add the degree symbol "║" back in using CCH and it will display as Pommes originally planned.

Cheers... Don

I have installed the Custom Clock applet in Jivelite but my current Custom Clock helper is the original version with no Jivelite options. I added the repo containing the modified version but I don't see the repo in my plugins list. I am running the latest LMS 8.1.1 but I thought even if the plugin isn't available for LMS 8 the repo would still appear in the list. What am I doing wrong?

Help with Cuctom Clock

I assume using custom clock helper that you create a style. After you export a style to a text document, where do you put it?

Thanks,

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Passman View Post
    I assume using custom clock helper that you create a style. After you export a style to a text document, where do you put it?

Thanks,

Howard
    In Custom clock helper itself you can do style import, paste the text there...
    The Earth Has Music For Those Who Listen

Well, I think I may be crazy cause I've tried this a few times. So my only question is how do you get multiple clock styles to show up in Jivelite Custom Clock Screen saver. I only get the choice of one CC when I go to set the clock configs.

Thanks,

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Pommes View Post
    In Custom clock helper itself you can do style import, paste the text there...

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Passman View Post
    Well, I think I may be crazy cause I've tried this a few times. So my only question is how do you get multiple clock styles to show up in Jivelite Custom Clock Screen saver. I only get the choice of one CC when I go to set the clock configs.
    When you import your new definition, be sure to give it a new "name" value, otherwise it will replace whatever definition already has that name.

Once you've imported it via Custom Clock Helper, you should be able to pick it from the Custom Clock settings in Jivelite.
    owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/
    (which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
    Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much time on the forums.
    Free plugins: AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu DenonSerial
    FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
    SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock

can't get a listing of custom clocks

Not sure this is the right forum/thread but here goes....

Downloaded jivelite-0.1-lua-r205-win32.zip from sourceforge

Running LMS 8.1.1 on Ubuntu (20.04). Have the Custom Clock Helper app installed, although not sure that matters.

Running it (windows Jive) - trying to use Custom Clock but when I go to "Screensavers->Custom Clock Settings->Config #x:" it says "Fetching Clock Styles" forever. Never retrieves them.

FWIW Custom Clock works fine on my Squeezebox Radio - fetching styles works, shows the standard ones and custom ones as well.

I did try downloading CustomClock_JL_1.01.004.zip from SDT sourceforge site and substituting it in for the installed version here: C:/Users/<me>/AppData/Roaming/Jivelite/userpath/applets but that didn't help.

I turned on logging for CustomClock, but can't see where the log would show up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

TomS
    SB3(1), Boom(2), Radio(3), piCorePlayer (1)

solved: can't get a listing of custom clocks

Quote Originally Posted by TomS View Post
    Not sure this is the right forum/thread but here goes....

Downloaded jivelite-0.1-lua-r205-win32.zip from sourceforge

Running LMS 8.1.1 on Ubuntu (20.04). Have the Custom Clock Helper app installed, although not sure that matters.

Running it (windows Jive) - trying to use Custom Clock but when I go to "Screensavers->Custom Clock Settings->Config #x:" it says "Fetching Clock Styles" forever. Never retrieves them.

FWIW Custom Clock works fine on my Squeezebox Radio - fetching styles works, shows the standard ones and custom ones as well.

I did try downloading CustomClock_JL_1.01.004.zip from SDT sourceforge site and substituting it in for the installed version here: C:/Users/<me>/AppData/Roaming/Jivelite/userpath/applets but that didn't help.

I turned on logging for CustomClock, but can't see where the log would show up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

TomS
    Never mind - figured it out - had to pick a player first, then it worked.

TomS
    SB3(1), Boom(2), Radio(3), piCorePlayer (1)