Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 191 of 194 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1934
  1. #1901
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Try to get a reproducible "track not advancing event", these are the easiest for me to fix as I have a lot of log options when it happens
    Okay thanks Philippe, I will do.

  2. #1902
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    24
    I spoke too soon. I experienced another bridge crash mid-track today (at 14:29) and I gathered a log file. Is it worth me sending this to you Philippe, or would you like me to proceed with setting up the Pi and running the bridge from there?

  3. #1903
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Xocyah View Post
    I have the same problem, even after having the firewall prompt to make an exception (which I agreed to) but it's made no change for me. Which log file did you delete - castbridge-log.log?
    For the record (hopefully this may help others) this was nothing to do with the plugin, but a setting on my network switch called "Auto DoS". This Denial Of Service protection also, it seems, prevents the scanning of networks by CastBridge looking for Chromecast players, and also for that matter stops Squeezeboxes detecting the Logitech Media Server.

    I figured this out when I found that a Squeezebox Receiver would configure from factory default over Wi-Fi, but not wired Ethernet.

    Thanks for a great plugin!

  4. #1904
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,921
    Quote Originally Posted by pete105 View Post
    I spoke too soon. I experienced another bridge crash mid-track today (at 14:29) and I gathered a log file. Is it worth me sending this to you Philippe, or would you like me to proceed with setting up the Pi and running the bridge from there?
    Send me the log please


    EnvoyÚ de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

  5. #1905
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Send me the log please


    EnvoyÚ de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
    Thanks - with you now.

  6. #1906
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    60
    Hi Phillipe - I've noticed that my Chromecast Audio has stopped advancing to the next track, not sure exactly when this started but I've attached a log.

    It just plays the first track in the queue repeatedly until you stop it - doesn't crash, and doesn't seem to affect other Chromecast devices ( regular Chromecast and Nest Mini both working fine )

    If you need any more info left me know

    Cheers
    Steve
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #1907
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,921
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBamber View Post
    Hi Phillipe - I've noticed that my Chromecast Audio has stopped advancing to the next track, not sure exactly when this started but I've attached a log.

    It just plays the first track in the queue repeatedly until you stop it - doesn't crash, and doesn't seem to affect other Chromecast devices ( regular Chromecast and Nest Mini both working fine )

    If you need any more info left me know

    Cheers
    Steve
    Are you in flow mode?
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

  8. #1908
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Are you in flow mode?
    Hi Philippe - no not in flow mode, everything defaulted here's the config file...

    $ cat castbridge.xml
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <squeeze2cast>
    <common>
    <streambuf_size>1048576</streambuf_size>
    <output_size>4194304</output_size>
    <stream_length>-1</stream_length>
    <enabled>1</enabled>
    <stop_receiver>0</stop_receiver>
    <mode>thru</mode>
    <codecs>aac,ogg,ops,ogf,flc,alc,wav,aif,pcm,mp3</codecs>
    <sample_rate>96000</sample_rate>
    <flac_header>1</flac_header>
    <roon_mode>0</roon_mode>
    <send_icy>0</send_icy>
    <volume_on_play>1</volume_on_play>
    <volume_feedback>1</volume_feedback>
    <media_volume>50</media_volume>
    <remove_timeout>0</remove_timeout>
    <send_metadata>1</send_metadata>
    <send_coverart>1</send_coverart>
    <auto_play>0</auto_play>
    <server>?</server>
    </common>
    <binding>?</binding>
    <slimproto_log>debug</slimproto_log>
    <slimmain_log>debug</slimmain_log>
    <stream_log>debug</stream_log>
    <output_log>debug</output_log>
    <decode_log>debug</decode_log>
    <main_log>debug</main_log>
    <cast_log>debug</cast_log>
    <util_log>debug</util_log>
    <log_limit>-1</log_limit>
    <device>
    <udn>4fc36cff41e308c759319569049ac482</udn>
    <name>Kitchen Nest Mini</name>
    <friendly_name>Kitchen Nest Mini</friendly_name>
    <mac>cc:cc:c7:14:1c:8f</mac>
    <enabled>1</enabled>
    </device>
    <device>
    <udn>8eba1e62303fe22b9736d618e99bf6c5</udn>
    <name>Chromecast Audio</name>
    <friendly_name>Chromecast Audio</friendly_name>
    <mac>cc:cc:d3:11:21:7d</mac>
    <enabled>1</enabled>
    </device>
    </squeeze2cast>

  9. #1909
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,921
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBamber View Post
    Hi Philippe - no not in flow mode, everything defaulted here's the config file...
    I don't know then. Can you set additional debugging to "none". That's too much log for now
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

  10. #1910
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I don't know then. Can you set additional debugging to "none". That's too much log for now
    Thanks for looking Philippe - here's a shorter log & updated config file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •