Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 119 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1276
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Can you have the QNAP connected to the switch? You have many layers here, is this needed?

Code:
    CC <==> AP <==> SWITCH <==> ROUTER <==> QNAP
       <----------- mDNS packets --------->
    It might be the problem, especially the router might have some filtering of the multicast packets.
    I need this setup unfortunately. I changed the switch for a simple hub but no difference. I have no reason to believe the modemrouter is not letting multicast pass on the LAN side. There is a multicast setting which is enabled. What I need to test now is the A P. This is a Ubiquiti ap-ac-lr and I found 2 topics mentioning something about a multicast problem. Had something todo with sonos equipment. But I need to create a config file which must be uploaded to the AP and I have to dive into this. Thanks for helping out so far.

Synchronization

Hello
    Thank you for a fantastic addition to the LMS. It is working very well for me. My only question is whether it is possible to synchronise two players running over CastBridge. I saw some early posts that said this is not possible, but nothing recently. I have been changing all of the settings but I can't seem to get it to work.
    Many thanks
    Tom

Strange http error 403 forbidden on touch devices ...

Hi all !

I have a peculiar problem with the bridge, the devices shows up imm. in my player (Android Phone), I can change song the text and pictures shows up, but with a banner Err 403 Forbidden. on my Squeezebox touch device (s). I have:

1) Turned off the fw, no change.
    2) When I change song, i've see HTTP post and 200 (OK) answer from the LMS / chrom. bridge address.

So I see no 403 on the wire, any ideas guys ...

// Take care

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by TomTom80 View Post
    Hello
    Thank you for a fantastic addition to the LMS. It is working very well for me. My only question is whether it is possible to synchronise two players running over CastBridge. I saw some early posts that said this is not possible, but nothing recently. I have been changing all of the settings but I can't seem to get it to work.
    Many thanks
    Tom
    No it is not possible to create the sync group using LMS. But if you use the Google app to create a group made of these 2 CC, a new player will appear in LMS and when you play using it, it will act like a CC group, i.e. play in sync.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by stefanc View Post
    Hi all !

I have a peculiar problem with the bridge, the devices shows up imm. in my player (Android Phone), I can change song the text and pictures shows up, but with a banner Err 403 Forbidden. on my Squeezebox touch device (s). I have:

1) Turned off the fw, no change.
    2) When I change song, i've see HTTP post and 200 (OK) answer from the LMS / chrom. bridge address.

So I see no 403 on the wire, any ideas guys ...

// Take care

Stefan
    Post a log and describe your configuration
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2018-01-10 at 17:00.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Hope there's a quick answer for this one. Long-distance colleague has chromecast bridge on Win10. Players show and play, but live streams stop after a couple of minutes. He hasn't given a log. Anything obvious comes to mind on this?

He's not registered here either [ ]
    Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
    UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker; - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
    Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
    AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
    SB Player - Fire TV
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help is appreciated!

Hi there.
    Hoping to find some help...
    I'm running LMS 7.9.1 on the Debian Stretch beta version of Max2Play on a Pi 3 B
    When I try to generate a config file, the bridge starts running but continues to tell me a config file is needed.
    The log says this continually:
    [18-01-20 19:35:15.5163] Plugins::CastBridge::Squeeze2cast::beat (185) crashed ... restarting
    I set up the Pi 3 B last night because I couldn't get Spotty to run on my old Pi Model B. Thing is, Chromecast was running fine on that old machine... LMS would immediately include my Google Home Mini in the player list and I could stream to it no problem. Now with the Pi 3 B I have Spotty working great but running into this issue with Chromecast.
    Is this because I'm running the beta version of Max2Play? Only reason I'm doing that is I was having trouble getting the new pi to boot with the Jessie Lite version.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Brad

Quote Originally Posted by bigsur78 View Post
    Hi there.
    Hoping to find some help...
    I'm running LMS 7.9.1 on the Debian Stretch beta version of Max2Play on a Pi 3 B
    When I try to generate a config file, the bridge starts running but continues to tell me a config file is needed.
    The log says this continually:
    [18-01-20 19:35:15.5163] Plugins::CastBridge::Squeeze2cast::beat (185) crashed ... restarting
    I set up the Pi 3 B last night because I couldn't get Spotty to run on my old Pi Model B. Thing is, Chromecast was running fine on that old machine... LMS would immediately include my Google Home Mini in the player list and I could stream to it no problem. Now with the Pi 3 B I have Spotty working great but running into this issue with Chromecast.
    Is this because I'm running the beta version of Max2Play? Only reason I'm doing that is I was having trouble getting the new pi to boot with the Jessie Lite version.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    Brad
    Try selecting the "static" version of the helper - Stretch has changed openSSL version (I've explained in the AirPlay bridge trhead how to deal with that as well

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Try selecting the "static" version of the helper - Stretch has changed openSSL version (I've explained in the AirPlay bridge trhead how to deal with that as well
    Hi Philippe. Thanks for your response. I've tried that a few times, but unfortunately even when I choose the static version, it loads the regular one. Maybe a full reinstall of LMS might help? Do you know of Chromecast Bridge working successfully with the Stretch version of Max2Play?
    Thanks again
    Brad

Quote Originally Posted by bigsur78 View Post
    Hi Philippe. Thanks for your response. I've tried that a few times, but unfortunately even when I choose the static version, it loads the regular one. Maybe a full reinstall of LMS might help? Do you know of Chromecast Bridge working successfully with the Stretch version of Max2Play?
    Thanks again
    Brad
    Got it working! I believe what made the difference was using "apply" instead of "generate"
    Thanks for all your hard work on this Phillipe!
    Cheers
    B