Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1254
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    So, there might be a pattern here of 2 hops. Any chance you could connect one to the 24-ports switch?
    Unfortunately they're in different rooms and quite difficult to shift (my TV and my AV receiver). I'll see if I can think of another DLNA device that I can connect to the 24-port switch to test it.

I also realised that there was a mistake in my network diagram - the ISP router is connected to the Wireless Router, not the 24-port switch:
    Name:  Network topology.jpeg
Views: 407
Size:  46.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by itm View Post
    Unfortunately they're in different rooms and quite difficult to shift (my TV and my AV receiver). I'll see if I can think of another DLNA device that I can connect to the 24-port switch to test it.

I also realised that there was a mistake in my network diagram - the ISP router is connected to the Wireless Router, not the 24-port switch:
    Name:  Network topology.jpeg
Views: 407
Size:  46.2 KB
    You can try foobar2000 on the Windows machine and add the UPnP plugin
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Not able to generate new configuration file

Hi Guys,

I've been installing the squeeze2cast addin for the first time on a synology device,
    and at the stage I am supposed to generate a configuration file, I have no button to push in order to generate the file (see snapshot).

Name:  Chromacast bridge.png
Views: 315
Size:  35.1 KB

I've tried by refreshing the page, relaunching the Logitech Media center, but no success so far.

Do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance,

Skratt

Quote Originally Posted by Skratt View Post
    Hi Guys,

I've been installing the squeeze2cast addin for the first time on a synology device,
    and at the stage I am supposed to generate a configuration file, I have no button to push in order to generate the file (see snapshot).

Name:  Chromacast bridge.png
Views: 315
Size:  35.1 KB

I've tried by refreshing the page, relaunching the Logitech Media center, but no success so far.

Do you have any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance,

Skratt
    Look at the page - select a binary - start the bridge - Apply - wait a moment or two - refresh page
    Last edited by castalla; 2017-11-26 at 04:13.
    Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
    UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker; - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
    Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
    AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
    SB Player - Fire TV
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Look at the page - select a binary - start the bridge - Apply - wait a moment or two - refresh page
    OK, I spent quite a lot of time and quite a lot of trials that didn't work.

But now it's ok.

For info for others: it didn't worked out at all with x86 but finally worked out changing it with x86-static.

Have a great evening / day

I'm trying to get this working with a Google Home. I'm not having any luck unfortunately, the logs just keep saying no devices found.
    Is there some way to enable more logging? (I think I've got everything ticked thus far).

EDIT: I'm running LMS 7.9 within a Docker container under Unraid.

On a side note: is there any other way of getting music off my server on to the Home? I see it doesn't support DLNA or uPNP...
    Last edited by johnieutah; 2017-11-27 at 09:54.

Quote Originally Posted by johnieutah View Post
    I'm trying to get this working with a Google Home. I'm not having any luck unfortunately, the logs just keep saying no devices found.
    Is there some way to enable more logging? (I think I've got everything ticked thus far).

On a side note: is there any other way of getting music off my server on to the Home? I see it doesn't support DLNA or uPNP...
    It works with my Home Mini - did nothing special ... it just appeared as an available player.
    Touch, Logitech Radio, Logitech UE Radio, O2 Joggler + SqpOS
    UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers; Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker; Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker; - PURE One Flow internet radio: PURE Jongo S3x ; Jongo T2; Libratone Zipp
    Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
    AirplayBridge - Loewe Airspeaker
    SB Player - Fire TV
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I'm running LMS 7.9 within a Docker container under Unraid.

This plugin works with the Home out of the box. You have a networking issue, maybe you're using NAT in your docker container or you have multiple NIC and the wrong one is chosen by the plugin (you can force it to use the LMS address in the settings)

I will have to update the 1st port of this thread as it seems that more and more people are trying to use docker but mess up network
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    This plugin works with the Home out of the box. You have a networking issue, maybe you're using NAT in your docker container or you have multiple NIC and the wrong one is chosen by the plugin (you can force it to use the LMS address in the settings)

I will have to update the 1st port of this thread as it seems that more and more people are trying to use docker but mess up network
    I got this sorted now, needed to set the network configuration for the Docker container to "host" and not bridge. Now it works perfectly, thank-you Philippe, this plug-in is really great.

Couple of quick questions:
    • Does this support FLAC playback natively or is it transcoded?
    • Is gapless playback supported?

Thanks!

I got this sorted now, needed to set the network configuration for the Docker container to "host" and not bridge. Now it works perfectly, thank-you Philippe, this plug-in is really great.

Couple of quick questions:
    • Does this support FLAC playback natively or is it transcoded?
    • Is gapless playback supported?

Thanks!
    Yes, flac is supported natively. Gapless is not supported by the default receiver, so I cannot activate it