Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 358 of 362 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3615
  1. #3571
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
    Hello

    i face issues with playback Qobuz service streaming on my upnp Speakers Devialet Phantom:

    1 - When i pause, it resume playback after 1 second
    2 - Sometimes, music stops after some minutes.

    Here some logs for the second issue. Any idea?

    log:
    [21:23:43.766] handle_http:570 [00515084]: responding:
    HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content
    Server: squeezebox-bridge
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: audio/wav
    Content-Range: bytes 118290948-118290948/*
    Transfer-Encoding: chunked


    [21:24:13.813] handle_http:478 [00515084]: http parsing error (null)
    [21:24:13.813] output_http_thread:209 [00515084]: HTTP close 1564 (bytes 118290948) (n:1 res:0)
    [21:24:13.829] output_http_thread:157 [00515084]: got HTTP connection 1584
    [21:24:13.829] handle_http:483 [00515084]: received GET /bridge-23.wav HTTP/1.1
    [21:24:13.829] handle_http:486 [00515084]: HTTP headers
    Host: 192.168.1.12:52215
    User-Agent: Devialet/2.13.0 libsoup/2.62.3
    icy-metadata: 1
    Connection: Keep-Alive
    Range: bytes=118290948-

    [21:24:13.829] handle_http:570 [00515084]: responding:
    HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content
    Server: squeezebox-bridge
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: audio/wav
    Content-Range: bytes 118290948-118290948/*
    Transfer-Encoding: chunked


    [21:24:43.876] handle_http:478 [00515084]: http parsing error (null)
    [21:24:43.876] output_http_thread:209 [00515084]: HTTP close 1584 (bytes 118290948) (n:1 res:0)
    [21:24:44.485] XMLGetFirstDocumentItem:175 ixmlNode_getFirstChild(tmpNode) returned 00000000 00000000
    [21:24:45.485] XMLGetFirstDocumentItem:175 ixmlNode_getFirstChild(tmpNode) returned 00000000 00000000
    [21:24:46.516] XMLGetFirstDocumentItem:175 ixmlNode_getFirstChild(tmpNode) returned 00000000 00000000
    I don't remember all the details, but I already had discussions here with another member about Devialet UPnP/HTTP stack and the fact that it does not work correctly. The issue here is that the stack/client assumes the server has access to the whole file and asks for seeking which in the case of the bridge cannot be done. Try with "no-length" for HTTP mode (I know you did already, but I'd like to see the log" and then after disable "pcm" in the codec list (for that specific player, add '-pcm' in its codecs list
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

  2. #3572
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by pkfox View Post
    Why have you posted this twice ?
    Yes, sorry. A mistake. I have juste deleted the first one.

    For Phillipe, thanks for your advice. I will test "no-length" an no pcm in codecs list. I will post the log.

  3. #3573
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I don't remember all the details, but I already had discussions here with another member about Devialet UPnP/HTTP stack and the fact that it does not work correctly. The issue here is that the stack/client assumes the server has access to the whole file and asks for seeking which in the case of the bridge cannot be done. Try with "no-length" for HTTP mode (I know you did already, but I'd like to see the log" and then after disable "pcm" in the codec list (for that specific player, add '-pcm' in its codecs list
    Hello Philippe

    i did your trick but same issue. The pause/resume issue seems to be solved by setting seeking on resume on Yes.
    I precise that it's ONLY with QOBUZ service! My local flac files are playing without issue!

    Here snapshop (joined file) of settings and log.

    Thanks for advice.


    Code:
    [11:22:53.217] handle_http:478 [00515084]: http parsing error (null)
    [11:22:53.217] output_http_thread:209 [00515084]: HTTP close 1364 (bytes 70346006) (n:1 res:0)
    [11:22:53.232] output_http_thread:157 [00515084]: got HTTP connection 1360
    [11:22:53.232] handle_http:483 [00515084]: received GET /bridge-2.flac HTTP/1.1
    [11:22:53.232] handle_http:486 [00515084]: HTTP headers
    Host: 192.168.1.12:52751
    User-Agent: Devialet/2.13.0 libsoup/2.62.3
    icy-metadata: 1
    Connection: Keep-Alive
    Range: bytes=70346006-
    
    [11:22:53.232] handle_http:570 [00515084]: responding:
    HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content
    Server: squeezebox-bridge
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: audio/flac
    Content-Range: bytes 70346006-70346006/*
    
    
    [11:23:23.289] handle_http:478 [00515084]: http parsing error (null)
    [11:23:23.289] output_http_thread:209 [00515084]: HTTP close 1360 (bytes 70346006) (n:1 res:0)
    [11:23:23.820] XMLGetFirstDocumentItem:175 ixmlNode_getFirstChild(tmpNode) returned 00000000 00000000
    [11:23:24.819] XMLGetFirstDocumentItem:175 ixmlNode_getFirstChild(tmpNode) returned 00000000 00000000
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Fabien; 2021-12-03 at 10:39.

  4. #3574
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1

    Strange problem with playing .DFF files via UPnPBridge (.DSF plays fine!)

    Hi,

    I have a strange problem in not being able to play .DFF files of DSD SACD rips. I am streaming from LMS to a Marantz M-CR611 via the UPnPBridge plugin.

    As per the specifications, playback of .DFF DSD files is supported via network play on the Marantz M-CR611.
    I have "dsf,dff,aif,pcm,flc,mp3,ogg,ogf,aac,alc" in the "UPnP player audio capabilities" section of the plugin configuration page of the LMS GUI, and both .DFF and .DSF are set to native in the player File Types configuration page.
    All other supported files appear to play fine this way. Interestingly, .DSF DSD files play fine too, with DSD appearing on the M-CR611 display to confirm this. I can even convert the same .DFF files to .DSF and then they play fine!
    I can also play the same .DFF files off a USB stick on the M-CR611 fine.

    I can't figure out why this would be. Is it a bug in the UPnPBridge? Or a bug in the Marantz firmware that only affects the network play?

    Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Yes I know I could, and probably should, mass convert all .DFF to .DSF, but it's a problem that I'd rather solve without doing that.

  5. #3575
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    UK/London
    Posts
    5,097
    What does the LMS log and, separate, UPnP Bridge log show when play is attempted?
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

  6. #3576
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Blew View Post
    Hi,

    I have a strange problem in not being able to play .DFF files of DSD SACD rips. I am streaming from LMS to a Marantz M-CR611 via the UPnPBridge plugin.

    As per the specifications, playback of .DFF DSD files is supported via network play on the Marantz M-CR611.
    I have "dsf,dff,aif,pcm,flc,mp3,ogg,ogf,aac,alc" in the "UPnP player audio capabilities" section of the plugin configuration page of the LMS GUI, and both .DFF and .DSF are set to native in the player File Types configuration page.
    All other supported files appear to play fine this way. Interestingly, .DSF DSD files play fine too, with DSD appearing on the M-CR611 display to confirm this. I can even convert the same .DFF files to .DSF and then they play fine!
    I can also play the same .DFF files off a USB stick on the M-CR611 fine.

    I can't figure out why this would be. Is it a bug in the UPnPBridge? Or a bug in the Marantz firmware that only affects the network play?

    Does anyone have any suggestions?

    Yes I know I could, and probably should, mass convert all .DFF to .DSF, but it's a problem that I'd rather solve without doing that.
    I've never looked at these format much. DFF seems to be the least popular though b/c of lack of metadata, no? Here the bridge just do passthrough and as @Paul Webster said, the best is to post a log so that I can have a look
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

  7. #3577
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,757
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabien View Post
    Hello Philippe

    i did your trick but same issue. The pause/resume issue seems to be solved by setting seeking on resume on Yes.
    I precise that it's ONLY with QOBUZ service! My local flac files are playing without issue!

    Here snapshop (joined file) of settings and log.

    Thanks for advice.


    Code:
    [11:22:53.217] handle_http:478 [00515084]: http parsing error (null)
    [11:22:53.217] output_http_thread:209 [00515084]: HTTP close 1364 (bytes 70346006) (n:1 res:0)
    [11:22:53.232] output_http_thread:157 [00515084]: got HTTP connection 1360
    [11:22:53.232] handle_http:483 [00515084]: received GET /bridge-2.flac HTTP/1.1
    [11:22:53.232] handle_http:486 [00515084]: HTTP headers
    Host: 192.168.1.12:52751
    User-Agent: Devialet/2.13.0 libsoup/2.62.3
    icy-metadata: 1
    Connection: Keep-Alive
    Range: bytes=70346006-
    
    [11:22:53.232] handle_http:570 [00515084]: responding:
    HTTP/1.1 206 Partial Content
    Server: squeezebox-bridge
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: audio/flac
    Content-Range: bytes 70346006-70346006/*
    
    
    [11:23:23.289] handle_http:478 [00515084]: http parsing error (null)
    [11:23:23.289] output_http_thread:209 [00515084]: HTTP close 1360 (bytes 70346006) (n:1 res:0)
    [11:23:23.820] XMLGetFirstDocumentItem:175 ixmlNode_getFirstChild(tmpNode) returned 00000000 00000000
    [11:23:24.819] XMLGetFirstDocumentItem:175 ixmlNode_getFirstChild(tmpNode) returned 00000000 00000000
    Unfortunately the Devialet keeps asking for a range. I've uploaded a version 1.81.0 that might solve the issue
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

  8. #3578
    Senior Member ModelCitizen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Sussex UK
    Posts
    3,250

    How to select full processing mode?

    Hello.

    I am using the UPnP/DLNA bridge on Windows to run my Naim NDX mostly successfully. However, every now and again a track will not start. There is silence and the LMS progress indicator continually clocks up a few seconds and then appears to restart.

    I've read the User Guide numbers of times (although I'm not too sure how much of it I've understood!) but my immediate issue is how I swap between Pass Through and Full Processing Mode. I'm obviously being stupid but for the life of me I just can't see how to do it.

    Any help very appreciated.

    For Philippe:

    1) The User Guide images don't seem to load and there is a reference in section 4.2 to section 3.5 but there does not appear to be a section 3.5
    2) Thanks very much for this and the Chromecast plugin. It's doubtful if I'd still be using LMS if they didn't exist. And I really want to use LMS cos it's great


    Name:  UPnP-Bridge.png
Views: 236
Size:  175.9 KB
    Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.

    Lounge: Naim NDX with Touch as controller, Naim NAP 180, NAC 82, NAPSC, HiCap, Shahinian Arc speakers
    Kitchen/outside: Chromecast audio, Azatom iBigBoy 2 (500W)
    And... SB+, radios & tons of Chromecasts... all run from LMS and controlled via Material Skin on any nearby device and a Touch.

  9. #3579
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1

    Roon + squeeze2upnp + Onkyo

    For windows users only.
    Who use the Roon + squeeze2upnp + Onkyo (ns-6130,ns-6170)?Or Onkyo receivers with MQA support?And uses Tidal or mqa files in your library?
    After the last update firmware┬ (24 November 2021)
    I found a way to send mqa files from roon to onkyo so that onkyo would identify mqa files and not just flac files.

    I had to make small changes to squeeze2upnp.
    If anyone wants to test, please respond.

  10. #3580
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15

    iFi Zen Stream issue

    Hi. I'm trying to use the plugin to stream Tidal, Qobuz and local files through the iFi Zen Stream. Everything appears to be working well for a pretty long stretch of time (sometimes 3 or 4 hours) without any intervention. However, at some point in a long playlist the stream will stop. An "http parsing error" appears in the log before this happens. I've reproduced this behavior many times now in the course of my testing. If I manually advance to another track, the player will start again and all will be well until it happens again.

    Here's a part of the log where it happened:


    artist:Jˇhann Jˇhannsson
    album:The Theory of Everything (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
    title:Cavendish Lab
    genre:
    duration:151.000
    size:0
    cover:http://resources.tidal.com/images/b9.../1280x1280.jpg
    offset:1
    [20:38:01.875963] sq_callback:376 [0x454ac8]: next URI gapless http://192.168.0.153:43599/bridge-67.flac
    [20:38:01.876341] AVTSetNextURI:112 [0x454ac8]: uPNP setNextURI http://192.168.0.153:43599/bridge-67.flac (cookie 0xbc86)
    [20:38:01.877396] process_start:1206 [0x3d1c80]: codec:c, ch:0, s:0, r:0
    [20:38:01.896646] output_http_thread:157 [0x3d1c80]: got HTTP connection 20
    [20:38:01.896868] output_http_thread:186 [0x3d1c80]: drain is 2621440 (waited 21)
    [20:38:01.899038] handle_http:483 [0x3d1c80]: received GET /bridge-67.flac HTTP/1.1
    [20:38:01.899121] handle_http:486 [0x3d1c80]: HTTP headers
    User-Agent: Music Player Daemon 0.20.18
    Host: 192.168.0.153:43599
    Accept: */*
    Icy-Metadata: 1

    [20:38:01.899410] handle_http:570 [0x3d1c80]: responding:
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Server: squeezebox-bridge
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: audio/flac


    [20:38:01.915212] sendSTAT:169 [0x3d1c80]: STAT:[STMc] msplayed 171000
    [20:38:04.208603] process_strm:238 [0x3d1c80] strm command u
    [20:38:04.208820] process_strm:287 [0x3d1c80] unpause at: 0 now: 362413114
    [20:38:04.214977] sendSTAT:169 [0x3d1c80]: STAT:[STMr] msplayed 173000
    [20:38:04.351476] output_http_thread:306 [0x3d1c80]: draining (10485760 bytes)
    [20:38:04.371256] handle_http:478 [0x3d1c80]: http parsing error (null)
    [20:38:04.371419] output_http_thread:209 [0x3d1c80]: HTTP close 20 (bytes 10524856) (n:1 res:0)
    [20:38:15.608264] sendSTAT:169 [0x3d1c80]: STAT:[STMs] msplayed 0
    [20:40:33.005181] sendSTAT:169 [0x3d1c80]: STAT:[STMd] msplayed 137000
    [20:40:33.924969] process_strm:238 [0x3d1c80] strm command s
    [20:40:33.925172] process_strm:307 [0x3d1c80], strm s autostart: 3 transition period: 10 transition type: 0 codec: f
    [20:40:33.925249] sendSTAT:169 [0x3d1c80]: STAT:[STMf] msplayed 138000
    [20:40:33.962487] output_start:81 [0x3d1c80]: start thread 1
    [20:40:33.962961] sq_callback:343 [0x454ac8]:
    artist:Jˇhann Jˇhannsson
    album:The Theory of Everything (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
    title:Collapsing Inwards
    genre:
    duration:137.000
    size:0
    cover:http://resources.tidal.com/images/b9.../1280x1280.jpg
    offset:1
    [20:40:33.963083] sq_callback:376 [0x454ac8]: next URI gapless http://192.168.0.153:57523/bridge-68.flac
    [20:40:33.963469] AVTSetNextURI:112 [0x454ac8]: uPNP setNextURI http://192.168.0.153:57523/bridge-68.flac (cookie 0xbe4f)
    [20:40:33.964622] process_start:1206 [0x3d1c80]: codec:c, ch:0, s:0, r:0
    [20:40:33.987329] output_http_thread:157 [0x3d1c80]: got HTTP connection 23
    [20:40:33.990075] handle_http:483 [0x3d1c80]: received GET /bridge-68.flac HTTP/1.1
    [20:40:33.990216] handle_http:486 [0x3d1c80]: HTTP headers
    User-Agent: Music Player Daemon 0.20.18
    Host: 192.168.0.153:57523
    Accept: */*
    Icy-Metadata: 1

    [20:40:33.990337] handle_http:551 [0x3d1c80]: re-opening a connection at 10524856
    [20:40:33.990403] handle_http:553 [0x3d1c80]: head is lost 10524856
    [20:40:33.990663] handle_http:570 [0x3d1c80]: responding:
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Server: squeezebox-bridge
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: audio/flac


    [20:40:33.990742] output_http_thread:258 [0x3d1c80]: self-exit
    [20:40:33.992662] output_http_thread:389 [0x3d1c80]: end thread 1 (10524856 bytes)
    [20:40:34.007960] sendSTAT:169 [0x3d1c80]: STAT:[STMc] msplayed 138000
    [20:40:34.013350] output_http_thread:389 [0x3d1c80]: end thread 1 (0 bytes)
    [20:40:46.301018] AVTBasic:201 [0x454ac8]: uPNP Next (cookie 0xbe75)
    [20:40:46.301488] _SyncNotifState:652 [0x454ac8]: guessing missed nextURI (null)
    [20:55:34.002256] slimproto_run:573 [0x3d1c80] Closing CLI socket 10

    Any help is greatly appreciated!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •