Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 316 of 324 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3232

uPnPBridge with room correction?

First, Thank you so much Philippe for a fantastic plugin that makes my system a joy to use (PiCorePlayer - LMS - Material Skin - uPNPBridge - Naim NAC272).

I'm wondering about trying to install BruteFir or CamillaDSP into my LMS, so I can run room correction convolution filters, but first want to know if these filters will work with the uPnP plug-in? They seem to suggest that they sit between LMS and Squeezeplayers so I don't know if this would work.

If there is a better way of including room correction into LMS / uPnPBridge then I'd love to hear it!

Many thanks!

Announce: UPnPBridge = integrate UPnP/DLNA players with LMS (squeeze2upnp)

Quote Originally Posted by dicksmithonline View Post
    First, Thank you so much Philippe for a fantastic plugin that makes my system a joy to use (PiCorePlayer - LMS - Material Skin - uPNPBridge - Naim NAC272).

I'm wondering about trying to install BruteFir or CamillaDSP into my LMS, so I can run room correction convolution filters, but first want to know if these filters will work with the uPnP plug-in? They seem to suggest that they sit between LMS and Squeezeplayers so I don't know if this would work.

If there is a better way of including room correction into LMS / uPnPBridge then I'd love to hear it!

Many thanks!
    Thanks - The bridges should act as a normal SB player (except synchro), so everything that works with a regular player should. AFAIK, these plugins simply do signal processing before passing the audio data to the player, so it will work.
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2021-03-20 at 00:20.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by hjianhao View Post
    philippe, do yu have plan to add translate dsf, dff to pcm (flac) feature in squeeze2upnp's full processing mode?
    No, I'm not using dsf or dff so I don't feel the need. I assume that LMS transcoders can do the work nicely.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

I accidentally deleted my message.... So now a new try. I am new to this plugin. I installed it for a sonos speaker. The plugin works for most of my music. The plugin settingspage is not showing up anymore after i activated the plugin. If i select the settingspage and wait a while a Error comes. I installed it on a Raspberry pi 3 with picoreplayer and LMS.

I'm on the latest editions of LMS nightly build 8.2.0-1616822338 and UpnpBridge (1.49.13) on Windows Server I7-10700T. I now get this in two installations when trying to access the plugin:
    404 Not Found: plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/UPnPBridge/settings/basic.html.

I have to go through the plugin overview and settings from there to see the error since under the advanced tab the plugin is no longer to be found. The preferences is still stored under the prefs in LMS, so I'm able to play with me upnp connected playes (Oppo 205 and KEF LS50 Wireless II). But I can't access the settings nor restart the plugin.

I've tried uninstalling the plugin via plugin-tab, restart LMS and then re-install but it will not re-surface.

I've done one new adjustment to the filesystem on both systems though. Enabling UTF8 in Windows regions settings and via the LMS service - registry hack (C:/PROGRA~2/SQUEEZ~1/server/SqueezeSvr.exe --charset=utf8). I need this since I was missing some music files compared to my to NAS systems. Now they are there with the UTF8 setting. But UpnpBridge dosen't seem to like it? Please advice.

Did the re-install after this. UPnPBridge is still viewable in the folder section under 'ProgramData'.

Still: This is one of the best plugins for LMS ever. Thank you so much for the good and hard work, Philippe!

This is from the log:
    [21-04-01 11:59:10.1058] Slim::Utils::PluginManager::load (393) Warning: Couldn't call Plugins::UPnPBridge::Plugin->initPlugin: The locale codeset (cp65001) isn't one that perl can decode, stopped at /Encode/Locale.pm line 120.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Settings.pm line 6.
    Compilation failed in require at C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Plugin.pm line 61.
    Last edited by ucw; 2021-04-01 at 03:03. Reason: Forgot information
    Server - LMS 8.0.0, WinServer (32Gb ram, raid), 6K album library, LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 2x Squeezebox Radio, 2x Squeezebox Boom
    1x upgraded Transporter (wired) via Holfi system
    1x KEF LSX (wired)+sub via upnpnbridge,

2. site - LMS 8.0.0 (LmsUpdate), Synology NAS DS216+II, (8Gb ram, raid0)
    1x Squeezebox Touch, 1x Audio Pro C5 via DLNA

Plugins: Music & Artist Information, Material Skin, Custom Browse/Scan, UpnpBridge, Tidal HiFi

Marantz SACD N30 is compatible with the UPNP-DLNA plugin.

FYI
    The Marantz SACD N30 (with a built-in/streamer DAC) is compatible with the UpnP-DLNA plugin.
    Strangely there is no mention of this compatibility in their manual or specification sheet.
    They preferred to promote HEOS.

https://www.ca.marantz.com/en-CA/sho...onents/sacd30n
    Tŕte Ó FLAC

2 X SB Classic
    2 X SB2
    1 X SB Boom
    1 X SB Touch
    1 X Transporter
    2 X Duet + Remote
    3 X Rpi+Picoreplayer
    2 X Chromecast
    1 X Chromecast Audio
    1 X Atoll ST100

All devives connected via CeolBOX server aka The Musical Box
    Using OrangeSqueeze and Material Skin Plug-in to remote all my connected devices.

Does look like a lot of stuff in it.

They do mention their UPnP support though.
    Code:
    DLNA
    Version	(compatibilty)
    DMP (Digital Media Player)	(compatibilty)
    DMR Digital Media Renderer	(compatibilty)
    I see it also has AirPlay 2 ... would be interesting to know if it works with the AirPlay Bridge which only supports AirPlay 1
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Auralic Vega G2.1

My system at home is based around LMS since +10years.

I recently bought an Auralic Vega G2.1 streamer/DAC/preamp
    Apparently it doesnt support standard UPNP but OPENHOME.

Is there a way to make this plug to work with Openhome devices?

It does work as a Roon Endpoint, so would there be a way to stream LMS to a Roon Endpoint?

To day I use RPI USB connection.

Quote Originally Posted by nimnul View Post
    My system at home is based around LMS since +10years.

I recently bought an Auralic Vega G2.1 streamer/DAC/preamp
    Apparently it doesnt support standard UPNP but OPENHOME.

Is there a way to make this plug to work with Openhome devices?

It does work as a Roon Endpoint, so would there be a way to stream LMS to a Roon Endpoint?

To day I use RPI USB connection.
    Their specification says that it does have UPnP - and AirPlay so either should work

Streaming Inputs: uPnP/DLNA Media Server, native TIDAL and Qobuz Sublime+ streaming, AirPlay, Spotify Connect, Internet Radio, RoonReady
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Their specification says that it does have UPnP - and AirPlay so either should work
    Well it can act as a UPNP server and "see" UPNP/DLNA libraries and play them. But it cant act as a UPNP renderer, thats my problem.

And, Yes Airplay works, but limit is max 16/44 resolution..... and if I play DSD files over airplay there is an overlay of hiss.

Also an alternative would be an I2S to AES or USB inteface to get the audio from the clean side of my transport, and not directly from the pi.
    Last edited by nimnul; 2021-04-16 at 07:07.