Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 313 of 324 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3232

LMS On Third Party Players Using The UPnP Bridge

Hi Philippe,

I changed browser to Chrome, but got the same result as before. I started the music playing and it played in Flac, with artist and artwork displayed.

I then pressed apply approx 46 seconds into the music replay and immediately the music stopped and the player went into pause.

I was running logging, so I hope that this has captured what you want to see.

As soon as I restarted LMS in Chrome and reset the parameters, as per yourprevious messages, the music returned correctly played, track by track, no crossfade as I hadn't pressed apply in the bottom right of the screen.

I hope this log gives you some idea as to what is happening.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by sachadog View Post
    Hi Philippe,

I changed browser to Chrome, but got the same result as before. I started the music playing and it played in Flac, with artist and artwork displayed.

I then pressed apply approx 46 seconds into the music replay and immediately the music stopped and the player went into pause.

As soon as I restarted LMS in Chrome and reset the parameters, as per yourprevious messages, the music returned correctly played, track by track, no crossfade as I hadn't pressed apply in the bottom right of the screen.

I am sure it has been said before but don't change settings while music is playing. Stop the bridge, change the settings then restart the bridge.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

hi philippe

I had worked with a DLNA render well.

Today I add another DLNA render, but the new render does not work.

I got the following errors when I played music :
    [23:05:22.248477] process_strm:307 [0xbbe340], strm s autostart: 1 transition period: 0 transition type: 0 codec: f
    [23:05:22.248500] sendSTAT:169 [0xbbe340]: STAT:[STMf] msplayed 0
    [23:05:22.248734] sendSTAT:169 [0xbbe340]: STAT:[STMc] msplayed 0
    [23:05:22.248770] process_strm:342 [0xbbe340] no matching codec c
    [23:05:22.248790] sendSTAT:169 [0xbbe340]: STAT:[STMn] msplayed 0

I am sure I had set roon_mode to 1, another device works well.

the follwing is my config file, HUAWEI Sound-0286 is the new device that can not work.
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <squeeze2upnp>
    <common>
    <streambuf_size>1048576</streambuf_size>
    <output_size>4194304</output_size>
    <stream_length>-3</stream_length>
    <enabled>0</enabled>
    <remove_timeout>120</remove_timeout>
    <codecs>dsf, dff, wav, aif, pcm, ogf, flc, aif, mp3, aac, ogg, ops, alc, wma</codecs>
    <mode>thru</mode>
    <raw_audio_format>raw,wav,aif</raw_audio_format>
    <sample_rate>48000</sample_rate>
    <L24_format>1</L24_format>
    <flac_header>1</flac_header>
    <roon_mode>1</roon_mode>
    <forced_mimetypes></forced_mimetypes>
    <seek_after_pause>0</seek_after_pause>
    <send_icy>1</send_icy>
    <volume_on_play>1</volume_on_play>
    <volume_feedback>1</volume_feedback>
    <send_metadata>1</send_metadata>
    <send_coverart>1</send_coverart>
    <max_volume>100</max_volume>
    <accept_nexturi>1</accept_nexturi>
    <auto_play>0</auto_play>
    <server>?</server>
    <resample_options></resample_options>
    </common>
    <binding>?</binding>
    <slimproto_log>info</slimproto_log>
    <slimmain_log>warn</slimmain_log>
    <stream_log>warn</stream_log>
    <output_log>info</output_log>
    <decode_log>warn</decode_log>
    <main_log>info</main_log>
    <upnp_log>info</upnp_log>
    <util_log>warn</util_log>
    <log_limit>-1</log_limit>
    <device>
    <udn>uuid:b8aabe2db4df5481eb8b4f4cf3f302eac9a15391 92127404166af840a41a0945</udn>
    <name>HUAWEI Sound-0286</name>
    <friendly_name>HUAWEI Sound-0286</friendly_name>
    <mac>bb:bb:23:af:ce:fc</mac>
    <enabled>1</enabled>
    <sample_rate>96000</sample_rate>
    </device>
    <device>
    <udn>uuid:9166ce01-e4b5-4d56-8a1a-6a031b3b416b</udn>
    <name>LIVINGROOM</name>
    <friendly_name>LIVINGROOM</friendly_name>
    <mac>bb:bb:e6:4a:a6:13</mac>
    <enabled>1</enabled>
    <sample_rate>192000</sample_rate>
    </device>
    </squeeze2upnp>

Announce: UPnPBridge = integrate UPnP/DLNA players with LMS (squeeze2upnp)

Quote Originally Posted by sachadog View Post
    Hi Philippe,

I’m sorry and I don’t want to be rude but you are not reading my posts.

DO NOT APPLY PARAMETERS WHILE PLAYING MUSIC. IT WILL STOP PLAYBACK BECAUSE THE BRIDGE IS STOPPED AND THEN RESTARTED WHICH MEANS PLAYERS ARE DISCONNECTED FROM LMS FOR A FEW SECONDS.

Then, if that is clear (parameters should be applied on a *NON* playing device), set flow, change mp3 bitrate if you want to (in advanced parameters) and then try.

THERE IS NO ARTWORK IN FLOW MODE
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2021-03-01 at 11:34.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by hjianhao View Post
    hi philippe

I had worked with a DLNA render well.

Today I add another DLNA render, but the new render does not work.

I got the following errors when I played music :
    [23:05:22.248477] process_strm:307 [0xbbe340], strm s autostart: 1 transition period: 0 transition type: 0 codec: f
    [23:05:22.248500] sendSTAT:169 [0xbbe340]: STAT:[STMf] msplayed 0
    [23:05:22.248734] sendSTAT:169 [0xbbe340]: STAT:[STMc] msplayed 0
    [23:05:22.248770] process_strm:342 [0xbbe340] no matching codec c
    [23:05:22.248790] sendSTAT:169 [0xbbe340]: STAT:[STMn] msplayed 0

I am sure I had set roon_mode to 1, another device works well.
    I don't know... there is something that fails when setting up the playback, hence the "no matching codec" which is a bit of a general error codec. Try launching the bridge with "-d all=debug" and see what comes back.
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2021-03-01 at 18:52.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I don't know... there is something that fails when setting up the playback, hance the "no matching codec" which is a bit of a general error codec. Try lauching the bridge with "-d all=debug" and see what comes back.
    test.log

These are the logs I got using -d all=debug

wish you can find sth useful.

Quote Originally Posted by hjianhao View Post
    test.log

These are the logs I got using -d all=debug

wish you can find sth useful.
    There is an extra white space in the "ProtocolInfo" CSV field which I'm not sure is authorized by the standard and this is the first player to do that anyway. I've uploaded a new version.

LMS On Third Party Players Using The UPnP Bridge

Hi Philippe,

Believe me I am reading your posts and I've tried all ways to get this system working. If I "apply" the settings prior to music replay, the system will not work. The player goes into Pause mode and I have to reset it. It's as though, the WiFi signal contains a command that the player sees as to go into "Pause". This goes for ANY of my WiFi players (incl. WiFi Radio's and wireless Speakers). They all stop replay if the setting "Apply" is used, either on the bridge settings or on control panel. If it was only the Cambridge Audio CXNv2, I would have concluded it was not compatible with its operating system.

I pressed apply during playback as part of testing different browsers and different actions. There's no difference between browsers, they don't seem to interfere with any replay actions.

The only sure way I get the system to work, with artwork and in Flac is to not press apply at any stage whatsoever. Which means I lose the settings everytime the computer is closed down. I then get track by track playback, which is fine, it's better than nothing at all. The same applies to my WiFi radios which have colour screens and of course the wireless speakers just stop replay. I am able to see, via an App, what signal the wireless speakers are receiving.

Unless someone comes up with a bright idea, I don't see a way of getting the system to work using the apply button. At the end of the day we all want the system to work.

In an effort to test this myself I downloaded the plugin but setup failed at the step when I tried to generate a configuration file. Would that happen if there were no DLNA renderers available? I seem to remember pulling the ethernet cable from my TV as it wasn't used for anything.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

sachadog - please try this.

If you have access to the command line on the system running UPnP Bridge then type
    Code:
    ps -ef | grep squeeze2
    You should see something like this ..
    Code:
     6705 tc        0:01 /usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CastBridge/Bin/squeeze2cast-armv6hf -Z -I -x /usr/local/slimserver/prefs/castbridge.xml
     6720 tc        0:02 /usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/RaopBridge/Bin/squeeze2raop-armv6hf -Z -I -x /usr/local/slimserver/prefs/raopbridge.xml
     6725 tc        0:04 /usr/local/slimserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf -Z -I -f /usr/local/slimserver/Logs/upnpbridge.log -x /usr/local/slimserver/prefs/upnpbridge.xml
    In my case I have all 3 bridges from Philippe running ... castbridge is Chromecast, raopbridge is Airplay and upnpbridge is the one we are interested in.

In LMS/Settings/UPnP bridge
    Deselect "Start the Bridge" and click on "Apply" (bottom right).

Now if you repeat
    Code:
    ps -ef | grep squeeze2
    you should see that the long line with UPnPBridge in it has disappeared - because it has stopped.

If that is what you see then try making your changes to the UPnP Bridge settings - and do not enable "Start the Bridge".

Click on Apply to save your changes - and then restart LMS and see if the changes have been preserved.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland