Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 287 of 290 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 2898
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    What os platform are you building. I use macos but it still doesn't work?

this error log
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 12.25.56 PM.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  200.3 KB
    Last edited by diszell2008; 2020-07-14 at 22:28.

Quote Originally Posted by diszell2008 View Post
    What os platform are you building. I use macos but it still doesn't work?

this error log
    It's a cross-compiling system under Linux for all CPU & OS. It was very complicated to setup... You also have to know that libupnp 1.8 and beyond had changes compared to the 1.6 with compatibility issues, hence I stayed with 1.6 Even if you can compile the rest, it will be complicated. Currently, it seems you have issues with SSL, you can try to disable it (these macro I've been using are head-splitting). I have to warn you that compiling this all thing might be difficult and I can't spend too much time supporting this.
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2020-07-14 at 22:40.
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    It's a cross-compiling system under Linux for all CPU & OS. It was very complicated to setup... You also have to know that libupnp 1.8 and beyond had changes compared to the 1.6 with compatibility issues, hence I stayed with 1.6 Even if you can compile the rest, it will be complicated. Currently, it seems you have issues with SSL, you can try to disable it (these macro I've been using are head-splitting). I have to warn you that compiling this all thing might be difficult and I can't spend too much time supporting this.
    thank you very much!

LMS via Pi pcp

Hi

Set up lms via PCP yesterday on my pi and after a couple of issues all was working fine, and I could play to my yamaha musiccast (Sitting Room) fine.

This morning however, I can only see my denon amp and the Kitchen Sonos as the only available players.

Several devices are showing up on the advanced upnp tab, my denon, Yamaha (sitting room), sonos etc. but nothing other than denon on the Kitchen which is the sonos device when trying to play music.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by chris002; 2020-07-17 at 08:30. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by chris002 View Post
    Hi

Set up lms via PCP yesterday on my pi and after a couple of issues all was working fine, and I could play to my yamaha musiccast (Sitting Room) fine.

This morning however, I can only see my denon amp and the Kitchen Sonos as the only available players.

Several devices are showing up on the advanced upnp tab, my denon, Yamaha (sitting room), sonos etc. but nothing other than denon on the Kitchen which is the sonos device when trying to play music.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Did you try power cycling the player? Occasionally I have to do a hard reset by pulling the plug on my Denon receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Theriverlethe View Post
    Did you try power cycling the player? Occasionally I have to do a hard reset by pulling the plug on my Denon receiver.
    I did try that but remained the same.

Just decided to delete the yamaha from the the upnp tab and reloaded and it works again.

I had UPNP failing on me once, because of multiple times the same player name but with different MAC addresses.

There is a plugin to clean up orphaned players. I tried that, restarted LMS, and UPNP worked its magic once again.

Quote Originally Posted by TonioRoffo View Post
    I had UPNP failing on me once, because of multiple times the same player name but with different MAC addresses.

There is a plugin to clean up orphaned players. I tried that, restarted LMS, and UPNP worked its magic once again.
    Can you remember the name of the plugin or the source?

Quote Originally Posted by chris002 View Post
    Can you remember the name of the plugin or the source?
    The plugin is call Client Cleanup and is available in the 3rd party plugins list in LMS
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Philippe, thank you for the great work. Do you have a Paypal donation link?