Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 274 of 279 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2790
    Love the plugin and it's working almost perfect for my needs.

One thing that bugged me recently, though, is that sometimes the songs only start playing at around 30 seconds from the start. So when a track changes, there's ~30 s gap of silence, and then the song starts playing from ~30 s of the song.

My guess is that this starts happening after a certain amount of cumulative hours of music playing time (over some days or weeks of random playing time per day), because earlier this would happen once in a few weeks, but now with the covid 19 staying at home thing, this happens once every few days, because music is played much longer every day now.

I thought that changing the gapless mode to forced helped for awhile, but it didn't.

Also, I noticed that restarting the UPnPBridge helps. So if there's nothing else we could do, maybe it is possible to set it up to restart itself at a scheduled time, or at intervals of one day, for example?

I'm using LMS on a QNAP device and the DLNA device is Yamaha WXAD-10.
    Attached are 2 logs with the described behaviour in the last few tracks played and my settings for the bridge
    Attached Files Attached Files

MP3 / MP4 playback trouble on a Yamaha R-N303D

First of all, I love the work. It should enable me to add my Yamaha R-N303D receiver (DLNA capable) to my 'multiroom setup' (squeezelite on rpi's). I'm still getting to know LMS, but I'm getting there.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck trying to play some AAC files (.m4a) as well as MP3 files. What happened:
    • First, with the bridge working in passthrough, I noticed that my m4a files did not play. MP3 files were playing perfectly. I figured this might have something to do with the AAC support from my receiver (yep, I read the user guide). So I thought that switching 'Full processing mode' should do the trick. m4a files were playing perfectly!
    • The 'full processing mode' resulted in an unexpected side-effect. MP3 files were no longer playing. This problem did send me down the rabbit hole tweaking setting (supported codecs, forced audio types and what not) but nothing seems to give me the desired outcome. I am attaching my logs in which I noticed in the transcoding mode the mp3 codec seems to disappear where the bridge is telling LMS what it supports.

I'm attaching the some files which should hopefully help to solve this mystery:
    1. log file pass through mode: upnpbridge-log_passthrough.txt
    2. log file full processing mode: upnpbridge-log_transcode-to-flac.txt
    3. configuration: upnpbridge-config-passthrough.txt

Does anyone have a clue what is going wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by pixie View Post
    First of all, I love the work. It should enable me to add my Yamaha R-N303D receiver (DLNA capable) to my 'multiroom setup' (squeezelite on rpi's). I'm still getting to know LMS, but I'm getting there.

Unfortunately, I'm stuck trying to play some AAC files (.m4a) as well as MP3 files. What happened:
    • First, with the bridge working in passthrough, I noticed that my m4a files did not play. MP3 files were playing perfectly. I figured this might have something to do with the AAC support from my receiver (yep, I read the user guide). So I thought that switching 'Full processing mode' should do the trick. m4a files were playing perfectly!
    • The 'full processing mode' resulted in an unexpected side-effect. MP3 files were no longer playing. This problem did send me down the rabbit hole tweaking setting (supported codecs, forced audio types and what not) but nothing seems to give me the desired outcome. I am attaching my logs in which I noticed in the transcoding mode the mp3 codec seems to disappear where the bridge is telling LMS what it supports.

I'm attaching the some files which should hopefully help to solve this mystery:
    1. log file pass through mode: upnpbridge-log_passthrough.txt
    2. log file full processing mode: upnpbridge-log_transcode-to-flac.txt
    3. configuration: upnpbridge-config-passthrough.txt

Does anyone have a clue what is going wrong?
    mp4 in passthrough is hit and miss. What's happening in your case is that you don't have the mp3 codec library on your system, so mp3 is removed from capabilities. You can either install the codec (mad codec, so libmad) or you use the -static version which has codecs built-in
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    mp4 in passthrough is hit and miss. What's happening in your case is that you don't have the mp3 codec library on your system, so mp3 is removed from capabilities. You can either install the codec (mad codec, so libmad) or you use the -static version which has codecs built-in
    Thanks philippe_44! Using the static-version seems to have done it for me.

I was indeed beginning to suspect that the issue was with the mp3 codec, but since I'm using an LMS-docker image from the docker hub I thought it improbable that they would not include something so trivial as an MP3-codec. Lesson learned, always be careful with premade docker images.

WTX microstreamer non reconnu

Bonjour à tous,

LMS 7.7.6 installé sur NAS Synology
    Transporter, Raspberry Pi avec Max2play, Upnp Zipp mini, Denon SA1, JMLAB Vega.

J'essaie d'intégrer WTX Microstreamer, un dongle upnp d'Advance Technology, que je n'arrive pas à faire reconnaître par l'excellent UPnP/DLNA bridge (v1.26.1) de Philippe. Tous mes autres appareils sont listés mais pas celui-là. Il est pourtant sur le même réseau wifi comme mes autres appareils. Y-a-t-il une incompatibilité matériel? Qulqu'un l'a déjà installé? Merci pour votre aide. Bon confinement, Jean-Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by jpt78 View Post
    Bonjour à tous,

J'essaie d'intégrer WTX Microstreamer, un dongle upnp d'Advance Technology, que je n'arrive pas à faire reconnaître par l'excellent UPnP/DLNA bridge (v1.26.1) de Philippe. Tous mes autres appareils sont listés mais pas celui-là. Il est pourtant sur le même réseau wifi comme mes autres appareils. Y-a-t-il une incompatibilité matériel? Qulqu'un l'a déjà installé? Merci pour votre aide. Bon confinement, Jean-Patrick.
    Tu as peu de chance d'avoir une réponse en Français dans cette partie du forum. Poste un log afin que je voie un peu plus ce qui se passe. Le mieux d'autre part est de passer sur le file dédié au Français https://forums.slimdevices.com/forum...?17-Fran%E7ais
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Tu as peu de chance d'avoir une réponse en Français dans cette partie du forum. Poste un log afin que je voie un peu plus ce qui se passe. Le mieux d'autre part est de passer sur le file dédié au Français https://forums.slimdevices.com/forum...?17-Fran%E7ais
    Il y a Airplay aussi ...
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Il y a Airplay aussi ...
    Il me semble qu'il n'a pas de AirPlay
    https://advance-acoustic.com/en/mult...-microstreamer
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Il me semble qu'il n'a pas de AirPlay
    https://advance-acoustic.com/en/mult...-microstreamer
    Hmm ... I saw a reference to Airplay ...

https://advance-acoustic.com/img/cms...9-Wireless.pdf

and here : https://www.audiohouse.be/advance-pa...-microstreamer ...

Advance Acoustic WTX-MicroStreamer

Micro Netwerkspeler

Wifi - AirPlay - Advance PlayStream

Spotify - Tidal - Qobuz - Internetradio - enz...
    Last edited by castalla; 2020-04-19 at 02:00.
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by jpt78 View Post
    Bonjour à tous,

J'essaie d'intégrer WTX Microstreamer, un dongle upnp d'Advance Technology, que je n'arrive pas à faire reconnaître par l'excellent de Philippe. Tous mes autres appareils sont listés mais pas celui-là. Il est pourtant sur le même réseau wifi comme mes autres appareils. Y-a-t-il une incompatibilité matériel? Qulqu'un l'a déjà installé? Merci pour votre aide. Bon confinement, Jean-Patrick.
    Hello

First, thank you Philippe, Paul and Castella for your replies.

I will write my post in English as suggested by Philippe.

LMS 7.7.6 on a NAS Synology
    Transporter, Raspberry Pi with Max2play, Upnp Zipp mini, Denon SA1, JMLAB Vega

I am trying to add an upnp dongle, the WTX Microstreamer by Advance Technology, that I am unable to be identified by the excellent Philippe's plugin UPnP/DLNA bridge (v1.26.1). My other devices are listed and this one is not. My dongle is identified on my wifi network like the other devices. Did somebody already install it?

Answering Philippe, I do not know how to edit the log you suggest.

I also tried Airplay.

Stay safe with Covid!
    Jean-Patrick