Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 221 of 316 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3155
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Ah no thatĺs more basic - youĺre trying to transmit using a format which is not recognized by the player (codec or sample rate/size)
    Ahh so i need to play with: Audio format to UPnP player ?
    @ Home: LMS 7.9 on Raspberry Pi3 max2play, Squeezebox Touch, Squeezebox Radio, Squeezebox Boom, Denon AVR 2312, Apple TV4
    @ Work: LMS 7.9 on Windows 10, Squeezebox Duet (2X), Squeezebox Classic, Denon AVR 1909

Quote Originally Posted by strim View Post
    Ahh so i need to play with: Audio format to UPnP player ?
    Start by leaving only flc,mp3 in codec list
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Hi LMS wizards,

Having trouble lately wth the denon heos link H2. Whenever trying to play a file (99% flac), I see it tries to play for about 4-5 seconds (no sound) and it fails.
    On server logs, I see for each file i'm trying to play the following:

[19-01-26 11:03:45.4662] Slim::Player::Song:pen (409) Error: Couldn't create command line for flc playback for [wimp://89059523.flac]

(this is for Tidal, but local files it would generate the same "coulnd't create command line" error...)

Streaming via LMS used to work on this device. (I've some other players, set up a test squizelite...i don't have any issue there.)
    Could Denon have changed something on the player. Of course, the denon app works flawlessly, however... I hate it :-)

Thanks for your thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by Toothless View Post
    Hi LMS wizards,

Having trouble lately wth the denon heos link H2. Whenever trying to play a file (99% flac), I see it tries to play for about 4-5 seconds (no sound) and it fails.
    On server logs, I see for each file i'm trying to play the following:

[19-01-26 11:03:45.4662] Slim::Player::Song:pen (409) Error: Couldn't create command line for flc playback for [wimp://89059523.flac]

(this is for Tidal, but local files it would generate the same "coulnd't create command line" error...)

Streaming via LMS used to work on this device. (I've some other players, set up a test squizelite...i don't have any issue there.)
    Could Denon have changed something on the player. Of course, the denon app works flawlessly, however... I hate it :-)

Thanks for your thoughts!
    Can you post a UPnPBridge log? I'm not sure but I think I rememeber a discussion here with HEOS not properly publishing its capabilities. What seems to happen is that the HEOS claims flac is not recognized
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Can you post a UPnPBridge log? I'm not sure but I think I rememeber a discussion here with HEOS not properly publishing its capabilities. What seems to happen is that the HEOS claims flac is not recognized
    Thx Philippe, hmm trying to find that log. I see a server log, scanner log, and i've put verbose on UpnPbridge option, but not sure where this is being saved? Could you point me in the right direction? thx again, appreciated.

Kef LSX config squeeze2upnp

Hello,

Here the settings for my Kef LSX speakers. It works like a charm.

Unfortunately i cannot power off the speakers with the controler app und have to use the Kef remote or remote app.
    LMS server 7.9.1 on Asustor AS604T, squeeze2upnp-x86-static, Squeeze Ctrl.

<device>

<sample_rate>192000</sample_rate>

<max_volume>100</max_volume>

<mode>flc,flow</mode>

<name>KEF LSX</name>

<codecs>flc,pcm,mp3</codecs>

<volume_on_play>1</volume_on_play>

<udn>uuid:5f9ec1b3-ed59-1900-4530-84171502196b</udn>

<accept_nexturi>1</accept_nexturi>

<stream_length>-3</stream_length>

<server>?</server>

<friendly_name>KEF LSX</friendly_name>

<L24_format>1</L24_format>

<mac>bb:bb:97:23:da:3f</mac>

<enabled>1</enabled>

</device>

Thx Philippe, hmm trying to find that log. I see a server log, scanner log, and i've put verbose on UpnPbridge option, but not sure where this is being saved? Could you point me in the right direction? thx again, appreciated.
    There is a link the the bridge settings that opens the file.Other than that, on Linux, you'll find it in /var/log/squeezeboxserver/upnpbridge.log

There is a link the the bridge settings that opens the file.Other than that, on Linux, you'll find it in /var/log/squeezeboxserver/upnpbridge.log
    Thanks, i really missed that in the config settings :-s
    attaching a log "bioscoop" is the denon player... hopefully you can track/see why it's not playing?

thanks a lot, again appreciat your help here!

Log.txt

Thanks, i really missed that in the config settings :-s
    attaching a log "bioscoop" is the denon player... hopefully you can track/see why it's not playing?

thanks a lot, again appreciat your help here!
    Unfortunately you've set the "additional debugging" which makes the log much to verbose. Just leave it to none to start with and triple check that you don't have firewall blocking squeeze2upnp

Try again

I know what causes the problem, but I don't know how to solve it as I don't understand exactly why it happens
    hello philippe,

do you have any new ideas to solve my problem? In the moment I run with the 1.40 *-ppc-static but it's not very stable,...

Thanks a lot, thk_ms
    Last edited by thk_ms; 2019-02-03 at 02:58.