Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 220 of 280 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2794

FLAC stream Radio Paradise stops playing after some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    have you tried it with the Airplay plugin instead?

http://www.hegel.com/images/disconti...ualenglish.pdf

have you looked in the Server log?
    The LMS server just keeps running.

This is what the log file of the UPnP Bridge says:
    [16:45:41.982748] _SyncNotifState:518 [0x13f598]: uPNP stop
    [16:45:41.982888] sq_notify:628 [0xc2c20] notify STOP

Don't know what "SyncNotifState:518" means.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by radekker; 2019-01-03 at 11:47.

Quote Originally Posted by radekker View Post
    The log file says:

[16:45:41.982748] _SyncNotifState:518 [0x13f598]: uPNP stop
    [16:45:41.982888] sq_notify:628 [0xc2c20] notify STOP

Don't know what that means.
    I never tested this case precisely (Radio Paradise plugin) but it seems that the problem is with very short tracks. The RP plugin plays tracks by group of a few and then, at the end, from time to time, Rebecca or Bill makes a small announcement which, when too short, causes UPnPBridge to fail. It's a very complicated case, but the nature of the bridge makes it very difficult to handle very short tracks. In such case, the player's indication of start/stop of tracks which must be done through polling is missed and the next track is not sent.
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2019-01-04 at 03:05.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by Hayrickshaw View Post
    I have logged in remotely to my second LMS instance and installed the bridge and I get the same behaviour so it looks as though it is a container setup problem as you said. I think I need to setup some static routes. The virtual switch routing table is attached. I'm running a 192.168.1.1/255 subnet so no idea what 192.168.0.0 is doing in there.
    Any suggestions on what static routes I should add?
    Thanks for your help

Attachment 26463
    Hi Phillippe
    One quick question. I have three players on my LMS (Slimp3 as it was once called wireless codec, Squeezebox Touch and Squeezebox Boom). They are all working perfectly well. So if there is a network filter it must be on ports (or in a direction) that LMS is not using. The Upnp Bridge is not picking up these devices. Should it?
    Regards

FLAC stream Radio Paradise stops playing after some time.

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I never tested this case precisely (Radio Paradise plugin) but it seems that the problem is with very short tracks. The RP plugin plays tracks by group of a few and then, at the end, from time to time, Rebecca or Bill makes a small announcement which, when too short, causes UPnPBridge to fail. It's a very complicated case, but the nature of the bridge makes it very difficult to handle very short tracks. In such case, the player's indication of start/stop of tracks which must be done through polling is missed and the next track is not sent.
    Thank you Phillipe.
    I also noticed that the RP FLAC stream is divided into blocks of different length.
    The small announcements can be blocks of only a few seconds long.
    The issue always happens in the middle of a song however and not at the beginning or the end of an announcement.

I have logged in remotely to my second LMS instance and installed the bridge and I get the same behaviour so it looks as though it is a container setup problem as you said. I think I need to setup some static routes. The virtual switch routing table is attached. I'm running a 192.168.1.1/255 subnet so no idea what 192.168.0.0 is doing in there.
    Any suggestions on what static routes I should add?
    Thanks for your help

Attachment 26463
    I wonder if the bridge software is scanning a 10.x.x.x subnet. The LMS is actually working on 192.168.1.x
    Two questions therefore:
    -Given this network setup, what subnet is the Upnpbridge likely to be scanning?
    -Is there any way of controlling the subnet that is scanned so that 192.168.1.x is targetted?

"
    Hi Phillippe
    One quick question. I have three players on my LMS (Slimp3 as it was once called wireless codec, Squeezebox Touch and Squeezebox Boom). They are all working perfectly well. So if there is a network filter it must be on ports (or in a direction) that LMS is not using. The Upnp Bridge is not picking up these devices. Should it?
    Regards
    Not sure I understand what you mean by "The Upnp Bridge is not picking up these devices. Should it" because the bridge does not do anythign wiht "real" SBs.
    On ports, yes the bridge uses many ports that LMS does not use
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

I wonder if the bridge software is scanning a 10.x.x.x subnet. The LMS is actually working on 192.168.1.x
    Two questions therefore:
    -Given this network setup, what subnet is the Upnpbridge likely to be scanning?
    -Is there any way of controlling the subnet that is scanned so that 192.168.1.x is targetted?
    So, in your container, you have direct access to the native network 192.168.1.x and you have a NAT to 10.x, right? It might be than that, seeing 2 NIC, the bridge uses the 10.x as you say. In that case, just check the "Use LMS' network interface" in the plugin settings and you should be good to go
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2019-01-05 at 04:47.

Quote Originally Posted by radekker View Post
    Thank you Phillipe.
    I also noticed that the RP FLAC stream is divided into blocks of different length.
    The small announcements can be blocks of only a few seconds long.
    The issue always happens in the middle of a song however and not at the beginning or the end of an announcement.
    I will investigate better when I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    So, in your container, you have direct access to the native network 192.168.1.x and you have a NAT to 10.x, right? It might be than that, seeing 2 NIC, the bridge uses the 10.x as you say. In that case, just check the "Use LMS' network interface" in the plugin settings and you should be good to go
    All of which is very logical, but unfortunately does not fix things. With only one of the two physical NICs connected to the 192.168.1.x subnet and the use LMS checkbox ticked, still no joy (tried this before first posting on the forum).
    I'll pause trying to get this working until I get home to the UK this weekend and if all else fails try an installation on a separate machine.

If anyone has got the plugin working on a Docker installation of LMS, do please get in touch

Apologies for dumb questions and thanks for your help. I may be back in touch in a few days time if I am still in trouble.

upnpbridge.xml not generated but Airplay bridge works

All of which is very logical, but unfortunately does not fix things. With only one of the two physical NICs connected to the 192.168.1.x subnet and the use LMS checkbox ticked, still no joy (tried this before first posting on the forum).
    I'll pause trying to get this working until I get home to the UK this weekend and if all else fails try an installation on a separate machine.

If anyone has got the plugin working on a Docker installation of LMS, do please get in touch

Apologies for dumb questions and thanks for your help. I may be back in touch in a few days time if I am still in trouble.
    Thought I'd try the Airplay bridge. So (even though there are no Airplay devices), the Airplay bridge software generates a config file and is quite happy unlike the UPnP bridge. Hmmmm....