Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 159 of 311 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3109
    You must apply a special parameter for sonos - there is Ó Sonos profile in the list of the predefined ones
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    You must apply a special parameter for sonos - there is Ó Sonos profile in the list of the predefined ones
    Thank you!!

Naim uniti no longer accessible

Hello,

Since this morning, mu Naim uniti is no longer accessible (but it is well linked with internet).
    I can see it in the list of the readers at the configuration page and it is checked.
    But i can't see it with the remote control.

What could it happen ?

Thanks

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Roitelet.44 View Post
    Hello,

Since this morning, mu Naim uniti is no longer accessible (but it is well linked with internet).
    I can see it in the list of the readers at the configuration page and it is checked.
    But i can't see it with the remote control.

What could it happen ?

Thanks

Regards
    I erased the reader and then I activated the search again.
    And it works again.

Hi Philippe,

I posted the same question in Michael's thread (Radio Paradis plugin) but I guess this is more a 'problem' with you plugin.

First, everything works except that the song info displayed on my Superuniti is only being refreshed once every cache block is loaded in LMS (vtuner?). But let me explain my setup and what happens.

I have LSM installed on my Synology NAS which is wired to my Naim Superuniti.

I installed the following plugins:
    UPNP bridge package and the radio paradise package form Michael.

So now I go to the LSM web player, start the Radio Paradise plugin and choose "Play losslessly (FLAC)". See image.

Name:  screenshot-192.168.178.15-9002-2018.02.20-16-57-01 (1).png
Views: 232
Size:  140.5 KB

As you can see that block (cache?) is 19:01 long. So what happens now is that the stream is starting and that my Superuniti displays this first song from Martha Wainwright and you also see a counter how long the song is playing. When the next song starts that counter and song info should be updated but it isn't. The stream just continues, the song info on the web player is being updated but the song info on my Superuniti is not being updated. The counter (song duration) on my Superuniti goes on until 19:01 and the song info keeps on displaying the first song until 19:01. Then the next block (cache?) is being loaded into the web player (LSM) and then also the song info is being updated on the Superuniti together with the song duration being reset to zero and all starts over again. Is this a bit clear? So basically everything works except the song info displayed on my Superuniti is not being refreshed properly (after every song).

So, it seems to me it can be fixed when the song info is being sent to the device after every song. Is this possible Philippe?
    If things are not clear please ask and I'll try to explain.

Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by domenico View Post
    Hi Philippe,

I posted the same question in Michael's thread (Radio Paradis plugin) but I guess this is more a 'problem' with you plugin.

First, everything works except that the song info displayed on my Superuniti is only being refreshed once every cache block is loaded in LMS (vtuner?). But let me explain my setup and what happens.

I have LSM installed on my Synology NAS which is wired to my Naim Superuniti.

I installed the following plugins:
    UPNP bridge package and the radio paradise package form Michael.

So now I go to the LSM web player, start the Radio Paradise plugin and choose "Play losslessly (FLAC)". See image.

Name:  screenshot-192.168.178.15-9002-2018.02.20-16-57-01 (1).png
Views: 232
Size:  140.5 KB

As you can see that block (cache?) is 19:01 long. So what happens now is that the stream is starting and that my Superuniti displays this first song from Martha Wainwright and you also see a counter how long the song is playing. When the next song starts that counter and song info should be updated but it isn't. The stream just continues, the song info on the web player is being updated but the song info on my Superuniti is not being updated. The counter (song duration) on my Superuniti goes on until 19:01 and the song info keeps on displaying the first song until 19:01. Then the next block (cache?) is being loaded into the web player (LSM) and then also the song info is being updated on the Superuniti together with the song duration being reset to zero and all starts over again. Is this a bit clear? So basically everything works except the song info displayed on my Superuniti is not being refreshed properly (after every song).

So, it seems to me it can be fixed when the song info is being sent to the device after every song. Is this possible Philippe?
    If things are not clear please ask and I'll try to explain.

Thank you all!
    It can't be done unfortunately. UPnP players can't have metadata updated on-the-fly, except if they use the icy protocol which can only be used with mp3 and aac. If you try RadioParadise in mp3 mode (and enable icy on the plugin's settings), you 'll see the update of title & artist, but not artwork, the icy protocol does not allow that
    LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Well if it can't be done, it can't be done. It's not a biggie, of course, it's only a visual thing.

Thanks for your response Philippe. It's appreciated. Oh and thanks for the UPnP bridge plugin of course.

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    the icy protocol does not allow that
    Are you/LMS injecting the ICY data on the fly?
    I ask because while the ICY protocol does have an official way to put in cover art ... there are some players that support showing it by treating the "streamURL" ICY field as a URL to the artwork.

However, I do not know if any UPnP players in devices with screens support it.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Are you/LMS injecting the ICY data on the fly?
    I ask because while the ICY protocol does have an official way to put in cover art ... there are some players that support showing it by treating the "streamURL" ICY field as a URL to the artwork.

However, I do not know if any UPnP players in devices with screens support it.
    I'm adding the icy metadata and I used to have the stream URL field but I've never seen any player that supports it

Hi Philippe, Hi community,

English is not my language ;-)

I'm trying to install LMS on a WD My Cloud Ex2 NAS. The NAS offers the installation of SqueezeCenter v 1.03
    The installation is going smoothly.
    I install the UPnP / DLNA bridge plugin (v0.2.15.1).
    The message: "Configuration file missing - create one by clicking" generate "or, if autosave is on, refresh this page"
    I'm trying to generate the upnpbridge.xml file but without success.

I tried to create the file manually via ssh but I can no longer access the plugin configuration page.
    I manually delete the upnpbridge.xml file and can access the configuration page again.

I do not know what to do to complete the installation of the plugin.
    Does anyone have an idea?

thank you in advance