Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 11 of 324 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by woodster View Post
    Anyone know what to do...
    Martin
    Well no, I have no idea. However, when you say it doesn't work, does the plugin start? Can you get it to produce a log?

If you run it directly:
    Code:
    /usr/local/zy-pkgs/gui/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf -v
    does it at least display the options?

If you then run without the -v option does it report anything on the console?
    LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. 2 Touches & EDO.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Quote Originally Posted by PasTim View Post
    Well no, I have no idea. However, when you say it doesn't work, does the plugin start? Can you get it to produce a log?

If you run it directly:
    Code:
    /usr/local/zy-pkgs/gui/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf -v
    does it at least display the options?

If you then run without the -v option does it report anything on the console?
    If you need an ARMv5 build, then I'd need Ralphy's help
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Armv5

Hi there,
    I actually think it is an arm v5, could you be so kind Ralphy and help?

What about selecting the right binary, as far as I can tell the plugin only supports the current included binaries. Will the plugin be updated?

Thanks
    Martin

Hi there,
    I actually think it is an arm v5, could you be so kind Ralphy and help?

What about selecting the right binary, as far as I can tell the plugin only supports the current included binaries. Will the plugin be updated?

Thanks
    Martin
    I will update the dev plugin so that you can select ARMv5 if Ralphy can do the armv5 build. Sorry, but this is the only one build I cannot do myself
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Super, excellent service.
    Let's see if Ralphy is up to it.
    Martin

I've recently returned to installing the plugin. Is there any reason to choose static over the plain binary?
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announce: UPnPBridge = integrate UPnP/DLNA players with LMS (squeeze2upnp)

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    I've recently returned to installing the plugin. Is there any reason to choose static over the plain binary?
    No. I did the static version because some Linux distribution (on NAS, eg my Syno DS411) have a wrong glibc shared library. Other than that, no benefit really using static, so if the binary (squeeze2upnp) starts without problem, no need for the static version
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2015-07-23 at 21:17.

@philippe_44
    Didn't you have a armv5 binary included at one time, is it outdated?
    Martin

@philippe_44
    Didn't you have a armv5 binary included at one time, is it outdated?
    Martin
    I used to have one, but it is pretty outdated. I'll PM Ralphy to see what he can do

After several hours of reconfiguring (!) I now have a neat system working! Details:

2 Sonos Play1 paired

LMS with UPnPBridge running on an O2 Joggler providing a nice touchscreen interface

So far so good!

Thanks to Philippe
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------