Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 349 of 350 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350 LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3495
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    It might have just been coincidence.
    However, AirPlay Bridge has been running on the system, successfully, for a long time.
    Yesterday I updated it (and I think 3 other plugins) and that is when the problem started.
    It was the first of those plugins that I removed from the file system (because I knew that the AirPlay device was very unlikely to be used over the coming weeks) and from then on I could start LMS without a problem.

So I don't know for sure that it is at the root of the issue, but it felt like it.

Diagnosing further is hard because I have to get them to set up a VPN to me and then I have to mess around with ngrok to get access to the web interface of either pCP or LMS.

So I expect they will not have the AirPlay speaker to use until I visit in October - which will not be an issue.
    The very old versions of AirPlay bridge arm5te/arm6hf were indeed working on Pi 0 and 1 CPU, but that's because I was compiling them natively on an old Pi directly. I move a while ago to cross-compiling everything from one Linux box which saves me an insane amount of time, but I was never able to get a proper cross-compiler for these platforms and candidly, I gave up b/c they are not the most popular/important ones.
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Problems with UPnPBridge 1.7

Hi Philippe,

After upgrading to UPnPBridge 1.7, I have some problems:

1. Daphile can't stream Wav file to UPnP DAC.
    2. Daphile has a problem with Ipeng: When using IPeng to remote, the UPnP Players disappears from the Player list when Play (from Ipeng) or after playing few minutes.

How to downgrade to UPnPBridge 1.6?

DSD stopped playing or plays with a continious hiss

It is probably me, but - and I did try to search the forum - suddenly I'm not able to play my DSD64-files through upnpbridge on my KEF LS50 Wireless II directly. I'm rather certain it worked earlier. The KEFs support native DSD. Maybe I've did something in the settings but I've tried different scenarios and it does not bring back the DSD playback, even tried different settings through the player settings in LMS for the KEFs not just through the upnpbridge settings. Could it be something new in the latest 1.71 or the latest LMS 8.3 nightly build, DSD player plugin is 1.07.

Please point me in the right direction - any good advise would be much appreciated.

Best regards
    Ulrik
    Server - LMS 8.3.0, WinServer (64Gb ram, raid), 6K album library, LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, 2x Squeezebox Boom
    1x upgraded Transporter (wired) via Holfi system
    1x KEF LS50 Wireless II (wired)+sub via upnpbridge,

2. site - LMS 8.1.1 (LmsUpdate), Synology NAS DS716+II, (8Gb ram, raid0)
    1x Squeezebox Touch, 1x Audio Pro C5 via upnpbridge

Plugins: Music & Artist Information, Material Skin, Custom Browse/Scan, UpnpBridge, Qobuz, DSDPLayer

Am running recently released UPnP Bridge (1.7.1.0) and am seeing a few of these

Code:
    [21-09-22 18:01:09.0078] Slim::Utils::Timers::__ANON__ (272) Error: Timer Slim::Plugin::UPnP::Events::expire failed: Can't call method "pluginData" on an undefined value at /usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Plugin/UPnP/MediaRenderer/RenderingControl.pm line 164.
    [21-09-22 18:01:09.0111] Slim::Utils::Timers::__ANON__ (272) Error: Timer Slim::Plugin::UPnP::Events::expire failed: Can't call method "pluginData" on an undefined value at /usr/local/slimserver/Slim/Plugin/UPnP/MediaRenderer/AVTransport.pm line 219.
    There are a few UPnP Renderers on the network but I was not using them at the time ... quite possible that one dropped off though.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin, AllZIC Radio, Caroline Flashback, Cesky rozhlas, Frequence3, JukeRadio, KlassikRadio.de, Linn Radio, Mother Earth, Naim Radio, Nova.fr, RadioBlues Flac, Radio Espace, Somehow Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by ucw View Post
    It is probably me, but - and I did try to search the forum - suddenly I'm not able to play my DSD64-files through upnpbridge on my KEF LS50 Wireless II directly. I'm rather certain it worked earlier. The KEFs support native DSD. Maybe I've did something in the settings but I've tried different scenarios and it does not bring back the DSD playback, even tried different settings through the player settings in LMS for the KEFs not just through the upnpbridge settings. Could it be something new in the latest 1.71 or the latest LMS 8.3 nightly build, DSD player plugin is 1.07.

Please point me in the right direction - any good advise would be much appreciated.

Best regards
    Ulrik
    I had discussions with another user for DSD-128/256 support which required to have higher sampling rate enabled and that's mainly what this change did. I'm not super familiar with DSD, but I guess it's an issue around the default max sampling rate that is now higher and that means LMS is not forcing some transcoding that is used to do before (flac or wav encapsulation of your DSD files - again I've never looked at that precisely but I know there are a few options wrt DSD/DoP etc...)
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I had discussions with another user for DSD-128/256 support which required to have higher sampling rate enabled and that's mainly what this change did. I'm not super familiar with DSD, but I guess it's an issue around the default max sampling rate that is now higher and that means LMS is not forcing some transcoding that is used to do before (flac or wav encapsulation of your DSD files - again I've never looked at that precisely but I know there are a few options wrt DSD/DoP etc...)
    Thank you, Philippe (and thank you for a truly great plugin),

It only seemed to help setting the 'Audio format to UPnp player' transcode to 'None' but then I'm sadly missing out on the ability to set and enable the 'Flow' feature which helps me having gapless playback on the KEFs. I'm able to set flow when transcode is set to flac. Would it be possible to have that feature enabled alongside 'none' in transcode?

Tried different max sample rates to no avail. So it's the transcode doing the magic, bot now I miss the 'flow' capability...

Any new suggestions is much appreciated.

Best regards
    Server - LMS 8.3.0, WinServer (64Gb ram, raid), 6K album library, LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, 2x Squeezebox Boom
    1x upgraded Transporter (wired) via Holfi system
    1x KEF LS50 Wireless II (wired)+sub via upnpbridge,

2. site - LMS 8.1.1 (LmsUpdate), Synology NAS DS716+II, (8Gb ram, raid0)
    1x Squeezebox Touch, 1x Audio Pro C5 via upnpbridge

Plugins: Music & Artist Information, Material Skin, Custom Browse/Scan, UpnpBridge, Qobuz, DSDPLayer

Is it normal for squeeze2upnp-ar to use 100% CPU on a Pi4? It seems to be using 100% of CPU3 according to top.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Is it normal for squeeze2upnp-ar to use 100% CPU on a Pi4? It seems to be using 100% of CPU3 according to top.

No - what is the command line?

How do I find the command line?

Restarting the bridge seems to have fixed it.