Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 283 of 288 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 2871
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Feels like something wrong with your network. What kind of router / access point do you have? Does it have multicast disabled? IGMP snooping?
    I also see that the Naim is sending explicitly a disconnect. Did you power it off?
    The Sonos PLAY:1 has issues providing its characteristics. What version is this?
    On that log, did play work? It would be better if you clean the log (click the button, it won't bite ) and then send me the whole file zipped
    Answering your question as follows:

1.) What kind of router? ans. Linksys ACS1900 Hard wired home for music playing on all devices.

2.) Does it have multicast disabled? ans. Yes.... Please see pic snip. I've also add pic of my port forwarding settings.

3.) IGMP snooping? ans. No..... I don't have dedicated switcher.

4.) I also see that the Naim is sending explicitly a disconnect. Did you power it off? ans. No... but IOS Squeezepad appears to functioning as intended. As a test I
    enabled Apple Airplay bridge, and it function but caps sample-rate at 44.1 Khz.

5.) The Sonos PLAY:1 has issues providing its characteristics. What version is this? ans. I'm using a Sonos Playbar with Play 1 and Play 2 as satellite speakers.
    Sonos Playbar (OS:S1 version 11.2 hardware version 1.9.1.10-1.2) Sonos 1 and 2 ( OS:S1 version 11.2. hardware version 1.20.1.7-1.2)

6.) Side note: The Sonos playbar never worked before played on version (1) of the log. Amazing it function and was transcoding to play. Then while
    attempting to troubleshooting the Naim in the child section of the parent section of common. Upon restarting the UPnP bridge now the Sonos Playbar along with the
    Naim don't function. Please see the additional UPnP log.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by blacsno; 2020-06-14 at 11:40.

Do 2. (just disable the Onkyo in the list at the bottom), clean the log, add on the extra command line "-d all=sdebug" and post the file that will be generated.
    Thank you for replying! I attached the log as it is well over the 10000 char limit.

Quote Originally Posted by pfarley View Post
    Thank you for replying! I attached the log as it is well over the 10000 char limit.
    So soundbar and *only* soundbar is activated there. Can you remind min precisely *all* the UPnP devices you might have on your network or identify for sure the guilty one and deactivate *all* the other ones
    LMS 7.9 on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, Riva 1 & 3

So soundbar and *only* soundbar is activated there. Can you remind min precisely *all* the UPnP devices you might have on your network or identify for sure the guilty one and deactivate *all* the other ones
    Perhaps I misunderdood. I thought that's what you asked for?

The Klipsch soundbar is the guilty one. All UPnP devices:
    - The Onkyo TX-RZ820 receiver which works great.
    - Two sony blu-ray players which are NOT in the config file because I have turned them off. I do not plan on using them as streamers with the bridge. But now that I think about it, those players have popped up in the past, however, the bridge ran successfully with all of those devices on the network.
    - The Klipsch RSB-14 soundbar which, when added to the network, started causing the problems
    - (I also have 2 SB3s but those don't really count)

Regardless, I disconnected power to the blu-ray players, made sure the onkyo receiver was un-checked, re-started the bridge, and collected another log, which is attached. It does not seem too different from the others, but they all have been slightly different. Thank you again for your time.
    Last edited by pfarley; 2020-06-15 at 12:00.

Quote Originally Posted by blacsno View Post
    Answering your question as follows:

1.) What kind of router? ans. Linksys ACS1900 Hard wired home for music playing on all devices.

2.) Does it have multicast disabled? ans. Yes.... Please see pic snip. I've also add pic of my port forwarding settings.

3.) IGMP snooping? ans. No..... I don't have dedicated switcher.

4.) I also see that the Naim is sending explicitly a disconnect. Did you power it off? ans. No... but IOS Squeezepad appears to functioning as intended. As a test I
    enabled Apple Airplay bridge, and it function but caps sample-rate at 44.1 Khz.

5.) The Sonos PLAY:1 has issues providing its characteristics. What version is this? ans. I'm using a Sonos Playbar with Play 1 and Play 2 as satellite speakers.
    Sonos Playbar (OS:S1 version 11.2 hardware version 1.9.1.10-1.2) Sonos 1 and 2 ( OS:S1 version 11.2. hardware version 1.20.1.7-1.2)

6.) Side note: The Sonos playbar never worked before played on version (1) of the log. Amazing it function and was transcoding to play. Then while
    attempting to troubleshooting the Naim in the child section of the parent section of common. Upon restarting the UPnP bridge now the Sonos Playbar along with the
    Naim don't function. Please see the additional UPnP log.

I found the problem I think after hours and hours of head banging.......

It seem that the Android OS and Squeeze Commander or Orange Squeeze doesn't play nice with the Naim and the UPnP plugin! Hence the inconsistency whether the UPnP would function or not. So used my Wife's iPad with iPeng installed for use. Then shutdown the server and reinstalled LMS to back a non beta version, reset the Naim to default. Then "POOF" everything function as designed! There is one only order operation is needed under iOS environment. I must wake up the Naim using their app then use iPeng for normal operations. The odd thing is that Airplay will wake-up and function normally while using iPeng, but at the reduce sample rate. Side note only Twonky Server function regardless whether it was Android or iOS. I know Twonky it isn't LMS, but maybe they have an enchantment to UPnP bridge?

Thanks

Announce: UPnPBridge = integrateUPnP/DLNA players with LMS (squeeze2upnp)

Hi,

I have a Lumin U1 Mini and it is recognized by the UPnP bridge plugin in LMS. But when trying to play some music I can hear nothing :-(. I've activated debuging and attached a logfile, but where to start? I have no idea how to get device running....

Cheers and thanks for any help,

Schoepp

Am 03.07.2020 um 19:42 schrieb Christian Schoepplein:

> I have a Lumin U1 Mini and it is recognized by the UPnP bridge plugin in LMS. But when trying to play some music I can hear nothing :-(.

OK, mp3 seems to work, but nothing else :-(. No flac via Qobuz and no
    ogg / pcm via Spotify :-(.

I've read through the manual and tried to understand what settings might
    help, but so far no success :-(.

Any helping idea would be great!
    Cheers and thanks,

Schoepp

Quote Originally Posted by schoeppi View Post

> I have a Lumin U1 Mini and it is recognized by the UPnP bridge plugin in LMS. But when trying to play some music I can hear nothing :-(.

Any helping idea would be great!
    Cheers and thanks,

Schoepp
    I won't even pretend to be an expert on LMS UPnP bridge. I would try the Apple Airplay plugin to get yourself up and running first.

Wondering....... Did you add port forwarding in your router for LMS UPnP?

Hello

I tried to accomplish yesterday playback from Roon via JRiver, and for that I installed LMS on a separate machine and enable Squeezebox support in Roon.

1) JRiver can't stream content, I see briefly message 'Streaming from LMS' for few seconds and then it stops
    2) Foobar can do playback, with few plugins installed
    3) Discovery in Roon is somewhat slow, it may take minutes

In any case foobar was just a test case, is it possible to somehow troubleshoot the JRiver MC path?
    Where to look?
    Last edited by michael123; 2020-07-05 at 04:57.
    Michael

Am 05.07.2020 um 00:43 schrieb blacsno:

schoeppi wrote:

I have a Lumin U1 Mini and it is recognized by the UPnP bridge plugin
    in LMS. But when trying to play some music I can hear nothing :-(.

I won't even pretend to be an expert on LMS UPnP bridge. I would try the
    Apple Airplay plugin to get yourself up and running first.

The AirPlay plugin is working without a problem, I've only had to enable
    encryption for the connection.

AirPlay is OK for music from Spotify and cd quality, but everything with
    higher bitrates will be downsampled and I'd like to use the player with
    hires material from Qobuz...

I'll take a further look and play around with the settings if noone has
    a better idea. IMHO it should work, e.g. inAudirvana the player is
    available as a target player and can be used without problems via UPnP,
    so in theory it should also work with LMS and the UPnP bridge...

Are there other people here with players from e.g. Linn? How does your
    upnpbridge.xml file look like?

Cheers and thanks,

┬ Schoepp