Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 165 of 179 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1784
    Hello,

When I want to select a binary, I only have the choice between squeeze2upnp-armv5 and squeeze2upnp-armv5-static.

In SSH, in the directory of the plugins, I find the other binaries but I can not select them.

How to force the use of the other binary?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Thanks Tim - As we discussed in the past, your support at the beginning of this ‘journey’ is the only reason while I’m still here and I’ve reasonably succeeded (well so he says ) in bringing plugins to LMS community
    You overstate, but thanks anyway!
    What would be helpful at this point is for me to make sure first that the Marantz works fine in a classical configuration and unfortunately aac is not very usual, there are various options sent by LMS that might be problematic for UPnP players. So flac, pcm, mp3 is much better to start with. This new architecture gives me much more flexibility and better control, including the possibility to transcode on the fly, but I want to prove the core first with the main use cases before enabling this option.
    Will do, but it may be a day or 2.
    The M1Clic always had strong « personality », I may try to buy one this time to crack it
    It's 7 years old, has not been produced for several years and probably not that many around. They have not done any firmware updates for years, so I wouldn't make the effort unless you really think it will help others as well.
    So, net net if you can, I’d like to confirm the archi in a classical Marantz environment with flac, pcm and mp3 and then attack the M1 - the log you sent me last time already showed a strange reaction to my HTTP answer
    OK
    LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps. Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
    LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
    Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
    Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
    Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannis View Post
    Hello,

When I want to select a binary, I only have the choice between squeeze2upnp-armv5 and squeeze2upnp-armv5-static.

In SSH, in the directory of the plugins, I find the other binaries but I can not select them.

How to force the use of the other binary?
    You can manually launch them
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

I do not know the commands to use.
    If this is not exaggerating, would it be possible to tell me how to do it?

thank you very much

I do not know the commands to use.
    If this is not exaggerating, would it be possible to tell me how to do it?

thank you very much
    no worries, as logn as you are able to SSH there, the hard part is done. All you have to do is type "./squeeze2upnp-armv6hf" (w/o the "") and see what happens
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

hi, i'm blocked with lms with my synology

the log file is:

Starting Squeeze2upnp: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-x86-64-static -Z -I -f /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Logs/upnpbridge.log -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf-static -Z -I -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf-static -Z -I -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml -i /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf-static -Z -I -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-x86-64-static -Z -I -f /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Logs/upnpbridge.log -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-armv6hf-static -Z -I -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml -i /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

Retarting Squeeze2upnp after crash: /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-x86-64-static -Z -I -f /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/Logs/upnpbridge.log -x /volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/upnpbridge.xml

I'm deleting files and restart upnp bridge install -> same

/volume1/@appstore/SqueezeCenter/prefs/plugin

Hi Philippe,

I tried the command ./squeeze2upnp-armv6hf with or without a dot in front.
    The file is not found.

I tried at the root and opening the folder cd /mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/logitechmediaserver-7.7.2/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin

The files are present as you can see on the printscreen but I can not run it.

Where is my mistake?

I will really have to study this language a bit ;-)

PS: I found the following information. Here it would be an armv7l-linux version.
    Is the binary arm6 compatible?

Logitech Media Server Version : 7.7.2 - r33893 @ Wed Mar 14 06:37:22 MDT 2012
    Nom d'hôte : LoStephMedia
    Adresse IP du serveur : 192.168.1.2
    Port HTTP du serveur : 9001
    Système d'exploitation : Linux - FR - utf8
    Architecture de la plate-forme : armv7l-linux
    Version de Perl : 5.10.1 - arm-linux-gnueabi-thread-multi
    Version de la base de données : DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
    Platines identifiées : 0

Name:  CaptureSSH1.JPG
Views: 69
Size:  140.5 KB
    Last edited by Tannis; 2018-03-14 at 10:48.

Playback on Onkyo receiver?

I was wondering if anyone had had any luck playing tracks on an Onkyo receiver? I have a TX-NR515 which is recognised by the UPnP plugin as a TX-NR616AE. It shows up in my LMS web console, and I can request playback of tracks on it, but there's no audio from the receiver, even though the track shows as playing in the LMS interface. The receiver switches to the Net source, so it's receiving some sort of request from LMS. The volume on the receiver is also reset to zero when the request is sent. The log is attached.
    I can access the LMS server using the DLNA interface, and have no problem selecting tracks and playing them back. But the interface is painful of course ;0)
    Any idea why the receiver isn't playing back?
    I'm running LMS 7.9.1 - 1516565589 on Lubuntu, and version 0.2.15.1 of the UPnP plugin.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Philippe,

I tried the command ./squeeze2upnp-armv6hf with or without a dot in front.
    The file is not found.

I tried at the root and opening the folder cd /mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/logitechmediaserver-7.7.2/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin

The files are present as you can see on the printscreen but I can not run it.

Where is my mistake?

I will really have to study this language a bit ;-)
    Try the squeeze2upnp-armv6hf-static version. You need to add the ./ and be in the directory where the file is. "File not found" in that particular case does not mean that this file does not exist, but it's trying to load something/shared libraries to start that is not found - hence use the static version which is standalone

Quote Originally Posted by itm View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had had any luck playing tracks on an Onkyo receiver? I have a TX-NR515 which is recognised by the UPnP plugin as a TX-NR616AE. It shows up in my LMS web console, and I can request playback of tracks on it, but there's no audio from the receiver, even though the track shows as playing in the LMS interface. The receiver switches to the Net source, so it's receiving some sort of request from LMS. The volume on the receiver is also reset to zero when the request is sent. The log is attached.
    I can access the LMS server using the DLNA interface, and have no problem selecting tracks and playing them back. But the interface is painful of course ;0)
    Any idea why the receiver isn't playing back?
    I'm running LMS 7.9.1 - 1516565589 on Lubuntu, and version 0.2.15.1 of the UPnP plugin.
    Can you try to use the dev version? (see 1st post of this thread). The Onkyio is supported, it's probably an issue with the HTTP mode used for data transfer. But if I need to do any modification, I will only do them on the dev release, so although it's not stable yet, I'd prefer you to start from there