Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 329 of 334 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 3333
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    I was suspecting something like that: I’d you look at the log, it is binding on a 172.x class B address. There is a problem with your docket setup b/c this is not host mode, there is NAT involved.

Ok how to fix that ?
    Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by link59 View Post
    Ok how to fix that ?
    Thanks for your help
    Verify that your docker instance is really in is host mode, I think
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Verify that your docker instance is really in is host mode, I think

Name:  Capture d’écran (2).jpg
Views: 261
Size:  111.7 KB

i check my docker mode and its realy on host mode

Short Tracks

I've queried about my using the UPnp/DLNA bridge in combination with the UPnp/DLNA Renderer in Foobar2000 in order to use the Sqrsoft crossfader. When I posted about this last winter I was struggling with only stereo FLACs working, and to that extent I finally gave up and just converted everything to that format and it more or less works flawlessly, and with the bridge stream length set to -1 it will play for days without crashing.

But I've noticed really short tracks - 10 seconds or less - will not crossfade, and in the bridge on any track that won't fade in the log I see:

[14:25:45.100] sq_callback:366 [004C30F0]: next URI gapped (s:1) http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:xxxxx/bridge-11.flac

...where normally there'd be language indicating gapless.

A 10 second track or less will just play normally with no crossfading at all; an 11 second track will crossfade at the beginning of the track but not the end, and a 12 second track (and longer) works fine

I realize this is most likely a problem with the Renderer, which there's no longer support for. I'm not sure what I should be looking for on that end; any ideas? If I actually play the same tracks in the same order directly in Foobar2k it crossfades perfectly, so I know the crossfader is capable, and presume it must be a buffering issue somewhere in the chain.

Thanks in advance!

Problem profile fetch (denon)

I once made the mistake of pushing the "fetch" button to update profiles.xml. It is apparently no longer pointing to a working file, and downloads garbage over profiles.xml, which causes the entire plugin page to fail thereafter.
    same here with denon predefined profile . (sourceforge.net/projects/lms-to-upnp/files/profiles.xml/download ) fetch doesnt work

trying to use DENON ceol n7 with unsupported (apple) m4a files
    best results for unsupported aac transcoding to flac and compression 0 (rest untouched)

Radio Paradise interrupted play

Hi,

Don't know if this item came along in earlier threads. I can't find any via search.

I run LMS with the latest UPnP/DLNA bridge via Docker on a Syno DS918+ to stream to my Devialet.

It handles my music collection and regular lossy radio stations very well, except for the Radio Paradise flac stream.

It is often interrupted and stops playing at the end of an announcement or music block, but not always.
    Sometimes it plays for hours without any issues and sometimes it just stops every 20 minutes or so.
    I then have to manually stop and restart to get LMS playing again.
    I remember having this issue before and recall it had something to do with the way Radio Paradise delivers its flac stream.
    Yet it worked fine with some 1.4xxxx plugin versions.

Do you know of any workaround?

Quote Originally Posted by Kees View Post
    Hi,

Don't know if this item came along in earlier threads. I can't find any via search.

I run LMS with the latest UPnP/DLNA bridge via Docker on a Syno DS918+ to stream to my Devialet.

It handles my music collection and regular lossy radio stations very well, except for the Radio Paradise flac stream.

It is often interrupted and stops playing at the end of an announcement or music block, but not always.
    Sometimes it plays for hours without any issues and sometimes it just stops every 20 minutes or so.
    I then have to manually stop and restart to get LMS playing again.
    I remember having this issue before and recall it had something to do with the way Radio Paradise delivers its flac stream.
    Yet it worked fine with some 1.4xxxx plugin versions.

Do you know of any workaround?
    Doesn't it happen as well with real SB players?
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

I can't answer that one, but would like to know too.
    Last edited by Kees; 2021-07-02 at 07:53.

Quote Originally Posted by typecrazy789 View Post
    I've queried about my using the UPnp/DLNA bridge in combination with the UPnp/DLNA Renderer in Foobar2000 in order to use the Sqrsoft crossfader. When I posted about this last winter I was struggling with only stereo FLACs working, and to that extent I finally gave up and just converted everything to that format and it more or less works flawlessly, and with the bridge stream length set to -1 it will play for days without crashing.

But I've noticed really short tracks - 10 seconds or less - will not crossfade, and in the bridge on any track that won't fade in the log I see:

[14:25:45.100] sq_callback:366 [004C30F0]: next URI gapped (s:1) http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:xxxxx/bridge-11.flac

...where normally there'd be language indicating gapless.

A 10 second track or less will just play normally with no crossfading at all; an 11 second track will crossfade at the beginning of the track but not the end, and a 12 second track (and longer) works fine

I realize this is most likely a problem with the Renderer, which there's no longer support for. I'm not sure what I should be looking for on that end; any ideas? If I actually play the same tracks in the same order directly in Foobar2k it crossfades perfectly, so I know the crossfader is capable, and presume it must be a buffering issue somewhere in the chain.

Thanks in advance!
    It's that I purposely do not do gapless for short tracks as it causes issue with state machine sync between LMS and UPnP. Normally UPnP is supposed to publish events captured by the bridge that synchronizes LMS based on these. Such events are change of tracks but the issue is that some players have faulty eventing or don't do it at all (UPnP is just a CF wrt to compliance to standard).

So I have to do polling at a reasonable rate (1Hz) but then short tracks create problem in gapless (one playtrack and one waiting track) so I miss the track change and LMS is stuck. The solution for short tracks is to not do gapless: send track N, wait for it to end, inform LMS, get track N+1, send it to player and so on. In gapless, I send track N, as soon as player has *started it and* consumed it fully (in buffers), I ask LMS for N+1 and so on. But again, when track is too short, N might have ended before I've been able to detected it and inform LMS
    Last edited by philippe_44; 2021-07-02 at 10:47.

AAMOF v1.49.15 is playing for days in a row now..... unstoppable
    Last edited by Kees; 2021-07-04 at 09:20.