Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Same song missing from squeezebox playlist

I've been having this issue for a while with a particular song. It is missing from the playlist I have it in using the Squeezebox app on my iphone. The playlist loads and the second song in the list isn't there at all. If I wait about 15 seconds and scroll to the bottom of the playlist and then to the top again, it appears. Happens over and over.

I decided to redownload the song and replace it on my harddrive. No luck with that.

Then I think of that the song has a "?" in it. So I remove the "?" from the title, description and tag. Rescanned all songs on my NAS. The song shows up fine in the playlist on the Logitech Server on my NAS but is still missing from the playlist on the iphone app. I'm out of ideas. Not sure what the app is seeing that it doesn't like.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, the song is "Do you want to build a snowman" from Frozen. It's for my kids!

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mpunt View Post
    I've been having this issue for a while with a particular song. It is missing from the playlist I have it in using the Squeezebox app on my iphone. The playlist loads and the second song in the list isn't there at all. If I wait about 15 seconds and scroll to the bottom of the playlist and then to the top again, it appears. Happens over and over.

I decided to redownload the song and replace it on my harddrive. No luck with that.

Then I think of that the song has a "?" in it. So I remove the "?" from the title, description and tag. Rescanned all songs on my NAS. The song shows up fine in the playlist on the Logitech Server on my NAS but is still missing from the playlist on the iphone app. I'm out of ideas. Not sure what the app is seeing that it doesn't like.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, the song is "Do you want to build a snowman" from Frozen. It's for my kids!

Thanks,
    Mike
    Probably Apple doesn't like the song
    Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901 + Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
    Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
    Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
    Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2
    Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey + Topping A30 + Focal Elear
    Car: TBC ...