Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 128 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1369

Scan not an option in Jivelite..

This is not a big deal and I can get around it. More of a curiosity.

I'm using pCP on an RPI 4 running pCP 7.0.0b6 and LMS 8. I'm using it in my car so it has no network and is set up as an Access Point. I update my music files by bringing the USB thumb drive with the music files on it in to the house and syncing it with my home server music data base using FreeFileSync.

The issue comes up when I put the thumb drive back in to the car server and go to scan the files in Jivelite. I get an error message that it needs to have LMS to run a scan. And of course it does have LMS. I can use my phone to go in to a web browser and run scan from there, but the 'settings' button om the home screen is tiny and really hard to hit on my phone. If I try to expand the screen the button is gone. Completely.

If this is a pain in the....don't worry about it. I can run the scan from the browser on my phone when I quit shaking enough to do it. LOL

Happy New Years,

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Passman View Post
    This is not a big deal and I can get around it. More of a curiosity.

I'm using pCP on an RPI 4 running pCP 7.0.0b6 and LMS 8. I'm using it in my car so it has no network and is set up as an Access Point. I update my music files by bringing the USB thumb drive with the music files on it in to the house and syncing it with my home server music data base using FreeFileSync.

The issue comes up when I put the thumb drive back in to the car server and go to scan the files in Jivelite. I get an error message that it needs to have LMS to run a scan. And of course it does have LMS. I can use my phone to go in to a web browser and run scan from there, but the 'settings' button om the home screen is tiny and really hard to hit on my phone. If I try to expand the screen the button is gone. Completely.

If this is a pain in the....don't worry about it. I can run the scan from the browser on my phone when I quit shaking enough to do it. LOL

Happy New Years,

Howard
    There should be. In Jivelite navigate to Settings->Advanced->Rescan Music Library Then choose the type of scan in Rescan Type and then Rescan Music Library.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 2-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    There should be. In Jivelite navigate to Settings->Advanced->Rescan Music Library Then choose the type of scan in Rescan Type and then Rescan Music Library.
    It's Settings > Advanced > piCorePlayer > Rescan LMS Music Library, on my pCP/jivelite.

All you get is "Player is not connected to Logitech Media Server".
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/AlloBoss DAC HAT/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi

Feature request : turn on/off receivers

Hello, happy new year

I use piCorePlayer , only to use the screen jivelite connect on TV throught HDMI. I don't use squeezelite on the piCorePlayer rather use a squeezebox receiver (from duet) to listen the music
    unlike jivelite on other box there is not item menu on the piCorePlayer to turn on/off the receiver, so I need to use Squeezer App on Android or the Web UI LMS or the remote of Duet to switch off the squeezebox receiver.

Is it possible to have an item menu in Jivelite/piCorePlayer to turn off the receivers ?

thanks.

NoŰl
    - Squeezebox Duet + DAC : Advance Acoustic mdx-600 + turntable : Thorens TD190-2 + CD player : Marantz CD5004 + K7 player : Toshiba +ampli : Marantz PM7001 + speaker : Magnat Quantum 1005.
    - Raspberry 2 + Ampli-dac : Alientek D8 + speaker : Magnat Quantum Edelstein
    - Daphile on Acer_Aspire_One + Ampli-dac : Advance Acoustic A60 + Speaker : Elipson Studio Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sitro0 View Post
    Hello, happy new year

I use piCorePlayer , only to use the screen jivelite connect on TV throught HDMI. I don't use squeezelite on the piCorePlayer rather use a squeezebox receiver (from duet) to listen the music
    unlike jivelite on other box there is not item menu on the piCorePlayer to turn on/off the receiver, so I need to use Squeezer App on Android or the Web UI LMS or the remote of Duet to switch off the squeezebox receiver.

Is it possible to have an item menu in Jivelite/piCorePlayer to turn off the receivers ?

thanks.

NoŰl
    How do you control pCP on the TV ? Keyboard , remote ?

Jeff

Want a webapp ? Get SqueezeLite-X ! https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post903953

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff07971 View Post
    How do you control pCP on the TV ? Keyboard , remote ?

Jeff
    A wireless keyboard with a wireless stick plugged on a port Usb on the Pi. this one : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    or on the other Pi, a remote mice , this one : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    - Squeezebox Duet + DAC : Advance Acoustic mdx-600 + turntable : Thorens TD190-2 + CD player : Marantz CD5004 + K7 player : Toshiba +ampli : Marantz PM7001 + speaker : Magnat Quantum 1005.
    - Daphile on Acer_Aspire_One + Ampli-dac : Advance Acoustic A60 + Speaker : Elipson Studio Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sitro0 View Post
    A wireless keyboard with a wireless stick plugged on a port Usb on the Pi. this one : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    or on the other Pi, a remote mice , this one : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B07...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Then "Q" is power On/Off among others

https://github.com/ralph-irving/tcz-...r/jivekeys.csv

Jeff

Want a webapp ? Get SqueezeLite-X ! https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post903953

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff07971 View Post
    Then "Q" is power On/Off among others

https://github.com/ralph-irving/tcz-...r/jivekeys.csv

Jeff
    oh yes, it works, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    It's Settings > Advanced > piCorePlayer > Rescan LMS Music Library, on my pCP/jivelite.

All you get is "Player is not connected to Logitech Media Server".
    Not sure what's happening. I just started a rescan on both pcp 7.0 32bit and 64bit using that menu.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 2-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Not sure what's happening. I just started a rescan on both pcp 7.0 32bit and 64bit using that menu.
    In my case, the pCP/Jivelite/squeezelite is not connected to LMS running on the same RPi. Would that make a difference?
    Server - LMS 8.2.0 Pi4B 4GB/Argon one case/pCP v7.0.1 - 75K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 7.0.1/pi screen/AlloBoss DAC HAT/Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Pi3B/pCP/Bluetooth/Echo Show 8
    Garage - DAC32 > Edifier speakers

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB Radio. 1xSB3, 6xRPi