Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,205 of 1205
    Quote Originally Posted by WadDad View Post
    Files converted to png format. Added "pcp_" in begin of each file. Add them from LMS options page. No effect. They are present in Jivelite menu, but if I select any one of them, screen becames black.
    You must select the wallpaper from the jivelite settinging->screen->wallpaper menus.

In the Now Playing screens the wallpaper is only used on the original (small album artwork and text only screens) all others are forced to black.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    You must select the wallpaper from the jivelite settinging->screen->wallpaper menus.

In the Now Playing screens the wallpaper is only used on the original (small album artwork and text only screens) all others are forced to black.
    I do it exactly! Screen still black.

There is no effect. I used "pcp_" and "jive_" prefixes. Convert them to png or jpg format.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Custom Clock screen saver is supported on pcp but it's very different from the lua sources for the now playing applet.

It's located in /tmp/tcloop/pcp-jivelite/opt/jivelite/share/jive/applets/NowPlaying but you can't modify it there.

You have to copy the folder to /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets/NowPlaying, make changes and ensure you backup the pcp configuration before a reboot or all the changes will be lost.
    I would also like to tweak that a little bit to show my classical music tags in a better way. Could anyone help me to understand which properties (tags) can be read here instead:

(NowPlayingApplet.lua, line 1976):
    Code:
    function _extractTrackInfo(self, _track)
    	if _track.track then
    		local returnTable = {}
    		table.insert(returnTable, _track.track)
    		table.insert(returnTable, _track.artist)
    		table.insert(returnTable, _track.album)
    		return returnTable
    	else
    		return _track.text or "\n\n\n"
    	end
    end
    I would love to read composer and conductor tag here. Is that possible? I wasn't able to find the definition of this _track object to understand that better.

Exit from Now playing screen

Hello,

I have a pCP with Jivelite and Joggler skin running on a 5'' screen. The main control interface is based on buttons and rotary encoders. It works pretty well but I would like to improve the usability a bit.

When a radio station is selected or the device is not touched for some seconds the "Now playing" windows gets activate, as expected. However, when I want to select another station or return to the Jivelite menu window I have to push the back/left button first to exit from Now playing and to activate the menu. On the active menu I can navigate by up/down controls as usual. The up/down commands have no effect on the Now playing window now.

I would like Jivelite automatically exit from Now playing screen also when up/down command is received. The need of an extra command to exit from the Now playing screen is not comfortable IMO. Furthermore, the internetradio devices I know works on the same way I propose. Technically it could be implemented by mapping up/down key events to back/left/escape event when the Now Playing windows is the active one.

I am not sure if it has to be modified in the Joggler skin or in Jivelite.