Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 120 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1368
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Thanks for testing this Jeff and sorry it's taken sooo long for me to get back to you.

AFAICT the ScreenSaver applet changes also works with the "have a touchscreen you need to enable Enable Power Button when Off for the remote to work correctly" case, therefore I've applied the change and activated the "Enable Power Button when Off" option by default. HDMI screen and remote users, you will need to clear the check box in the piCorePlayer settings so the power button turns the screen back on but should just work for rpi 7" touchscreen users.

The pcp-jivelite extension in the repository now includes the changes.

Don't forget to delete the modified ScreenSaver applet folder in /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets if you installed it and backup your config before updating jivelite.
    Hi Ralphy

Thanks for this and no worries about the time it was hardly a serious problem !

Thanks again and as always for your work on pCP

Jeff

Want a webapp ? Get SqueezeLite-X ! https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post903953

I'd like to get rid of any console text output messages when I boot my pCP device. I've already reduced them to a minimum using cmdline.txt codes but I still get the pCP ASCII logo and the console prompt for couple of seconds before the pCP splashscreen kicks in. Is there any way to call the pCP splashscreen earlier to hide the console prompt and the pCP ASCII logo?

Regards
    A.
    Last edited by afriend; 2020-07-29 at 03:41.

Custom wallpaper

Hello! Trying to customize my 7 inch touchscreen wallpaper. Make an image as 800x480. Copy it to /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/wallpapers. Send "pcp bu" command. But there is no any additional wallpaper name in jivelite interface. What I did wrong?

You can add it in the LMS settings, Advanced, Customize Device.

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by WadDad View Post
    Hello! Trying to customize my 7 inch touchscreen wallpaper. Make an image as 800x480. Copy it to /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/wallpapers. Send "pcp bu" command. But there is no any additional wallpaper name in jivelite interface. What I did wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Passman View Post
    You can add it in the LMS settings, Advanced, Customize Device.

Howard
    There is no size in LMS for Raspberry Pi Touchscreen wallpapers. How can it recognise the player type?

Good question WadDad. Interestingly enough, I used to have about 8 different backgrounds I put in Customize Device. Over the years, I guess, they disappeared, but they still remain on the players.

My guess is that if you try to install a wallpaper on a player where it won't 'fit' it either won't be in the selections or it won't install. Part of the voodoo the guys do so well.

Bests,

Howard

There is no size in LMS for Raspberry Pi Touchscreen wallpapers. How can it recognise the player type?

The png filename must begin with pcp_ for jivelite to use it with the 800x480 resolution.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 2-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Out of curiosity Ralphy, how about between the Boom and the Controller?

Thanks,

Howard

The png filename must begin with pcp_ for jivelite to use it with the 800x480 resolution.

Files converted to png format. Added "pcp_" in begin of each file. Add them from LMS options page. No effect. They are present in Jivelite menu, but if I select any one of them, screen becames black.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Passman View Post
    Out of curiosity Ralphy, how about between the Boom and the Controller?

Thanks,

Howard
    For the controller jive_ is the wallpaper prefix. The Boom doesn't run squeezeos/jive.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 2-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.