Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 112 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1189
    Presumably it would be expected to auto-connect.
    Maybe a script could be run on the pCP server to check for the Bluetooth device being available and then trigger a connection if not already connected.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Verulamius View Post
    so each time I turn on my headphones I need to access the PCP Web page to connect the device.
    That is very strange. I have here Bluetooth headphones paired with piCorePlayer and every time I switch them on, I can change the Player that is controlled by the Pi touch jivelite to my headphones and the musik is playing there. I don't have to connect them every time.

Are you using the headphones also for other devices? I am using the headphones solely for piCorePlayer, maybe that is the difference.

The remote devices are supposed to initiate the connection, once they are paired, they are set to trusted devices, so they can connect anytime.

Without scanning, there is not way to know whats out there, and scanning causes disruption for other devices already connected. Also, If you have a headset connected to your phone, and if pCP would scan and see it, forcing a connection from the pi will cause the headset to switch.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Quote Originally Posted by huxmut View Post
    can you provide a bit more information please.
    So some things like its a pi 3b on a 3A psu and the screen is one like in this link xxx.xxxx/xxx/xxx and i've connected it via hdmi etc etc
    ok here is the setup: I have a NT-50HQ psu with two separated outputs (2x5V 3A). One for the RPI 3B+ and one for the Katana DAC. As the Katana only uses GPIO Pins # 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 35, 40 and the Display needs SPI pins (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1) as well as GPIO #25 and #24, I separated the Pins and connected the dac and the display manually. So for now everything works fine. To finish my project I want to add 3 more features.

1. The display should show the jivelite add-on. For the moment there is only the boot screen. If I connect a HDMI Display it will show the jivelite output.

2. I want to add 2 LEDs. One should just show the active power supply. No problem at all. And the second one should show if the RPI is running. https://howchoo.com/g/ytzjyzy4m2e/bu...atus-indicator

3. A power button to shutdown the PI properly.

for the moment the 1 feature is most important for me. Does anybody has a clue?

Thank you very much!

Name:  IMG_0518.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  145.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by fabwins View Post
    1. The display should show the jivelite add-on. For the moment there is only the boot screen. If I connect a HDMI Display it will show the jivelite output.
    nice setup. i cant help sorry with #1
    on my setup the hdmi will show the pi boot and then stops at a login screen.
    i use the dsi connector to a lcd and see the jivelite screen within a few seconds of startup.

it might be related to which resolution you choose when jivelite first runs ? sorry its been a long time since i saw those screens.

maybe ralphy will have some clues to check on.
    rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ | rPi 2 + HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS on pCP
    https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_upgrade_lms.shtml

piCorePlayer Jivelite with Waveshare 5.5" AMOLED touchscreen landscape orientation

Hi, I spent many hours trying to get piCorePlayer to accept the orientation of my touch screen (display and mouse function).
    The resolution is 1920x1080 and pCP is working actually fine however when I rotated the display by 90 degrees the mouse (touch function) doesn't turn.
    So basically I see the mouse but left and right moves up and down.

I followed this website:

https://www.thefanclub.co.za/how-to/...ed-touchscreen

in setting my screen up and the calibration as well as a test right after the calibration worked perfectly.
    The mouse is moving according to landscape format.
    However when I boot and run piCorePlayer the mouse is wrong again (portrait orientation) whereby the screen is correctly turned to landscape.

I checked the calibration files and they were saved as requested.

I very much would appreciate your suggestion on this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    Hi, I spent many hours trying to get piCorePlayer to accept the orientation of my touch screen (display and mouse function).
    The resolution is 1920x1080 and pCP is working actually fine however when I rotated the display by 90 degrees the mouse (touch function) doesn't turn.
    So basically I see the mouse but left and right moves up and down.

I followed this website:

https://www.thefanclub.co.za/how-to/...ed-touchscreen

in setting my screen up and the calibration as well as a test right after the calibration worked perfectly.
    The mouse is moving according to landscape format.
    However when I boot and run piCorePlayer the mouse is wrong again (portrait orientation) whereby the screen is correctly turned to landscape.

I checked the calibration files and they were saved as requested.

I very much would appreciate your suggestion on this matter.
    Did you do this?

You will need to set Jivelite to run on startup in the PCP web config panel or add the # Run Jivelite section in the jivelite.sh script above and reboot.

The new skin resolution will show in the Jivelite Skin menu and auto selected on reboot.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

piCorePlayer Jivelite with JOY-IT 7" 1024x600 capacitive touch screen

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    I followed this website:
    Hi there,

as I got a display called 7" 1024x600 capacitive touch screen from the geman shop pollin.de, I was searching for a solution to get it to work with pCP and Jivelite.
    (This is the product information site)

The page Bj÷rn mentioned was a good starting point for me, but as the instructions on that page were made for a Waveshare product, I had to slightly change some settings:

1. Change the config.txt only according to the instruction on the manufacturers site:
    Code:
    #---Begin-Custom-(Do not alter Begin or End Tags)-----
    disable_splash=1

framebuffer_width=819
    framebuffer_height=480
    hdmi_group=2
    hdmi_mode=87
    hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 3 0 0 0
    #---End-Custom----------------------------------------
    The values for framebuffer_width and framebuffer_heigt have to be adapted to the values 819x480!

Having done this, reboot the pi before proceed with the next steps. If you don't reboot, ts_calibrate won't offer usable results and touch won't work correctly!

2. While following the instructions on the "thefanclub" site, when creating the script /mnt/mmcblk0p2/tce/jivelite.sh, use the resolution values 819x480:
    Code:
    #!/bin/sh

# Disable mouse pointer
    export JIVE_NOCURSOR=1
    # Set touch calibration file
    TSLIB_CALIBFILE=/usr/local/etc/pointercal
    # Jivelite interface framerate
    export JIVE_FRAMERATE=22
    # Set 32bit color
    /usr/sbin/fbset -depth 32

# Set Touch input device
    export TSLIB_TSDEVICE=/dev/input/event0 # This might be event1 in some cases
    export SDL_MOUSEDRV=TSLIB

# Define custom JogglerSkin/Grid Skin size
    # A 1024x600 skin doesn't exist nor work - scale to 853x480.
    export JL_SCREEN_WIDTH=819
    export JL_SCREEN_HEIGHT=480

# Set custom screen resolution
    /usr/sbin/fbset -xres 819 -yres 480

# Run Jivelite
    while true; do
        /opt/jivelite/bin/jivelite >> /var/log/jivelite.log 2>&1
        sleep 3
    done
    These are the only changes I made when following the guide. Now my display works like a charm and also touch works as expected.

Attached find the complete description as a text file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by minibootsmann; 2020-03-26 at 07:33.

Thank you for sharing!

Is ist possible to turn of LED Backlight with this Screen?

Regards Patrick

VU meter sync?

Is it possible to delay the VU meter timing?

I'm using PCP 6.0 on Rpi-3B with an Allo Kali and Piano DAC2.1. This combo has a 700ms buffer, so my VU meters are 700ms ahead of the music.