Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1078
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuslsjoberg View Post
    Is there any way to navigate the Jivelite with tab or arrow keys alone?

I have my piCorePlayer connected to my TV and it all works very well except the fact that I would like to navigate the UI like I do with Apple TV and similar,
    i.e. to use the arrow keys to move between elements on the screen, these would be "lit up" and I would Enter/OK to select a function.

To map special keys to special functions seems to be the only thing that works but it just gets confusing with programming so many keys on my remote.

Is it at all possible to navigate all "touch elements" with a remote (keyboard)?
    Yes, you can use a keyboard for navigation.

See the first column of the jivelite key map for the key press and the second column for the associated jivelite action.

For example to go to the Now Playing screen saver you'd press the [ key. Press it again and you cycle through to the next Now Playing screen if configured.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Yes, you can use a keyboard for navigation.
    Thank you for your fast response!

I realise I wasn't clear enough though...

I have the keyboard "shortcuts" / "commands" mapped to my universal remote using Flirc and the keymap you linked to.
    It works perfectly well, but unfortunately I have a slightly different requirement:

My piCorePlayer is connected to my main TV and I want to navigate the UI itself, like I am doing on my generation 3 Apple TV.

I want to use the arrow keys to navigate between all items (buttons) that can be pressed or clicked on a touch screen or computer.
    If there would be like a mouse pointer, I want it to skip back and forth between the buttons with help of the arrow keys and then be
    able to press enter to click on that button.

This is how I navigate Netflix, Plex, Youtube and whatever else I use on my TV screen.

Similar to some well-designed website where you easily can navigate with the tab key and don't need a mouse.

Is that at all possible?

Anybody able to run piCorePlayer *with* JiveLite working on another subnet?

Apologizes if this is answered elsewhere, I haven't been able to find an answer searching yet.

I have piCorePlayer 4.1.0, which has v1.9.0-1121-pCP and JiveLite 0.1.0

I have my router and LMS on 192.168.1.x
    I have piCorePlayer on 192.168.200.x

I can play music to piCorePlayer via LMS server, but JiveLite doesn't seem to be working across the subnet, it just spins "hour glass" with the LMS name when selecting "My Music" on the touchscreen.

I have configured "LMS IP" in piCorePlayer interface, and squeezelite *is* playing music (and can see squeezelite args look good)

Tried to change to static ip address with subnet mask of 255.255.0.0 and that wedged it.

hmm.... I think I read somewhere that even though squeezelite can work across subnets, maybe jivelite has some networking that can't.

$ ps -ef | grep sq
    9960 root 0:06 /usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n livingroom -o front:CARD=D10,DEV=0 -a -s 192.168.1.235 -v

$ cat /var/log/jivelite.log

JiveLite 0.1.0

[ INFO ] Current pcp.cfg
    WIFI="on"
    DEBUG="0"
    MODE="40"
    TEST="0"
    NAME="livingroom"
    OUTPUT="front:CARD=D10,DEV=0"
    ALSA_PARAMS="::::"
    BUFFER_SIZE=""
    _CODEC=""
    XCODEC=""
    PRIORITY=""
    MAX_RATE=""
    UPSAMPLE=""
    MAC_ADDRESS=""
    SERVER_IP="192.168.1.235"
    LOGLEVEL=""
    LOGFILE=""
    DSDOUT=""
    VISUALISER="yes"
    CLOSEOUT=""
    UNMUTE=""
    ALSAVOLUME=""
    OTHER=""
    AUDIO="USB"
    AUDIOBOOTSCRIPT=""
    HOST="livingroom"
    TIMEZONE="MST7MDT,M3.2.0,M11.1.0"
    CPUGOVERNOR="ondemand"
    OVERCLOCK="NONE"
    ADVOVERCLOCK="None"
    CPUISOL=""
    SQLAFFINITY=""
    SQLOUTAFFINITY=""
    CMD="Default"
    FIQ="0xF"
    ALSAlevelout="Default"
    ALSAeq="no"
    REBOOT="Enabled"
    RB_H="3"
    RB_WD="*"
    RB_DMONTH="*"
    RESTART="Disabled"
    RS_H="0"
    RS_WD="*"
    RS_DMONTH="*"
    CRON_COMMAND=""
    AUTOSTARTLMS=""
    A_S_LMS="Disabled"
    AUTOSTARTFAV=""
    A_S_FAV="Disabled"
    USER_COMMAND_1=""
    USER_COMMAND_2=""
    USER_COMMAND_3=""
    JIVELITE="yes"
    SCREENROTATE="180"
    JL_SCREEN_WIDTH="0"
    JL_SCREEN_HEIGHT="0"
    SHAIRPORT="no"
    LMSERVER="no"
    LMSDATA="default"
    SQLT_VERSION="basic"
    SQBINARY="default"
    SQUEEZELITE="yes"
    GPIOPOWEROFF="no"
    GPIOPOWEROFF_GPIO="17"
    GPIOPOWEROFF_HI="yes"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN="no"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN_GPIO="22"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN_HI="yes"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN_PU="down"
    POWER_GPIO=""
    POWER_OUTPUT="L"
    POWER_SCRIPT=""
    IR_LIRC="no"
    IR_GPIO_IN="25"
    IR_GPIO_OUT=""
    IR_DEVICE="lirc0"
    IR_CONFIG=""
    LMSWEBPORT=""
    FSM="Default"
    LMSCONTROLS="yes"
    PLAYERTABS="yes"
    HDMIPOWER="on"
    APMODE="no"
    AP_IP=""
    RPI3INTWIFI="on"
    RPIBLUETOOTH="off"
    SAMBA="disabled"
    WOL="no"
    WOL_NIC=""
    WOL_LMSMACADDRESS=""
    SPARAMS1=""
    SPARAMS2=""
    SPARAMS3=""
    SPARAMS4=""
    SPARAMS5=""
    INTERNET_CHECK_IP=""
    ROTDASH="no"
    SHAIRPORT_OUT=""
    SHAIRPORT_CONTROL=""
    NETWORK_WAIT="50"

If you have setup a netmask of 255.255.0.0 then they are not subnetted they are all one network (Class B) starting at 192.168.1.1 and ending at 192.168.255.254 so should work fine.
    Players: SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLite-X,PiCorePlayer x3
    Server: LMS Version: Latest Nightly on Centos 8.0 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U3 on Dell T320
    Plugins: AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player Groups
    Remotes: iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLite-X
    Music: 522GB,1.5K albums with 25K songs by 5K artists mostly FLACs

Want a webapp ? See http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...Webapp-for-LMS

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff07971 View Post
    If you have setup a netmask of 255.255.0.0 then they are not subnetted they are all one network (Class B) starting at 192.168.1.1 and ending at 192.168.255.254 so should work fine.
    Thanks for the reply Jeff, oh that’s right I forgot how netmask works, I don’t have it setup as one big network, I have have them as two somewhat “isolated” networks (guest and trusted) so a netmask of 255.255.0.0 is not correct. Thanks!

piCorePlayer in WAPmode - Jivelite does not show screensavers

Hi folks,

not sure whether I am in the correct thread - just trying.

I have a piCorePlayer system (squeezelite + LMS) running on a Pi Zero W, with 7 inch WaveShare display as a standalone system in Wireless Access Point Mode.

Everything is running fine - except one thing: The jivelite screensavers (e.g. at power off) do not work any more since the system is "building" its own net.

I tried "Blank" and "Screen Off" and "Analogue CLock", none of them shows up when I push the power button on the Jivelite home screen.

Then I tried rebooting with connected LAN, then the savers are working again. Now I can even pull off the LAN cable, and still the screensavers work. So it seems that the savers only work when the system knows / thinks that it is connected to the internet.

How can I get it working without booting it with connected LAN? It is planned to be a standalone system where no internet is available.

Thanks a lot for your help!
    Last edited by schup011; 2019-12-19 at 06:16.

Hi schup011
    Don't know if your problem is related to WAP mode but I had similar issues.
    Did you save the jivelite settings after making changes?
    Happy and healthy 2020!

pCP v5.0.0 on all players
    LMS 7.9.2 on Debian Buster server in a Linux Container
    RPi 3B+ with Hifiberry AMP2 and official 7" touchscreen (Squeezelite + Jivelite), +27k titles on SMB share
    RPi B as dedicated player, connected over wifi with USB dongle
    RPi 2B as dedicated player, connected over powerline
    RPi Zero W as dedicated player
    Squeezer on Android to control

Yes, I saved them. Did not help.

Well, as I wrote before it could be clearly reproduced that it all worked when the player was connected to LAN (while WAP still turned on).

Anyway, in the meanwhile I added GPIO buttons with SqeezeButtonPi to the player, and, interestingly, the screensaver shows up if the power command is triggered by the physical button, but it does not if the power command is done over touch screen. And yes, I have checked in both cases that the player goes into "power off".

The player was a christmas present to my parents , therefore it won't be easy to change things in the next weeks.

run piCorePlayer *with* JiveLite working on another subnet?

Quote Originally Posted by cozbot View Post
    Thanks for the reply Jeff, oh that’s right I forgot how netmask works, I don’t have it setup as one big network, I have have them as two somewhat “isolated” networks (guest and trusted) so a netmask of 255.255.0.0 is not correct. Thanks!
    Hi Cozbot, If you have 192.168.1.x and 192.168.200.x and not a netmask of 255.255.0.0 (= /16 ) I assume you have 192.168.1.x/24 and 192.168.200.x/24 ans thus a router in between.
    It is essential to have the router its corresponding addresses mentioned in both hosts, probably as Default Gateway to be able to route between the 2 IP addresses, and the outside internet .
    I am not sure if all communication of PCP ( LMS, queezelite, jivelite ) is IP based and can be routed.
    I assume some of the traffic is ethernet Broadcast for synchonized playback and status updates for displays ( though not jet verified ) and such can not be routed between the 2 subnets.

Regards M-H
    Pi based multi-room audio system powered by PiCorePlayer(s):
    Pi3B with Phat-dac in a Rasptouch, 2 pi B+ with Cirrus Logic Audio Card, Pi Zero with Phat-beat , and a few other tests...

Quote Originally Posted by chewiiie View Post
    Hello ianjh123
    Did you manage to get your touchscreen working properly ? I have the same issue with my 7inch Waveshare touchscreen. If so, could you explain how you did it please ?
    Thanks
    Hello

I've the same issue: impossible to calibrate my waveshare 7" LCD (C).

it jumps directly to center calibrtion and then the calibration data are not ok

any idea ?

Thank you