Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 100 of 100 FirstFirst ... 50909899100
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Erskine View Post
    Thanks Greg.

Raspberry pi 3 + jvelite + harmony hub

Hello,

I couldn't find any answer for my question. I have set up a piCoreplayer and Jivelite on my raspberry pi 3 which is connected to my tv.

Is it possible to connect my Pi to harmony hub so I could browse the menu with my harmony remote? Via bluetooth for example?

LMS is running on another Pi.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Jursi; 2019-04-26 at 03:48.

Touch screen calibration

Hello
    I have a Raspberry pi 2 with Jivelite. My 7" USB touchscreen works well with ts_calibrate and ts_test. The file /usr/local/etc/pointercal is produced and backed up (I checked in mydata.tgz). Unfortunately the calibration is always off in Jivelite.

The files /usr/local/share/libts/files/pointercal and /tmp/tcloop/libts/usr/local/share/libts/files/pointercal always contain different values to /usr/local/etc/pointercal. Which pointercal file is used by Jivelite?
    thanks
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by ianjh123 View Post
    Hello
    I have a Raspberry pi 2 with Jivelite. My 7" USB touchscreen works well with ts_calibrate and ts_test. The file /usr/local/etc/pointercal is produced and backed up (I checked in mydata.tgz). Unfortunately the calibration is always off in Jivelite.

The files /usr/local/share/libts/files/pointercal and /tmp/tcloop/libts/usr/local/share/libts/files/pointercal always contain different values to /usr/local/etc/pointercal. Which pointercal file is used by Jivelite?
    thanks
    Ian
    Jivelite uses /usr/local/etc/pointercal the other file is the default for when jivelite is first installed. You may need to load additional libts modules for your screen in /usr/local/etc/ts.conf
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.