Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697
    Quote Originally Posted by Grodman View Post
    I have just built my own squeezebox touch with a 7" touchscreen and it works really nice! In my old real squeezebox touch i had an option to change screensaver "when off". I cant find this setting in picoreplayer, is it possible to change wallpaper "when off" in some way? I want to have Digital Clock (Black).
    The setting exists in jivelite.
    You'll find that in the settings page in the touch screen rather than the picore web interface
    rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ |rPi 2 + HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS + XPenology on HP Gen 8 |

Quote Originally Posted by huxmut View Post
    The setting exists in jivelite.
    You'll find that in the settings page in the touch screen rather than the picore web interface
    I can't find this setting in the touch interface. I find "when stopped" and "when playing" but "when off" is not there.

Odd, I have lots of options

First screen

Settings

Screen

Screensavers

I picked Dot Matrix, just to try, I havent used that one before

Backed out of the settings and hit the power button in the top left of the home screen, and get this

Back to the music Thanks to the very talented people in this forum
    rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ |rPi 2 + HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS + XPenology on HP Gen 8 |

Quote Originally Posted by huxmut View Post
    Odd, I have lots of options

First screen

Settings

Screen

Screensavers

I picked Dot Matrix, just to try, I havent used that one before

Backed out of the settings and hit the power button in the top left of the home screen, and get this

Back to the music Thanks to the very talented people in this forum
    This is the options i have

Name:  Touch.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  27.4 KB

First, make sure you have squeezelite running on the same picoreplayer as jivelite. If not, enable it using the default Analog Audio device, save the config and reboot.

After the reboot click the Reset Button in the picoreplayer web gui, tweaks->jivelite setup section.

Jivelite will restart and need to be configured and it should by default choose the local squeezelite player, if not, select it.

After the initial jivelite setup is complete, navigate to Settings->Screen->Screensavers and you will see the When off option.

Name:  screensavers.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  23.1 KB

Name:  whenoff.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  36.6 KB

You can then disable the local squeezelite player if not needed and backup your settings.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    First, make sure you have squeezelite running on the same picoreplayer as jivelite. If not, enable it using the default Analog Audio device, save the config and reboot.

After the reboot click the Reset Button in the picoreplayer web gui, tweaks->jivelite setup section.

Jivelite will restart and need to be configured and it should by default choose the local squeezelite player, if not, select it.

After the initial jivelite setup is complete, navigate to Settings->Screen->Screensavers and you will see the When off option.

Name:  screensavers.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  23.1 KB

Name:  whenoff.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  36.6 KB

You can then disable the local squeezelite player if not needed and backup your settings.
    Thanx Ralphy!

It worked with a Jivelite reset.

Now i love my new player even more
    Last edited by Grodman; 2019-02-02 at 07:53.

Hi there

Jivelite froze at about 17:25 today. The clock is showing, but doesn't move, and the touch screen doesn't respond. Squeezelite is running fine and I'm playing music (and restarting Squeezelite doesn't change anything).

Is there a way to restart Jivelite (would that imply SSH'ing into the player?) or does that imply rebooting piCorePlayer?

/Claus

Quote Originally Posted by cfuttrup View Post
    Hi there

Jivelite froze at about 17:25 today. The clock is showing, but doesn't move, and the touch screen doesn't respond. Squeezelite is running fine and I'm playing music (and restarting Squeezelite doesn't change anything).

Is there a way to restart Jivelite (would that imply SSH'ing into the player?) or does that imply rebooting piCorePlayer?

/Claus
    You can SSH in and kill the jivelite task and it will restart after 5 seconds though in my experience the screen will not refresh so will not help.

I had this a lot when using the "Image" screensaver and never found an answer

Jeff
    Players: SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLite-X,PiCorePlayer x3
    Server: LMS Version: Latest Nightly on Centos 7.5 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U2 on Dell T320
    Plugins: AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player Groups
    Remotes: iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLite-X
    Music: 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly FLACs

Want a webapp ? See http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...Webapp-for-LMS

Hi Jeff

Thanks for your quick response, rebooted piCorePlayer from the web interface and it fixed Jivelite.

It's been running for many days (maybe a month), and this is the first time it hangs - no big problem.

/Claus