Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,192 of 1192
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Thanks for testing this Jeff and sorry it's taken sooo long for me to get back to you.

AFAICT the ScreenSaver applet changes also works with the "have a touchscreen you need to enable Enable Power Button when Off for the remote to work correctly" case, therefore I've applied the change and activated the "Enable Power Button when Off" option by default. HDMI screen and remote users, you will need to clear the check box in the piCorePlayer settings so the power button turns the screen back on but should just work for rpi 7" touchscreen users.

The pcp-jivelite extension in the repository now includes the changes.

Don't forget to delete the modified ScreenSaver applet folder in /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets if you installed it and backup your config before updating jivelite.
    Hi Ralphy

Thanks for this and no worries about the time it was hardly a serious problem !

Thanks again and as always for your work on pCP

Jeff

Want a webapp ? Get SqueezeLite-X ! https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...l=1#post903953

Is it still ok to just unplug a piCorePlayer device? I'm just asking because there's a submenu item to power down pCP. Since I can't add individual items from the Settings > pCP-Menu to the home menu (only the entire menu) what's the correct string to add it manually in CustomizeHomeMenu.lua, if this is possible at all?
    I've tried piCorePlayerApplet_MENU_SHUTDOWN but that didn't work.

I'd like to get rid of any console text output messages when I boot my pCP device. I've already reduced them to a minimum using cmdline.txt codes but I still get the pCP ASCII logo and the console prompt for couple of seconds before the pCP splashscreen kicks in. Is there any way to call the pCP splashscreen earlier to hide the console prompt and the pCP ASCII logo?

If I copy an applet from /tmp/tcloop/pcp-jivelite/opt/jivelite/share/jive/applets/ to /home/tc/.jivelite/userpath/applets/, will it always/reliably be used instead of the original readonly applet? Or do I need to modify anything else?

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards
    A.
    Last edited by afriend; 2020-07-06 at 10:24.