Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AudioUser View Post
    Hi, I run jivelite with win10. I can not switch now playing screen to VU meter, although it is active in settings. Any ideas?
    Is there a way to control on win10 the squeezelite/jivelite combi by the original SB touch remote?

Regards,
    AudioUser

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Good point! Sorry to have misled everyone.

The VU/spectrum meters only work on linux and osx and need to have a local copy of squeezelite running.

I've updated the first post.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Hi audio friends, I'm thinking about how to control jivelite (running on win10) by a remote? Is there a solution to get this run maybe by flirc dongle. I'd like to control jivelite with the remote of my original Squeezebox Touch remote control.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    AudioUser

Quote Originally Posted by AudioUser View Post
    Hi audio friends, I'm thinking about how to control jivelite (running on win10) by a remote? Is there a solution to get this run maybe by flirc dongle. I'd like to control jivelite with the remote of my original Squeezebox Touch remote control.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    AudioUser

Yes, that works. There are keyboard shortcuts for the jivelite control functions. You can configure Flirc to send the appropriate keyboard commands in response to the corresponding remote key presses.
    There are some other threads which have links to the keyboard commands, and may even have flirc configurations.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will try this. My only concept is the fact I run Audiophile Optimizer, may be this will flirc prevent from doing the job.

All the best,
    AudioUser

... my only concern...

Hi, I try the last version of Jivelite. It 's a really good remote that I want to use in fullscreen on my Windows tablet. But I don't find how to run jivelite in fullscreen and where the settings are located (OK I found for settings). Someone can help ? Thanks

By the way, thanks for your help and for these awesome softwares !

Edit : OK, I find settings in "AppData\Roaming\Jivelite\userpath\settings"
    Edit : I found Gamers Window relocator which allow to make fullscreen but it's a strange solution to use external software to do it http://gwr.orekaria.com/
    Last edited by schmurtz; 2016-05-11 at 07:41.

Somewhere in the Settings you can change the Skin. There should be several with higher resolution.

New jivelite for windows build available.

See the first post in this thread for installation details and the github commit log for all the changes.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Yes, they should be as I only made a few changes to get jivelite to compile for windows and none of the changes involved keyboard shortcut handling.
    What's the chance of using these keys on the picoreplayer version of jivelite? Is there anyway I can make that happen?

I've been searching around, and as far as I can tell, Windows jivelite is the only one with working keyboard control. I've got a MS multimedia keyboard which has some keys that work, but I'd love to have the ability to use all of those, and configure them how I want

Ryan

Jivelite for Windows

Quote Originally Posted by ryangodammit View Post
    I've been searching around, and as far as I can tell, Windows jivelite is the only one with working keyboard control. I've got a MS multimedia keyboard which has some keys that work, but I'd love to have the ability to use all of those, and configure them how I want

Ryan
    I have just tried a Microsoft Comfort Curve (has media control keys) with pCP and it worked well.
    The keys are not exactly as shown at the start of this thread, for example the "i" key appears to function as Power Off.
    But volume up/down and Mute worked (the Play/Pause key does not work but can use Spacebar for that).

So ... how about starting a completely new thread about keyboard control of JiveLite and can discuss it further there.

Update: I see that you did start one a few days ago and then I guess the lack of replies there lead to asking similar stuff on pre-existing threads.
    So ... I have replied to your original question
    What are the keyboard controls
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=904521
    Last edited by Paul Webster; 2018-01-17 at 07:23.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin