Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • badassbob
    • Jan 2015

My Wharfedale/Music Hall system

Greetings everybody. Long time listener, first time caller. After a long time with SET amplifiers and large high efficiency speakers, I went with something more compact and modern. Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary speakers, Music Hall a15.3 integrated, Parasound Zdac, and a Raspberry Pi with a Wolfson Audio card running Squeezeplug. I've been using the Squeezebox line for a little over a decade, but jumped ship a couple of years ago due to these single-board computers and their ability to fill a variety of roles.

Main System: RPi w/ Squeezeplug | Parasound Zdac | Music Hall a15.3 | Wharfedale Denton 80th Anniversary
    Living Room: RPi w/ PiCorePlayer | Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC | NAD C350 | B&W DM302
    Bedroom: RPi w/ PiCorePlayer | Hifimediy Sabre USB DAC | Marantz 2215B | Realistic Minimus 7
    Garage: RPi w/ PiCorePlayer | no-name PCM2704 USB DAC | Lepai TA2020+ | Insignia NS-B2111
  • netchord
    • Nov 2008

very nice looking.
    --
    4 TB Drobo-->FW 800-->mac mini-->Ethernet
    Transporter--> Wireworld Eclipse 6 coax-->Meridian G61
    G61--> Nordost Red Dawn-->Primare 30.3
    Primare-->Ocos--Vienna Acoustics Beethoven/Maestro

Comment

• paulster
      • Jan 2009

Nice little setup. Can you not get the USB input on the Parasound to play ball with the Pi?

Comment

Working...