Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_b16 View Post
    After selecting my card in the alsamixer, it looks like there are 50ish playback devices for which I can change the levels/switch them on or off. Under capture, there are roughly 30 devices. Master volumes, equalizers, IN3R, things like that. I believe this has to do with the available options/outputs on the Wolfson card.l
    I don't know ALSA well but these are the devices that ALSA sees so I think the Wolfson driver does not disable any ALSA device even though a reset disables all connections to the ALSA devices internally on the card. Not all alsa devices are "active" as that depends on the Wolfson setup scripts but they can be accessed using Alsa and and you can play to or record from these these alsa device but nothing may come out or rubbish may be recorded if the Wolfson card is not setup correctly.

In this sort of situation, I normally take a break and then after a day or so review all the information gathered so far. Others users report that recording works so there must be a setup or test procedure issue which a review may spot.

In this sort of situation, I normally take a break and then after a day or so review all the information gathered so far. Others users report that recording works so there must be a setup or test procedure issue which a review may spot.
    Yeah, I think I'll take a day and think on all of these things. Thanks for all of the help so far.

Cheers,

Michael

Did anyone ever find a solution for this?
    Here or https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...roubles/page4?

I'm looking for a similar setup where I stream Hi-res/Master Tidal from a Windows server via Waveinput to my Squeezebox Touch, but I only get buffering and white noise when configuring Waveinput to higher flac qualities than 16/44,1 in custom-convert.conf.

Really hope for a working solution!

Br,

Vegard

UPDATE:
    I've gotten a reply and some help on the other thread related to this one here:
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...219#post950219

Please don't reply to this issue/post in this thread, and sorry for the double posting.

Br,

Vegard
    Last edited by Vegz78; 2019-09-10 at 10:10. Reason: crossposting and reply from bpa in another thread