Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Does anyone use Multi-Library, Custom Scan and Browse plugins with Classical Music?

Has anyone managed to get Erland's Multi-Library, Custom Scan and Custom Browse plugins to give a new browsing format with Classical Music?

I have been trying for many, many hours over the past 2 or 3 days to set up menus to browse by:
    Composer -> Genre -> Album -> Album Artist.

I have failed, and it is very, very frustrating - does anyone actually use these plugins for such non-standard browsing.

Have you seen the tutorial on the wiki ?
    http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.ph...lassical_music

Do you have any idea how you would like the menu levels/structure to look like ?
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets

Quote Originally Posted by erland View Post
    Have you seen the tutorial on the wiki ?
    http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.ph...lassical_music

Do you have any idea how you would like the menu levels/structure to look like ?
    Nevermind, I just noticed your other thread, will try to respond in that one instead since it contains more information about what you want to do.
    I'm a bit busy with the ickStream release at the moment but I'll try to get some time later this week to provide some answers/clues.

If you are using the evaluation version and need an extended evaluation license, just send me a PM (or mail) with your License Manager account identity shown in the License Manager settings page.
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets

Hello Erland and thank you very much for your replies. As you have said you will look at my earlier thread I will try to put up a post there with screen-shots of what I have defined and what I see. I have not tried adding screen-shot images to a post before, so here's hoping it works OK. See you over there when you get time...
    Last edited by arthurb; 2014-11-26 at 11:15. Reason: for clarity