Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Lost Pandora, then wi-fi. Been messing with this all day. Please help.

I have two Squeezebox Radios that have been working for years/months.
    Using Pandora, both today started with error message "unable to retrieve next track. Please try again. Internal Pandora Error." They can access Pandora to see my Pandora stations etc but NO MUSIC!
    The radio plays my other presets normally. They are NPR stations.
    I can play Pandora normally from my computer.
    Both radios show up as normal on MySqueezebox.

I started to mess with one of the radios at my desk and immediately lost the ability to connect to my WiFi network. It works on Ethernet. Tried reset to factory. Tried updating the software. Of course tried restarting the wireless router many times and the (cable) modem.

I'm not clear if I can reinstall the firmware. Would that help?

UPDATE!
    Both problems solved this morning. Pandora started working again. At first I got the same error message and suddenly one Pandora preset station worked/another didn't and after a few tries they all started working again ...on both radios. I changed NO settings. It must have been a Pandora issue... (but why then could I get the same stations to play on my computer?) Oh well...
    Network problem resolved also. The wifi router was set to channel 3. I changed it to auto and voila! Channel 3 must have picked up a lot of traffic over time. (My semi-informed guess.)
    Thanks for the responses.
    Last edited by tommathome@gmail.com; 2014-11-21 at 07:10. Reason: Problem solved!

Quote Originally Posted by tommathome@gmail.com View Post
    Using Pandora, both today started with error message "unable to retrieve next track. Please try again. Internal Pandora Error." They can access Pandora to see my Pandora stations etc but NO MUSIC!

I started to mess with one of the radios at my desk and immediately lost the ability to connect to my WiFi network. It works on Ethernet. Tried reset to factory. Tried updating the software. Of course tried restarting the wireless router many times and the (cable) modem.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...e365-using-LMS

You can always reinstall the FW but unlikely to help. Go to Settings > Advanced > Networking > Wireless, try to reconnect via WiFi.

UPDATE!
    Both problems solved this morning. Pandora started working again. At first I got the same error message and suddenly one Pandora preset station worked/another didn't and after a few tries they all started working again ...on both radios. I changed NO settings. It must have been a Pandora issue... (but why then could I get the same stations to play on my computer?) Oh well...
    Network problem resolved also. The wifi router was set to channel 3. I changed it to auto and voila! Channel 3 must have picked up a lot of traffic over time. (My semi-informed guess.)
    Thanks for the responses.
    See the thread I posted earlier. It was a Logitech problem.