Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 51 of 163 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Aha, that could be it. Do you know the directory it would download to so I can check for it and delete? Are there any tools in Linux I could use for searching for big files?

CW
    Squeezebox: Boom x2 (Kitchen and Office), Radio x4 (Kids, Lounge and Bedroom)
    Server: 7.9.2 for PCP
    Plugins: Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music Information Screen | TrackStat
    Remote: iPhone6/iPad Air running iPeng
    Music: Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkywizard View Post
    Hi,

I have been having issues with Radio, and then LMS wouldn't start. Trying to upgrade in an effort to cure this issues I see I am getting an error - no space left on Device. I have a 4GB card which is probably the issue, but it used to work so I guess I have some logs or files which are filling up the free space. Any idea how I can find stuff I can delete to get my system working again (before I upgrade my SD card)?

Regards

CW
    Afraid I've been using 8M cards so haven't checked this. The update process buiilds everything on the device, so it does download a lot of data to support this - especially if you build the custom kernel or lms 7.9.

Thanks for coming back. If I want to upgrade my card to 8G can I copy my current install so I don't have to build from scratch and set up everything again? If I put a blank 8G card into the other slot how would I copy my main card to it (newbie Linux question I know). I am happy using PuTTY just don't know the best way to do this.

Thanks

CW
    Plugins: Dynamic Playlists | SQL Playlist | Music Information Screen | TrackStat

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkywizard View Post
    Thanks for coming back. If I want to upgrade my card to 8G can I copy my current install so I don't have to build from scratch and set up everything again? If I put a blank 8G card into the other slot how would I copy my main card to it (newbie Linux question I know). I am happy using PuTTY just don't know the best way to do this.

Thanks

CW
    I think you are better off doing a fresh install to it as you don't know hat has not been written to the current one.

Ok, understood. I've ordered an 8G card and I'll reinstall when it arrives and I get a few hours free. Luckily my CSOS install still works so I'm using that at the mo.

CW

Hi,
    I'm trying to install SoA on my WB dual, everything goes fine (I followed post 1) until I tried to launch the SqueezeServer Interface, each time I click on the button "enable" it gets back to dead.
    If it can help:
    Code:
    [root@alarm ~]# systemctl status logitecmediaserver.service
    * logitecmediaserver.service
       Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)
       Active: inactive (dead)
    Should I remove the SqueezeServer 7.8.6 et re-install it ?
    Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by herve View Post
    Hi,
    I'm trying to install SoA on my WB dual, everything goes fine (I followed post 1) until I tried to launch the SqueezeServer Interface, each time I click on the button "enable" it gets back to dead.
    If it can help:
    Code:
    [root@alarm ~]# systemctl status logitecmediaserver.service
    * logitecmediaserver.service
       Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)
       Active: inactive (dead)
    Should I remove the SqueezeServer 7.8.6 et re-install it ?
    Thx.
    Yep - try remove, reboot and then reinstall.

I did a fresh install and now player and server are active/running.
    Next step, try to play music, but i don't have any sound...
    I installed a plugin called qobuz to stream music 16/44, and use the optical audio output. I tried to set differently the audio output device (3 hw:card=...) but nothing seems to work.
    Thx for your help

Quote Originally Posted by herve View Post
    I did a fresh install and now player and server are active/running.
    Next step, try to play music, but i don't have any sound...
    I installed a plugin called qobuz to stream music 16/44, and use the optical audio output. I tried to set differently the audio output device (3 hw:card=...) but nothing seems to work.
    Thx for your help
    I'd prove it works first with local files or a known lms instance. you should use hw:CARD=imxspdif if you want to use the spdif output.

Iso ?

Hi Everybody !
    Can anybody explain where I can find full ready for installation ISO image of Squeeze on Arch ?