Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 11 of 163 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Triode,

I tried to install on a new micro SD Card as per the script on post #27, and get the following when I try to install LMS with ./soa-install-lms.sh

==> Making package: logitechmediaserver 7.8.0-1 (Fri Jun 6 13:22:02 IST 2014)
    ==> Checking runtime dependencies...
    ==> Installing missing dependencies...
    error: target not found: perl<5.19
    ==> ERROR: 'pacman' failed to install missing dependencies.

I then tried installing as per post #1, and got the same result.

Any ideas?

Thanks, and regards,

kesey
    Squeezebox Classic:2; Duet: 1; Boom:1; Touch:1.
    Server: LMS 7.9.1 latest nightly on Linux Mint; (backup:Win 10 Pro 64 bit) iPeng, iPeng for Ipad, Orange Squeeze, Squeezepad.

Quote Originally Posted by kesey View Post
    Triode,

I tried to install on a new micro SD Card as per the script on post #27, and get the following when I try to install LMS with ./soa-install-lms.sh

==> Making package: logitechmediaserver 7.8.0-1 (Fri Jun 6 13:22:02 IST 2014)
    ==> Checking runtime dependencies...
    ==> Installing missing dependencies...
    error: target not found: perl<5.19
    ==> ERROR: 'pacman' failed to install missing dependencies.

I then tried installing as per post #1, and got the same result.

Any ideas?

Thanks, and regards,

kesey
    Same issue here. I didn't get these error messages the first time I installed the LMS by using the "first" script to create the OS image.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by albertone74 View Post
    Same issue here. I didn't get these error messages the first time I installed the LMS by using the "first" script to create the OS image.

Thanks.
    Arch has upated to perl 5.20. It will need an update to to the LMS build file.

Announce: Squeeze on Arch - developerversion

> Arch has upated to perl 5.20. It will need an update to to the LMS
    > build file.

Just when I wanted to ask you how you dealt with this in your distribution :-).

Did you see that other thread on the topic?
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...-to-jsonrpc-js

Unfortunately the build configuration mentioned in that thread does use an outdated version of the script to build the binaries. It could be simplified and improved easily imho. But then I don't have a clue about arch. I'm only judging from reading that script.

I'm not getting anywhere with this
    Ive used the script in post #27, it seems to do everything it should, as my Wandboard boots, I see the login prompt for "alarm" on my TV, username & password are accepted as defined, but:
    1. IP address assigned isn't correct. I use Windows Server 2012 DHCP, with a reservation, and somehow this gives a different MAC address than CSOS
    2. Web interface doesn't come up
    Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901 + Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
    Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
    Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
    Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2
    Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey + Topping A30 + Focal Elear
    Car: TBC ...

Quote Originally Posted by bakker_be View Post
    I'm not getting anywhere with this
    Ive used the script in post #27, it seems to do everything it should, as my Wandboard boots, I see the login prompt for "alarm" on my TV, username & password are accepted as defined, but:
    1. IP address assigned isn't correct. I use Windows Server 2012 DHCP, with a reservation, and somehow this gives a different MAC address than CSOS
    2. Web interface doesn't come up
    Can you check what address is assigned? I assume you can connect to this over ssh? Web interface will be on port 80 of this address if it is working.

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > Arch has upated to perl 5.20. It will need an update to to the LMS
    > build file.

Just when I wanted to ask you how you dealt with this in your distribution :-).

Did you see that other thread on the topic?
    http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...-to-jsonrpc-js

Unfortunately the build configuration mentioned in that thread does use an outdated version of the script to build the binaries. It could be simplified and improved easily imho. But then I don't have a clue about arch. I'm only judging from reading that script.
    I have updated the logitechmediaserver build for soa so that it now works with perl 5.20 and uses the git version of slimserver-vendor. Please could people who had a problem over the last couple of days update from git and try again:

Code:
    [root@alarm soa-aur]# ./soa-update.sh logitechmediaserver
    Michael: looks like buildme.sh could be updated to explicitly support 5.20 (at present there are checks for 5.18 in the script, but not 5.20, so turning off tests for all is done in the build script + also need to remove Compress-Raw-Zlib as reported elsewhere.)

Quote Originally Posted by Triode View Post
    Can you check what address is assigned? I assume you can connect to this over ssh? Web interface will be on port 80 of this address if it is working.
    I can easily see which address is assigned in the lease table of my DHCP server, it's just that it isn't what I was expecting (due to the different advertised MAC), causing me some trouble initially
    Connecting over ssh to the assigned address works, web interface doesn't ...
    Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901 + Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer PDP-LX5090H
    Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
    Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
    Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2
    Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey + Topping A30 + Focal Elear
    Car: TBC ...

Quote Originally Posted by bakker_be View Post
    I can easily see which address is assigned in the lease table of my DHCP server, it's just that it isn't what I was expecting (due to the different advertised MAC), causing me some trouble initially
    Connecting over ssh to the assigned address works, web interface doesn't ...
    what does the following say:

Code:
    [root@alarm soa-aur]# systemctl status soa-firstboot.service
    [root@alarm soa-aur]# systemctl status soa-web.service
    Last edited by Triode; 2014-06-09 at 13:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Triode View Post
    I have updated the logitechmediaserver build for soa so that it now works with perl 5.20 and uses the git version of slimserver-vendor. Please could people who had a problem over the last couple of days update from git and try again:

Code:
    [root@alarm soa-aur]# ./soa-update.sh logitechmediaserver
    Triode,

I am getting this error message:

Code:
    git commit -a -m "!"

*** Please tell me who you are.

Run

git config --global user.email "you@example.com"
      git config --global user.name "Your Name"

to set your account's default identity.
    Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository.

fatal: unable to auto-detect email address (got 'root@wbdual.(none)')
    Thanks!