Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=bpa;768198]You can also see the BBCiPlayer plugin menu is on WebUI as long as there is a player connected.

The plugin menu will NOT be under the My Apps menu - look under the Internet Radio menu.
    QUOTE]

Thanks bpa, when I got home the BBC iPlayer was indeed available through Internet Radio and it works a treat. Seems to be only a few seconds behind the FM broadcast rather than 30-40secs with older streams.

I haven't tried the AAC stream link given the add-on is working swimmingly.

Many thanks again
    Terry.

[QUOTE=tezza73uk;768492]
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Thanks bpa, when I got home the BBC iPlayer was indeed available through Internet Radio and it works a treat. Seems to be only a few seconds behind the FM broadcast rather than 30-40secs with older streams.

I haven't tried the AAC stream link given the add-on is working swimmingly.
    The BBC plugin access the same AAC streams by default - so the test would have checked whether your setup handled AAC before spending time going through plugin install.

The delay 30-40- sec delay is probably in your LMS setting - probably Radio Buffer size of 30 secs or else some sort of connection delay due to Tunein. I'm guessing your are in the UK, so the short delay is also probably due plugin tries to play the the Flash/AAC stream first which are the best best quality and make fast connection/start-up.